EPISODE OO4.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MCS: Hello everyone, this is We Got Married!

MC #1: In the studio, we have Red Velvet’s Irene, CNBlue’s Jonghyun and Yonghwa, SNSD’s Seohyun, and Super Junior’s Leeteuk!

 

The mentioned guests waved to the camera as they smiled widely.

 

MC #2: Yonghwa-ssi, how does it feel like to appear in the WGM studio with your ex-wife?

Yonghwa: It feels strange, actually. We used to be the ones who were watched by everyone and now we’re commenting on other couples.

MC #1: Seohyun-ssi, how are you?

 

Seohyun awkwardly chuckled as she bowed to Yonghwa who was sitting across her.

 

Seohyun: I’m fine. But I think I would have done better if my unnies were here.

 

After Seohyun’s statement, the screen showed Jongsuk and Yoona who were obviously on different locations.

 

Irene: Oh, they’re filming separately?

 

 

“Hello everyone, I’m SNSD’s Yoona!” She waved to the camera as she smiled widely. “We aren’t able to film together this week so we decided to shoot separately and show you our lives as we work!” Yoona cheerfully said.

 

“As you can see, I am in a car. I’m on my way to the airport because I’ll be going to Taiwan for a fanmeeting.” As she was talking, she heard her phone beep. She took a look at it and showed the screen to the camera. “Jongsuk just sent me a message.”

 

From: Jjong Stupid

I’m on the airport too but we can’t meet because we’re on different flights. L(

 

 

Leeteuk: Oh, Jongsuk-ssi sure knows how to make a woman’s heart flutter.

Seohyun: Right… things like that make Yoona-unnie happy because that means he’s thinking of her as well.

MC #1: This couple surely is no joke.

 

 

Soon after, she arrived at the airport flashes from various cameras could be heard. Yoona has never forgotten to wave at the fans, as they enthusiastically cheer once they see their idol.

 

The commotion could be heard even at the waiting area of the airport. Sure enough, they are on different flights but Jongsuk would be able to meet Yoona before their designated departure because they’ll be on the same lounge.

 

“Yoona’s popularity is seriously no joke.” Jongsuk chuckled as he looked around the area, seeing a mix of men and women who were waiting for the said girl. “She’s more popular to female fans because the squeals were so loud!”

 

After Yoona checked-in, she proceeded to the waiting area and saw Jongsuk who was waving at her. “I seriously didn’t think that I’d be able to meet him here!” She exclaimed as she looked at the camera. “He looks really good from afar though.” Chuckling, she made her way to her husband and took a seat beside him.

 

“You’ll be leaving first before me right?” Jongsuk asked, as he handed her the Iced Latte he ordered before she arrived. “I thought the whole airport was going to be destroyed by the shouts of your fans!” He jokingly said, making Yoona laugh.

 

Yoona lightly hit his arm as she smiled. “Oppa, I met some of your fans awhile ago and they were holding edited pictures of us!” She then got her phone from her pocket and showed him the photo that she took awhile ago. “They are really good at finding even the smallest moments, huh.”

 

Jongsuk looked at the picture before releasing a chuckle. “Ah, really. I saw that one awhile ago as well!” He exclaimed, before putting an arm around her shoulders. “But really, I think we look good together because I’m handsome.”

 

Yoona glared at her husband and lightly hit his side, making the man groan. “I am really pretty and that’s why we look great together okay!” She . “Anyway, oppa. I’ve watched our episode last week and saw that Woobin-oppa was a commentator on the show!”

 

“Woobin-oppa? Are you really that close?” Jongsuk squinted his eyes. “How dare you say another guy’s name in front of me!” He removed his hand that was circling her shoulders and moved two seats away from her as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter