[ OFF CAM #17 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And to present the award for the best male and female actress in the small screen, let us all welcome Ms. Im Yoona and Mr. Im Siwan!” The crowd immediately clapped their hands in anticipation as they heard about the names of the presenters. The agency did not release a statement about the two attending the ceremony but there they were, walking elegantly towards the center of the stage.

 

Hyo Joo wanted to laugh at Jongsuk’s face after they both heard about the names of the two. They were aware that the duo was filming for a pre-produced drama and thought they were busy (because supposedly they were supposed to be filming), but seeing Yoona and Siwan in flesh in front of them was just so amusing.

 

Jongsuk watched as Yoona made her way towards the stage while wearing a -colored flowy gown that reach her ankles. He loved how her hair was left untouched and how the simple jewelries made her stand-out even more. He slightly chuckled as he recalled their conversation earlier: she said that she’ll be going to an award ceremony (he thought she’ll be going to another station’s award ceremony because it was being held the same day) and he never thought that she’d grace the event with her presence tonight.

 

“Good evening everyone, I am Im Yoona.”

 

“And I am Im Siwan.”

 

Truth to be told, Yoona was slightly nervous at how everything was kind of rushed for her. When they were filming days ago, they were told that they were going to have a day-off and just when Yoona wanted to scream because of joy, she was informed that it was because they were going to be presenting an award for the station that they’re working for.

 

She has done this several times since her debut, but she can’t help feeling anxious because big personalities were with her that night. In addition, her boyfriend was currently there and she’s quite relieved that she cannot see his reaction because that would only make her fidgety.

 

“I am paired up with the beautiful fellow tonight and I can never be more than grateful for this.” Siwan’s witty remark made everyone laugh, knowing that the personality of the young one is quite bright. “Yoona-ssi, how are you feeling tonight?”

 

“I feel appreciative because we’re chosen to present an award at a special night like this.” Yoona’s smile totally charmed the audience as they said a small “aww” at her little gesture, making her chuckle awkwardly.

 

“It seems like I’m not the only who has totally fallen for Yoona-ssi’s appeal.” Siwan said, gaining another round of laughter from the spectators. “Well, let’s not make this any longer. The nominees for the best male actor for television will be flashed on the screen.”

 

As the lights dim, Jongsuk tried to steal a glance at Yoona who was watching the VCR as well. The stage was not that far from them, but he was sure that his girlfriend cannot get a glimpse of her because she might be nervous. He shook his head; why would a pro like her still be jumpy in small events like this?

 

She needed to trust more on her abilities and Jongsuk was persistent in making her see her worth. However, right now, he just wanted to stare at her in awe as how she still looked sophisticated just by standing like that.

 

As the video ended, the lights came back and the two doe-eyed presenters were seen smiling once again. Siwan took this opportunity to open the cue card given to him and he tried to bite back a grin as he saw the name of the winner.

 

“Ah, someone’s wife is going to be celebrating tonight.” Siwan joked and stole a glance at Yoona before finally making the announcement. “Congratulations, Lee Jongsuk-ssi!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter