EPISODE O2O. [THE LAST]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MC1: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC2: After almost a year of being with us, we have to bid farewell to another couple.

 

The audience coos.

 

MC1: That’s right. Our JjongNa couple’s last episode will be aired tonight so, even though we’re all equally sad about, tune it to see how they will spend the last moments of their lovely marriage.

MC2: Now, I heard that it was an intimate event that was attended by their closest friends. Is it true, Woobin-ssi?

 

The camera pans to Woobin’s direction and he nods.

 

Woobin: Yes. It was all planned by Jongsuk – I mean half-planned by Jongsuk as the SNSD members practically took over the preparations.

 

The audience laughs as Taeyeon lightly hits the latter’s arm.

 

Taeyeon: Well, he was being overly clueless about it, so we had to step up! It was our precious member’s important event, after all.

MC1: Now that you’ve been talking about it, I’m really curious what this intimate event was all about.

 

 

“Ya, who the hell does an award show in the middle of day?” Yoona compained from the van as they were on their way to the said “event”. “It’s 3PM and it’ll be held in an open venue! Why were there no news about it?”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes for the nth time as she ignored the blabbers of her friend. She had been ranting non-stop since they started the day – from waking up early to do her hair and make-up to whining as how her gown looked flashy for an awards ceremony that was held during the afternoon.

 

“Oh, for Pete’s sake, Yoong! You’re gonna know what this is! Just… shut up. I’m tired.” Yuri closed her eyes and massaged her temple, as she reminded herself to scold her members for choosing her to be Yoona’s maid-of-honor. Not that she hated it – Yoona was just really annoying when she’s curious of something.

 

Yoona sulked on her seat as she looked outside the window. Something had been really fishy since they started to prepare for the ceremony, but she couldn’t pinpoint what it could be. She knew it was odd for an award ceremony to take place in the garden in the middle of the day and for her to wear such an extravagant gown –

 

But now that she looked at the familiar cameras and staff that was with them in the van, suddenly, it all made sense.

 

“Unnie, I’m getting married.”

 

 

Taeyeon: Waa~ Seeing that on broadcast is funnier than knowing it through the phone!

 

The audience laughs with Taeyeon as they see Yoona continuously ranting.

 

Sunny: When we heard that Yoona knew what was going to happen that day, we were all prepared for the worst. But, we also wanted to laugh because the plan wasn’t that successful.

 

MC#1: Yoona-ssi is really smart, isn’t she?”

 

 

She glanced at Yuri who was now laughing out loud and she threw a piece of tissue at her. “Why didn’t you tell me!?” She sounded annoyed, but the latter could care less as she seemed to be having the best time of her life.

 

“Wah, this is daebak. I’m gonna tell the girls.” Yuri said as she took out her phone and dialed Tiffany’s number. She sure knew as hell that the girl’s gonna throw a fit, but everything was just so entertaining that she couldn’t wait to tell them before they arrived at the venue.

 

“Unnie! Answer me first!” Despite Yoona’s whines, Yuri still proceeded with the call and put the phone on loudspeaker.

 

“Yah, Yuri! Where are the two of you? Did Yoona come in all piece?” Tiffany immediately asked on the other side of the line, but Yuri just cackled. “Yah, why are you laughing? Is something funny?”

 

“Unnie, Yoona knows~”

 

“Unnie! Why are you doing this to me!? Why did you keep this a secret!?” Yoona immediately burst as Yuri turns the phone’s mic on her direction and gasps could be heard on the other side of the line.

 

“YAH! Yuri! Did you tell her!?” This time, it was Taeyeon’s time to panic. They planned everything perfectly and it seemed like Yoona wouldn’t know about their plan even in the last minute, but there she was, ranting about their failed surprise.

 

“I figured it out! Woah, really. It’s my wedding, but I was not even involved!” Yoona ranted. “Are the linens silk?”

 

“If anything else, you were kinda involved here, sweetheart.” Tiffany tried to coo the latter who seemed to have been convinced for a second. “Look back on the past weeks. We had been asking you things about the preparation – only you weren’t aware that it was for this day.”

 

Yoona thought back to the past weeks that she had spent with her friends. Come to think of it, they asked some really odd questions from flowers to linens, but they were so good at making excuses that she didn’t think it was for her own virtual wedding.

 

 

MC#2: Tiffany-ssi seems to know what to do in situations like this.

Yuri: Right. As much as she’s the person who gets involved in a lot of fights in our group, she can also be a good consoler.

 

 

“That’s true. Ya all better thank Tiffany-unnie for calming me down. If not, I was planning to cut your throats once I arrived there.” Yoona said as she settled on her seat. She didn’t even notice that she was leaning on Yuri’s side and was so close to the phone that she could already be absorbed in it.

 

“Your groom’s going to be bummed. He wanted to surprise you!” Seohyun worried as Jongsuk had been blabbering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter