[ OFF CAM #18 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jongsuk-ssi, it is important to have the bride’s best interests to be prioritized for this wedding!” Tiffany exclaimed as she continuously smacked the folded magazine on the table in front of him. The girl had been on edge for the past one hour as they have been planning for the surprise for his virtual wife slash real-life girlfriend.

 

He massaged his temple. In the room, he was surrounded by Yoona’s closest friends and group members – Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and the beast, Tiffany – as what he had been for the past few days. It was one thing to be with a girl alone, and another when you’re with four girls who probably know your girlfriend better.

 

In addition, he had received a lot of scolding from his “sisters-in-law”.

 

“Baby blue is Yoona’s favorite color, so it should be the color motif.” Taeyeon said as she browsed through the color palettes provided by the organizer.

 

“Also, since it’s blue, we must pick a theme, right? We should definitely include the sea as Yoona truly enjoys the view.” Hyoyeon added as she shoved her phone displaying Yoona’s recent IG post of the sea in Jongsuk’s face,

 

“Seafood! We should definitely have seafood in the menu. You aren’t allergic to that, right? Good, good.” Sooyoung did not even wait for his answer as she dialed the number of her friend who owns a catering business. “Oh yes, Sohee-ssi…”

 

“We have looked into the gowns that she’s going to wear and they’re definitely extravagant!” Tiffany squealed as she gathered the girls around her to swoon on the pictures that she took while Yoona was dress-fitting.

 

“Um, do I still have a say for this wedding?” Jongsuk asked and all the girls looked at him as if he has just made a funny joke.

 

“No.” They all replied and went back to business, making Jongsuk sigh.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter