EPISODE O13.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon: This is We Got Married!

Sooyoung: You must be curious of where the two MCs are, am I right?

Hyoyeon: Well, sad to say, we just stole their jobs.

 

The audience erupts in peals of giggle at the statement of the two.

 

Sooyoung: Kidding aside, they took a break and we kindly accepted this job because truth to be told, we're jobless at the moment.

Hyoyeon: If you have any part-time jobs that need beautiful people like us, don't hesitate to contact SM Entertainment to negotiate.

 

Once again, the people in the studio crack up at their jokes, making SHINee's Jonghyun shake his head.

 

Jonghyun: Can we please just watch the episode? I'm so embarrassed because of these two!

 

 

“Oppa, it’s not my first time to try ice skiing. Let go of me.” Yoona said as she prevented herself from laughing. Jongsuk was too busy hugging her tight on the back to even listen to her, making her sigh. “I might be better than you so please?”

 

It’s not that he doesn’t believe Yoona. The two of them have gone skiing countless of times with their other friends and Yoona’s tricks could be quite… extreme, making him worry over her. He still held her close to him as they watched the others ski their way down the hill.

 

“Nope. We’re skiing this way.” Jongsuk insisted. Yoona rolled her eyes and did something that would totally force him to let go of her.

 

Sooyoung: Don't you think that there's just too much skinship between the two of them?

Hyoyeon: Jongsuk's clingy but I didn't know that he would go to this extent! Gross!

Jonghyun: Why are the both of you so bitter?

 

The two SNSD members glare at their fellow guest.

 

Hyoyeon: Go get yourself a girlfriend and stop butting in our lives.

 

“We’re not skiing in this weird position.” She said. “Let me go or else… I’ll fart!”

 

Hyoyeon: She's so gross.

Sooyoung: I can't believe I'm in the same group as her.

 

Jongsuk rolled his eyes at her bold statement. It seemed like the choding in her was desperate to ski alone and he had no choice but to move away from her and stand beside her instead. Yoona’s lips formed a triumphant smile, annoying Jongsuk even more.

 

“It’s not like I’m afraid that you’ll really fart okay.” He defended. “It’s just that… we’ll not be able to go down the hill because I know that you’re hard-headed and would do anything to do whatever you wanted.”

 

Yoona emitted a soft chuckle as she clung onto Jongsuk’s arm. “I promise, oppa, I’ll not be doing anything extreme in front of the camera.” She then winked at him before readying herself to ski down.

 

“Okay, just be care—“ Jongsuk’s eyes almost popped out of his eyesocket as he watched his wife sloppily ski down the hill without even waiting for him. “Im Yoona – you kid!” He exclaimed as he followed her.

 

PD: Jongsuk-ssi, it seemed like you were going to have a heart attack after watching your wife ski.

 

The staff laughed as they watch Jongsuk nod and hold his chest.

 

Jongsuk: I really thought that I would die the moment I saw her doing her tricks again! I swear, she could really be a choding at times!

 

Yoona laughed loudly, ignoring her husband’s protest. It’s been awhile since she last went to a ski resort especially since her schedule rarely permitted her to do so. She had to thank We Got Married for giving her the opportunity to enjoy her free days before her hectic to-do list comes again.

 

“IM YOONA! I SWEAR YOU’RE A DEAD MEAT AFTER THIS!” Jongsuk’s lips were already chapped because of the cold weath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter