EPISODE OO2.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MC #1: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC#2: In today’s episode, we have Yoona’s friends from her label! EXO’s Suho, SHINee’s Minho and Taemin, and SNSD’s Yuri and Seohyun!

 

The five waved enthusiastically at the camera while grinning widely.

 

Yuri: I really hope that Yoona’s variety skill has gotten better.

MC#2: From the past shows Yoona was in, how would you rate her skills?

Seohyun: Unnie’s would be a negative.

Yuri: Especially during our rookie days, she was very bad at handling situations.

 

Everyone laughed at the members’ revelations about the Nation’s Goddess.

 

Taemin: Noona isn’t that bad. She’s just shy.

Yuri: Taemin-ah, did Yoona buy you food so you would say good things to her during broadcast?

 

The people in the studio once again laughed at Yuri’s wittiness, as Taemin smiled in embarrassment.

 

 

Jongsuk looked around the coffee shop, and glanced at his watch. He turned to play with the cameraman, as he waited for his wife to come.

 

“Yoona texted me that she’d be a bit late for today because she had a schedule before this.” He then pouted at the camera. “It’s eleven in the morning, so I’m really wondering what Yoona has to do early in the dawn.”

 

“Are you worried about her?” The staff asked him, and he laughed shyly. Truth to be told, when Yoona texted him that she had a schedule before the recording, he asked her what it is but she never replied anymore.

 

“She didn’t reply to my last message, so of course I am.” He nodded, before chuckling. “Why are you giving that look, eh?” The camera focused on the staffs that were giving him teasing looks. “Ah really, I hope that choding would come and save me from you guys.” He jokingly said.

 

After two cups of Americano and some laughter with the staff, Yoona arrived an hour later. She quickly apologized to everyone and gave them some biscuits to compensate for her tardiness. She smiled once the camera turned to her, and walked towards Jongsuk.

 

“I just came back from a flight last night and had to do a quick recording in the studio awhile ago so I’m really sorry.” She apologized to Jongsuk, and got something from her purse. “I got something for you while I was in China.” She cracked a smile, as he handed it to her.

 

Jongsuk opened the small paper bag and laughed as soon as he saw it. “Ya!” He took out the gift from the bag, and showed it to the camera. “A chicken feet hater just gave me a chicken foot!” Everyone in the coffee shop laughed, and Yoona smirked at him.

 

 

Yuri: I knew that they would really be an interesting couple. They both like to prank others, and I guess the game’s just starting.

Suho: I bet Jongsuk-ssi will have his revenge later.

 

 

“Ah really, this choding. You’re really going to learn your lesson!” Jongsuk threatened her, but she just shrugged. “I actually did a good deed today and bought a latte for you.” He rolled his eyes, as he handed her the cold latte.

 

“Oppa, I’m so touched.” She got the latte, and stuck her tongue out playfully. “It’s been awhile since I last made fun of you, and I guessed it would be the best time to do so.” She once again laughed, and Jongsuk threw a tissue at her.

 

Once they were done joking around, the two received a card from the staff. Jongsuk got it, and read it aloud. “Today, you’re going to see the new house we rented for you. It’s located in the heart of Seoul, and it’s newly built so please take a good look in it and decorate it.” Yoona excitedly clapped her hands at the mention of their house, as Jongsuk grinned.

 

“To be honest, the thing I like the most in We Got Married is the house. We can stay there anytime we want right?” She asked the staff, and they nodded. “I guess I can hang about there if my schedule’s just around the corner.”

 

The staff handed Jongsuk the car keys, and they went off the café to look at the car. “Ah, really. It’s been awhile since I’ve last driven a Ford.” He chuckled, as he pressed the button to unlock the doors. “Hop in, my annoying wife!”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, as she entered the car. She played with the camera that was placed inside while waiting for Jongsuk to start the engine. “My husband is being a know-it-all. Look, he doesn’t know how to start a car.” She pouted, earning a smack from the latter. “Ya!”

 

“I’m just familiarizing myself with the controls, idiot.” He then started the engine, and drove towards the place where their house was located. “Turn the radio on so I don’t have to suffer by hearing your voice.”

 

Yoona glared at him, before turning the radio on. As if on cue, their newest song and she started to sing along, making Jongsuk chuckle. “Oppa, I’m one of a kind. Please take my heart before I find somebody better!” She then did the steps and had a mini-party with Jongsuk singing along to some of the songs.

 

“You’re driving too, right?” Jongsuk asked Yoona when they stopped by the red light. “I watched Channel Soshi and wondered why your members preferred to have a driver as lame as you.” He teasingly smiled at her, while she got a tissue from the box and threw it playfully at him.

 

“My driving is better than Sooyoung-unnie!” Her statement made Jongsuk laugh, as she sulked on the passenger seat. “You’re always making fun of me, Lee Jongsuk.” She bitterly said. Jongsuk sensed the change of her mood, and pinched her cheeks before driving again.

 

“You always make funny fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter