EPISODE O14.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC #1: This is We Got Married!

MC #2: Today's guests are truly the hottest artists of this generation -- they even turned the air conditioner into a warmer! Please welcome BTS' V, SNSD's Yuri, and Kim Woobin!

 

The audience chuckles and applauses at the entrance of the said guests.

 

Yuri: I heard that today's episode's guests are your group?

 

Yuri asks the younger guy sitting beside her.

V: Ah, yes sunbaenim.

Yuri: So, how was our Yoona? She's really annoying right?

V: More like she's fun to be with

 

 

“We are BTS!” The special guests for the episode greeted the couple who were stunned as they were eating in a fastfood chain. Yoona’s smile grew wide as she looked at the guys who were quite nervous to be with the top stars of South Korea.

 

“Oh, they’re the special guests?” Yoona asked the crew with a twinkle in her eyes and when the PD nodded, she squealed. “Oh my! This is going to be fun!” Jongsuk’s eyes immediately squint as he glanced at his wife who was obviously too amused at the appearance of the young boys.

 

PD: Jongsuk-ssi, it seems like your wife like the guests so much?

Jongsuk: I guess so too -- I'm already predicting that she'll ignore me for the whole time!

 

***

Woobin: Why does he get jealous everytime that a guy goes near Yoona-ssi?

 

His comment makes the comment laugh, even Taehyung who seems to be embarrassed.

 

“I’m a big fan.” Taehyung shyly said, making his co-members nudge him softly. He rubbed the back of his nape timidly as Yoona’s laugh echoed in the room. Jongsuk couldn’t help but sigh – he couldn’t really get jealous of these young boys because she’s his’ anyway.

 

He then shot the group a smile as he patted towards the empty seat beside him.

 

“Come sit with us. We’re just going to finish eating and we could do the arcade mission soon.” The boys nodded and they sat at the empty spaces on the benches. Jungkook took a seat beside Yoona and the two of them shot smiles at one another.

 

“So, how are we going to be divided? There are nine of us so I guess we’ll come in threes?” Jin asked as they all glimpsed at the crew. One of the staff moved forward and gave a mission card to the person nearest to her which was Namjoon.

 

“Today’s mission is entitled ‘Lucky Pot’. You will be divided into trios which will be randomly selected.” He quickly looked at Jongsuk who had his eyebrows furrowed. “The teams will be trying out the games in the arcade and the ones with the most scores in their cards would pick something out of the Lucky Pot. The cards are loaded with 500 points and you can play anything you want.”

 

As he finished reading the mission card, Yoona took a last sip of her drink. She, alongside one BTS member, have been aware of the mission beforehand and they both knew that they were going to be paired to do a separate mission.

 

Which will remain a secret, especially to her husband.

 

Yoona: Jongsuk is surely going to kill after he finds out about the secret mission.

PD: Can you tell us what is it, Yoona-ssi?

Yoona: Isn't it for the audience to find out?

 

“Oh, there’s another card.” Namjoon said as he took out a white paper and his eyes widen in surprise. “Do I read this one as well?” The staff then told him to go on. “Ah… Jin, Jimin, and Suga will be the first trio, followed by I, Hoseok and… Jongsuk-hyung.” There was a moment of silence. “And Yoona-noona with Jungkook and Taehyung.”

 

Jongsuk was more than surprised to know that Yoona and him would not be on the same team. What’s the sense of being in ‘We Got Married’ if the couple will not be together? He was about to ask a question when Yoona suddenly stood up, excitement clearly evident on her face.

 

He almost forgot that she’s an expert at playing games.

 

“Lee Jongsuk!” Yoona said as she pointed at him, making him wonder what on Earth was happening in her head. “I shall forget that you’re husband for awhile and claim the prize!” He rolled his eyes at her childishness. She easily gets excited by things like this.

 

“That’s my noona!” Taehyung said as he stood up as well and the both of them shared a high-five. “We shall be the winners of this mission!” He energetically said, making his bandmates slap a hand on their foreheads.

 

“This means war, Im Yoona.” Jongsuk then said as he stood on his feet as well with a challenging look on his face. “If you lose, you’re going to do everything I’ll ask you to do for a day.”

 

“And if you lose, you’re going to do everything I’ll ask you to do for a whole month.” Jongsuk’s eyes widened at what she said – she has always been so good at negotiations! He was about to retort when she grabbed Jungkook’s arm. “Let’s go, teammates! It’s time for us to kick some asses out!”

 

 

“Oh my gosh Taehyung, you’re terrible at this.” Jungkook said as he got the hammer from Taehyung who was scratching his head, wondering what the hell was with the machine as it did not correspond to his strong hits.

 

Yoona chuckled at the two who kept on bickering. They had already played 3 games, earning them a total score of 50. It wasn't that ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter