EPISODE O17.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MCS: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC #2: As weeks pass by, the JjongNa couple just keep on being close with one another!

Sooyoung: If them insulting one another even more as each episode pass by, then yes, they really are getting closer!

 

Everyone in the studio laughs.

 

MC #1: I wonder how they'll showcase their relationship in this episode, though. It seems like they've done everything a normal couple would do.

Yuri: Trust us, there's more that they haven't done yet.

 

“Today, Jongsuk has a schedule so I’m going to visit him.” Yoona told the staff as they entered a building. They were immediately greeted by the people around and they were in awe as they saw the SNSD member stroll around their building while wearing casual clothes yet looking gorgeous as ever. “He says that it’s a photoshoot so I’m really excited to see him work around the camera.”

 

The both of them have been having a hard time to meet-up because of their packed schedules. She was promoting her new drama and preparing for her group’s comeback while Jongsuk was having fanmeetings in and out of the country.

 

Upon arriving at the shooting location, she gently pushed the door inward and slowly walked inside. She saw some of his staff who were shocked because of her sudden appearance and greeted her immediately.

 

“Yoona! We didn’t know that you’re coming!” His manager said and offered her a seat. “You should take a seat. We’re still waiting for them because they’re not yet finished choosing the clothes that they’ll be wearing for today.”

 

“They?” Yoona eyebrows furrow after she heard what the manager has stated. As far as she knows, Jongsuk did not tell him of the potential partner that he got today but she’s getting a hunch of it already.

 

“He didn’t tell you? It’s Hyo Joo. They’re supposed to have a magazine cover shoot after their drama ended and discuss about their thoughts and stuff like that.”

 

PD: How did you feel when it was said that Hyo Joo-ssi was his partner?

 

Yoona paused for a bit as she smiled slightly at herself.

 

Yoona: I used to watch their show together and they've gotten really close. I'm happy for him because they reunite with this photoshoot

 

Yoona nodded her head as she was enlightened by the manager’s explanation. Truth to be told, she does not want to be bothered after hearing who his partner was because she was now his girlfriend and she has nothing to be afraid of.

 

Except for the fact that Jongsuk used to have a thing for her when they were still shooting their drama.

 

She heaved a deep sigh when the manager turned around. She wanted to get out of the room and not see how they’ll pose in front of the camera because she knew that it will all be intimate and stuff. However, she does not know of how to explain it to the crew so she decided to just stay. She does not want any rumors flying around that she walked out of a photoshoot after hearing that Jongsuk’s partner was Hyo Joo, her senior in the acting industry.

 

Jongsuk walked out of his changing room, absolutely clueless of his doe-eyed (virtual) wife waiting for him inside the photoshoot location. He promised to meet Yoona after his shoot so they can film their WGM episode and he’s enthusiastic to see her.

 

“Jongsuk-ah!” He then heard footsteps behind him and his partner w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter