[ OFF CAM # 2 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how’s your married life so far?” Yuri asked Yoona, who was currently sitting beside her. They just finished watching the second episode of We Got Married and Yoona has to admit that she felt kind of embarrassed after watching the show. “Many people are already questioning your real relationship with Jongsuk!”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and kicked Yuri’s leg. “We’ve been good friends for years so I really don’t get why you still get shocked whenever I’m comfortable with him.” She stated, earning a smack on the arm from her friend. “What!?”

 

Yuri threw the remote control and luckily, she was able to dodge it. “Even though it is a only a virtual marriage, viewers are obviously ers for these kinds of shows!” She exhaled loudly and faced Yoona. “Although you do minimal amount of skinship with him, the fans still go wild over it!”

 

Yoona raised an eyebrow. She doesn’t get why Yuri has to make a big deal out of her virtual marriage with her close friend, Jongsuk. “So?”

 

“The point is…” Yuri lets out another sigh as she seriously looked at her friend before grinning widely. “I’M A JJONGNA FAN AND THE BOTH OF YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER LEVEL OF SKINSHIP!” As soon as she said it, she ran off from Yoona who was red due to embarrassment.

 

Ever since she started filming WGM, they all seem to be very excited for her. It is not easy to catch Im Yoona’s attention and they’re quite scared that she wouldn’t be able to find a boyfriend because of her fickleness, so the idea of her joining the show is really favorable for the group. They thought that maybe she’d finally develop feelings for the boy whom she had always called as her boy best friend.

 

But for Yoona, she believed that she would never, ever fall for the guy who had a weird big smile on his face and told annoying jokes. She only saw him as the guy who had always tried to get on her nerves, and nothing more than that.

 

She shrugged and ignored her sisters’ comments because at the end of the day, her feelings are the only things that matter. As of now, she was going to enjoy her ‘married life’ with her best friend and try to make the sones happy by doing weird things with him.

 

 

“So, how does it feel like to marry an SNSD member?” Joohyuk asked, as he looked at his friend who was busy looking at his phone. “Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for her already?” He raised an eyebrow as Jongsuk looked up to glare at him.

 

“I find Yoona really beautiful but I don’t see her as more than a friend.” Jongsuk said as he tried to focus on his phone again. “Oh, she’s d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter