EPISODE OO7.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC #1: Hello everyone, this is We Got Married! Unfortunately today, Soori-yah cannot join me because she had her own appointment. Anyway, I am definitely not alone though because Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae, SNSD’s Taeyeon and Sunny have come to watch today!

 

The said guests wave to the camera happily.

 

MC #1: So, how do you think are couple doing on the show?

Taeyeon: I personally think that they’re doing well. Way back then, they would continuously tease each other when they happen to meet but these days, something has changed!

Leeteuk: I think I’ve been seeing Jongsuk-ssi a lot in our company these days…

Sunny: He often brings us food whenever he finds out that we’re at the company.

Donghae: I sometimes ask Yoona on how she thinks she’s doing with Jongsuk but she’d just glare at me and blush!

Heechul: Oh my, I think our little doe’s in love now!

 

Everyone at the studio laughs and Taeyeon suddenly pats Heechul’s shoulders.

 

Taeyeon: Let’s just hope that if Yoona sees this episode, she will not hit you hard like what she did to Donghae oppa.

 

Heechul suddenly gulps, making the guests giggle more.

 

 

“Oh, you’re on the same flight as us?” Yoona asked the man beside her, who just smiled widely at her as he shrugged and held the coffee that he ordered. “Oh gosh, I bet I’d receive a lot of teasing remarks again!”

 

Jongsuk just wrapped his arm around her shoulders but she tried to brush them off. “Oh come on, wifey. Don’t be shy just because there’s a camera around us!” He teasingly said, making Yoona blush even harder. She was about to punch his stomach when her order came up.

 

She walked towards the counter and got her iced green tea. The barista smiled shyly at her as he handed her a pen and paper, and she chuckled upon realizing what he wanted her to do. He placed is hand on his nape as he tried to look at her.

 

“I-I’ve been a very big fan of you eversince.” He quietly said, as he stared at while she’s signing the paper that he has given her.

 

“What is your name?” Yoona asked the guy as smiled widely at him, making the latter blush. “Aw, you’re cute!” Her sudden compliment made him even more nervous, and he was stuttering when he gave her his name.

 

“J-Joohyuk. Nam Joohyuk.” (A/N: MY FOREVER CELEBRITY CRUSH)

 

Jongsuk watched the scene unfold before him and he frowned as he bit the straw of his iced coffee. How could his wife flirt with a guy who obviously liked her while he was on the same place?

 

“Jongsuk-ssi, are you jealous?” The PD asked and Jongsuk sulked even more, making the staff laugh.

 

 

MC #1: Aigoo, he looks so jealous!

Taeyeon: That’s what he gets for marrying the nation’s goddess.

 

 

“Alright, Joohyuk-ssi. It’s nice to know you.” She flashed her brightest smile to him, making Joohyuk’s heart beat faster. “I have to go because my husband’s probably jealous right now.” She whispered the last part because she finds it really funny to see her husband like that.

 

Yoona waved her hands and turned her back, seeing Jongsuk cross his arms in front of his chest while sending her glares. She laughed loudly, not minding the stares of the others because she found her husband’s actions really adorable.

 

When she finally reached where he was standing at, she pinched his cheeks hard causing the man to scowl at her.

 

“Yah, I’m still mad at you!” Jongsuk exclaimed. He’s so annoyed at the fact that his wife could be comfortable with almost every guy she meets!

 

Yoona grinned widely and let go of his cheeks, before taking his hand on hers. She intertwined their fingers and leaned closer, leaving a peck on his nose. Her actions made Jongsuk’s heart beat fast, and he hoped to all the gods present that she could not hear it.

 

“You’re still my hubby!” She playfully said and dragged him tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter