[ OFF CAM #1 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Yoona unnie, where are you going?” Seohyun asked when she saw Yoona all-dressed up, curious on where she was going since she knew that none of the girls have any schedule today. “Are you going for an on-the-spot shoot again?”

 

Yoona shook her head as she fixed her shirt in front of the mirror. “Nah, Jjong idiot asked me to meet him after our We Got Married episode aired.” She yawned. “I should make him pay for bothering me on my free day.”

 

Seohyun chuckled as she amusingly looked at Yoona. “It’s been awhile since you guys last went out right?” She said, and Yoona nodded. “You both are busy these days but thanks to We Got Married, you’ve been hanging out for quite awhile.”

 

Yoona glared at the younger girl who started laughing loudly. “Whatever you say, Seo. Just go out with your Yonghwa oppa if you’re that bored.” Upon hearing the name of her former husband, the maknae immediately blushed, making Yoona chuckle. “Tell the others that I’ll probably be back after dinner.”

 

She waved goodbye to Seohyun, who told her to take care, and closed the door of their shared dorm. They rarely visit the said place but since their comeback is ongoing and they have many group activities, they decided to live together again for awhile.

 

Before starting the engine, Yoona decided to send a message to the idiot who might have been on his way too.

 

From: Im Stupid

I’m on my way now to the snack bar, idiot. You better be there before I arrive!

 

Jongsuk shook his head upon reading the choding’s message. He was on his way to their meeting place when his phone vibrated, and checked if it’s possibly Yoona. He decided to not reply and tease the latter before they meet at the snack bar.

 

After 10 minutes, he finally arrived at the small place and he thanked all the odds because there were only a few people. He wore a hat and a pair of sunglasses before entering because he knows that there are probably paparazzi waiting to release another scandal.

 

He went in the snack bar and ordered before Yoona can arrive. Jongsuk already knew what she would buy because they often go here with their mutual friends. As he waited for his order, he looked around and saw that the table where they usually sat on was available.

 

Yoona lowered her cap as she entered the store, cautious of the eyes that are following her right now. Thankfully, they weren’t curious enough so they just shrugged it off and continued with thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter