[ OFF CAM #13 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to get up.” Jongsuk plopped himself to the space next to Yoona as he gave up trying to persuade her to get up. He wanted to see the sunrise with her as they rode the cable car but after almost an hour of getting replies like “I’m still tired” and “why don’t you get back to sleep as well?”, he emitted a heavy sigh.

 

He had their morning planned – from their romantic sunrise cable car ride to their fun lunch at the nearby restaurant before they leave on the late afternoon – and he thought that maybe they would be accomplishing none of them.

 

The staff told them to enjoy their 2 days 1 night stay at the winter resort as they would be leaving early to film the next couple. Jongsuk thought that maybe Sung Kyung and Joohyuk might be enjoying decorating their new house while he and Yoona laze in the bedroom as they wait for their day to end. He closed his eyes as he took another deep breath, thinking that maybe a nice would suffice.

 

On the other hand, Yoona is smiling to herself. She actually woke up earlier than him and planned their day as well. She had connections inside the winter resort and being an SNSD member was really a privilege as she persuaded the staff to join in her preparation.

 

Of course, she wouldn’t let their day end without a surprise. It was just a normal day but she wanted it to be special since she and Jongsuk do not always meet.

 

At around 10 in the morning, Yoona pretended to have just woken up and saw that Jongsuk was dozing off. She smiled to herself – everything was working well. She silently walked towards the bathroom and prepared herself and when she finished, she slipped out of their room.

 

“The cable car ride would be off its operations for one hour, okay? Tell the visitors that they have to take the long way because there’s maintenance or something.” She ticked that task off her to-do list as the worker just stared at her in awe. She bid her goodbye (which she didn’t know if he heard) and proceeded to meet the present EXO members.

 

“Hey kids!” The three guys stopped working on the paper roses as Yoona took a seat. “Oh, great work! You really can’t resist your favorite noona, don’t you?” She pinched Sehun’s arm as he was the closest to her.

 

The younger, on the other hand, pouted as he finished taping the paper rose. “You didn’t exert much effort when we were dating.” The table was silent as he said those words. Yoona awkwardly chuckled and Suho, being the ever-savior as he was, diverted the topic away.

 

“So, how would you know if Jongsuk-hyung will be going to the cable car ride?” He asked and Yoona silently thanked him. Chanyeol was trying his best not to laugh at the absurd situation as Sehun’s expression was obviously stoic after that “accidental” statement.

 

“Oh, I got it covered. I left a note in our bedroom and I hope that he’s not stupid enough to not see it.” The twinkle on Yoona’s eyes made Sehun wonder what could the latter have that he didn’t have. They were both top stars, both close to her – but why was he lucky enough to see this side of her?

 

He then shook his head and smiled to himself. The past is in the past now. If she’s happy now, then I’m happy for her as well. He would not go low as to get in between their blooming relationship because he had always wanted the best for her. Maybe he should just move on just like what she did.

 

Yoona glanced at Sehun who continued to do the paper roses silently. She knew this side of him – he would always keep quiet whenever he would think of something in a serious manner. The both of them had a proper closure and stayed as friends but she knew that there was now a thin wall separating them.

 

“Oh?” Jongsuk looked around the room but there was no sign of Yoona. He remembered getting disappointed because they weren’t able to do their morning date and decided to take a nap instead. Now, he doesn’t know where his great wife would go –

 

Or maybe he knew.

 

He immediately got up as he remembered that Yoona’s ex-boyfriend was here as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter