EPISODE 011.5.

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MCS: Welcome to We Got Married!

MC #1: I'm so excited for this week's episode!

MC #2: Jongsuk-ssi has to prank Yoona-ssi right?

Sunny: Ah, I hope that Yoona will not lose her temper though.

 

The audience laughs.

 

Woobin: Well, I guess we have to see the fate of the couple.

 

“Oppa! I’m done making the pasta!” Yoona exclaimed as she prepared the plating for the both of them. Since Jongsuk wasn’t really into cooking that night, she volunteered to do all the dishes. Wondering why he hasn’t replied to her yet, Yoona quietly took a peek at him as he was in the living room while thinking deeply.

 

It was going to be tough for Jongsuk. They have known each other for years and it would be quite hard for him to act cold towards her during the dinner because they were so ‘friendly’ awhile ago. Also, he’s afraid that Yoona might get mad for real and the mission will be a disaster.

 

“Oppa, I said that the dinner is ready.” Jongsuk snapped back to reality when he felt a hand pat his head. He looked up and saw how happy Yoona looked, and how she appeared so cute while wearing her apron. He really wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks but he had to resist and start the act.

 

MC #2: Ah, it must be hard for Jongsuk-ssi to act cold since his wife looks so cute with that apron ~

Jonghyun: It seems like he's hesitating to do the mission though.

 

The staff was watching the both of them quietly. They started the timer the moment Jongsuk followed her to the kitchen and they were all tensed. The couple hasn’t been dating for that long yet and they’re afraid that they might damage a relationship that was a pure as theirs.

 

PD: Jongsuk-ssi, did you feel nervous at that time?

 

Jongsuk nodded.

 

Jongsuk: Of course I was! I was scared that she might be grumpy and not contact me until year.

 

 

“Oh, thanks for the food.” Jongsuk bit his lower lip as he started to get the food for himself. Yoona wanted to do it for him but it seemed like he could do it himself so she just let him. She just shrugged and got hers as well.

 

“Oppa.” Jongsuk looked at her with a blank expression. “What were you thinking back there? You seem… tensed.” Yoona stated and Jongsuk almost froze on his seat. He was a damn good actor but Yoona could really catch him off-guard.

 

Sooyoung: He must not really like to lie to her.

Minho: He's a really good actor and it's my first time to see him like this!

 

Clearing his throat, he shook his head and continued eating. On the other side of the table, Yoona was worried. She doesn’t know he suddenly acted so cold towards her. Awhile ago, they were both so clingy to one another and she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter