[ OFF CAM #7 ]

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you’ve been caught visiting the hotel where SNSD is staying at, we’d be doomed.” Those were the first words Yoona said as soon as she saw Jongsuk sitting comfortably in one of the hotel’s coffee shops. “My members wanted to come but that would cause quite a commotion.”

 

Jongsuk shrugged as he took a sip of his coffee. It was almost one in the morning and he decided that he should personally see Yoona so they could talk about their shooting in the streets of Tokyo. Seeing her bare face after a stressful schedule amazed him, knowing that not everyone can pull off that look.

 

“You’ll be staying for another two days right?” He asked, and Yoona nodded as she took a bite of the chocolate cake he pre-ordered before she arrived. “My schedule for an event was cancelled and it’d be a waste to go back home without roaming around. We should definitely film here and that would also serve as a gift to our fans.”

 

Yoona thought of the things that she was supposed to do alone for the next two days. She wanted to have a shopping spree with the girls but it seems like most of them are going back to the country or travel to another for some schedules, and she was the only one left. Well, Yuri was free as well but she was going to spent a week in Tokyo with her Japanese model boyfriend.

 

“I was thinking of going alone but now that you proposed that, it might be a good idea.” She truly wanted to decline his offer. After all, she wanted to get rid of these weird feelings as much as possible because it seems like their side-effects have messed up with her daily life. “But how about the production team? It’d be hard if we filmed it ourselves, you know.” She looked for a loophole that might cancel their supposed filming but seeing that smirk on his lips, she knew that there’s no way out.

 

“My manager contacted them awhile ago and they didn’t want to at first because of the plane tickets and such, but I told them that I’d pay.” Damn. “And wouldn’t you like it? You’ll have more time with your super awesome husband?” He winked at her and she rolled her eyes. The butterflies in her stomach after seeing him disappeared after he showed her his annoying side.

 

“Then I’d tell my manager that they don’t have to accompany in roaming around Tokyo.” She shrugged and took a sip of her latte. “Is that all you have to say? If you want to have the energy to keep up with me tomorrow then you’d better be prepared.”

 

As much as possible, she wanted to cut off her time with him because as he stayed longer, the urge to pinch his rosy cheeks is so high. But much to her disappointment, Jongsuk eyed his s’mores cak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter