Blood related...

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2030

 

Jessica's pov...

 

After we went to the cemetery, Sunny and Daesung pick us up and we went to the place I remember the most. All of my sisters were there plus our BigBang oppa.

"Hey do you remember this?" Sunny said to me. "We bought this from the previous tenants and renovated it, base on what we remember when we are here."

"This is your first dorm right?" Youngbae said. 

"How do you know about this oppa?" Seohyun ask him.

"We watch your first variety show. Jiyong said there was a bunch of cute girls debuting that time so that's why we know." Seungri said.

"A bunch of cute girls huh..." Hyoyeon said to him. "So which one of us caught your attention?"

"If you're asking about that. Jiyong said Taeyeon and Jessica was cute. TOP hyung like's Yoona and Tiffany. Daesung was all smile with Sunny, and Sooyoung, while me Yuri and you. Of course Seungri likes Seohyun though." Youngbae said.

"Yuck... is that why you wanted our Maknae to call you oppa in star golden bell?" Yuri asks.

"The food is ready!" Seohyun shouted. "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing Honey... Just reminiscing the past." Seungri said wrapping his arms around Seohyun.

"Hey no lovey dovey here in our dorm... So break it up." Hyoyeon chimmed.

"Aishh noona... Then why Daesung hyung and Sunny noona hugging each other?" Seungri whinned.

"Those two are older than you so they can do that. Beside..." Hyoyeon then grab Seohyun away from Seungri. "She is still our makane. Even you are her husband we still not approve of you."

I don't know how or why but Seohyun married Seungri, and Daesung and Sunny married too. It was after they serve their mandatory army training when the two BB members announce their relationship with Seohyun, and Sunny. SNSD was already disband and Seohyun focused on becoming a musical actress, and a teacher. Sunny became an SM executive under BOA unnie's reign. Seohyun and have a boy and pair of twin girls, while Sunny have 2 boys and now is pregnant again with baby girl.

In this 14 years we live separate lives. Tiffany married to her long time boyfriend, and have 2 boys, Hyoyeon married a music producer which is a close friend of Jiyong and have a girl and a boy. Yuri also married someone and have kids too, I didn't met the guy cause I lived with Jiyeon in Hong Kong for the past 14 years.

Yoona married someone too, a celebrity and from the news I read and heard about her she is happy with the guy and was blessed with 2 kids. Sooyoung married Kyungho 2 years after the disbandment. Sooyoung on the other hand didn't pursue being an actress and became contended of becoming a fulltime housewife. As for me, I became unmarried. After the death of my best friend, and I was left with taking care of Jiyeon, the thought of being married was so far off.

As for Bigbang, TOP and Youngbae haven't married yet despite being crowned as cultural representative for our generation. I heard they have girlfriends in the past but it always end up in a break up.

We then went to the dinner table and eat the food. We talk about the past, and how we all met, our debut days, and our leaders relationship. Then they ask me about Jiyeon. How she was in these past 14 years? What she like? Everything about her. I know I was the one who make them agree to the agreement but still, I wanted Jiyeon to know them too, as people who loved Taeyeon.

Part of our agreement was for Jiyeon not to know anything about her parents and what they do. To keep it that way, we agree that it's best for Jiyeon to cut off any relations to South Korea completely until she turns 18. The reason for this agreement is because of Taeyeon's last will. She don't Jiyeon to live under the shadow of the past of Taeyeon and Jiyong. Taeyeon wanted for her daughter to live a normal life, away from the eyes of the media and their fans. I hid her and raise her alone because of that.

The reason BigBang know of this is because they weren't there when we agreed on it. They were in the army. So when Youngbae visited me and saw Jiyeon she immediately knew that Jiyeon was Jiyong's kid. Of course the other knows, and thankfully it only spread up to Dara.

"You boys will be sleeping here at the living room." Hyoyeon said. "Here are the mattresses and some pillows."

"Hey! This is discrimination!" Seungri said. "I demand to sleep with my wife!"

"Sorry but your wife is younger than me, and this is our dorm, our rules." Hyoyeon said shutting Seungri up.

 

 

TOP pov...

 

I couldn't sleep. Technically, the mattress and the blanket didn't really cover me that well. So I just went to the kitchen and see if they have some wine that I could drink. Thank god they have one. I look at my groupmates and remember when we still starting. The only difference is that Jiyong is not here anymore. I pour another wine on my cup and take a sip.

"Oh you are still up?" someone said to me. I look who it is and saw Tiffany.

"How about you?" I ask her.

"Same." Tiffany answer. She then get a glass and join me for a drink.

She still look the same as I saw her. It was the day of her wedding and I was just got out of the military after I spend 4 years there. I extended my stay by a year in the army to try to forget Jiyong's death. Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri, let me do it while they went back to face reality. But it took me another year to accept it.that's why I was in the army for four years.

That is when I heard about her wedding with that man. It was too late... even for me. I saw how happy she was at the altar. All of our friends were there, even Jessica. But I just watched from a far, and regretted that I didn't hold onto her 14 years ago.

"Hey what are you staring at me for?" Tiffany tease.

"I can't believe that your husband see that smile of your's everyday." I said to her. "I'm quite envious."

"Well you let go of this smile back when we are still together." She said to me.

"I know... 14 years ago if I didn't set foot on that plane and went to your place, we could still be..." But I didn't finished what I've said, as I saw her looking at the different direction.

"Don't said that." She said to me. "It's all in the past so forget about it. I'm happy now together with him and my kids."

"Tiffany... divorce him." I said to her. "I love you until now!" I said to her.

"Seunghyun-shi you're drunk... I have a husband and I love him... We have children too." She said to me.

"But you still love me right?" I said to her.

"I loved you..." She said to me. "But that was before. That was before I waited for you, I waited until my heart stop's waiting anymore." She then stand up and went to their sleeping quarters, leaving me there regretting for letting her go.

 

 

Present time...

 

Taeyeon's pov...

 

Tiffany's Solo came out and she was so busy now, that we rarely see each other. Ironically Jessica also release her album too this time. So there is a war in the music industry. I don't have any schedule but Jiyong have one so we don't have any recording today. To summarize I'm bored as hell.

"Well I just go to YG to visit Jiyeon." I muttered as I decide to go there. But that plan was halted by Hyoyeon calling me, saying I need to go the main dorm.

But before I could enter I could hear Hyoyeon shouting at our members.

"So who was it? Who was the one who talk to Jessica? We agree not to talk with her anymore!"

"We agree? Don't spout nonsense." Sunny said to her. "It's just you who agree to that."

"So you are the one who she said in the interview that she talk with." Sooyoung in. "You know what she did to our group and you talk to her?"

"Unnie please stop this... at least it's a good thing. That way Sica unnie can-" But before Seohyun can continue she was interrupted by Yuri.

"She isn't coming back! So just stop this nonsense that she will."

"Yeah she isn't... Not with all of us here in this group." Yoona said. "Come on Sunny unnie... it seems we are not even needed here."

"The difference between me and Yoona from all of you, is that we cherish those years that we've been together." Sunny said to them.

Yoona then grab her bag and with Sunny they went out of the dorm. They just went out ignoring me too. Seohyun saw me and smile at me, but just went inside her room.

"How long have you been there?" Yuri ask me.

"Long enough to hear everything." I said to her.

"Those two are stubborn. I know Sunny is hiding something behind our back but not this." Sooyoung said.

"They didn't agree afterall you know voting Sica out." I said. "For now just let them be, it's not like it will damage our image anymore." I then stand up and went to Seohyun's room. "Yuri talk to Seohyun and apologize okay."

I then talk to Seohyun and try to console and stop her from crying. Out of all of us here, Seohyun still dream that we will be all going to reunite with each other like before.

The whole day was me going back to Tiffany's dorm, and just sleep whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter