Presents!!

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Merry X-mas

thanks!! 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

“Jiyong doesn’t love me anymore!!” Taeyeon cried as she holds her daughter Jiyeon who is by now getting crush by her.

“Umma… I can’t breathe…” Jiyeon whined, and Taeyeon just loosen up on the hug.

“Yah Jiyong said he has works to do at Seoul it’s not like he will leave you forever.” I said to her.

“That’s right… beside what happen to the two of you is not a simple matter that is why they needed him there.” Tiffany said.

“But what about our daughter? Does he want to spend time with her?” Taeyeon reason out again and hugging Jiyeon tightly again.

If you are wondering why Taeyeon is like this, it is because of his idiot of a husband-to-be. Surprisingly, they had Jiyong’s bachelor’s party at the same day we had our bridal shower. How do I know? Jiyong called me and I heard over the phone the party they are having.  

Back to main problem, so he called me about his plan to propose to Taeyeon. He wanted to propose to her in a grand way. Typical G-dragon. But still he wanted some help in distracting Taeyeon for about 4 days.

I of course I agree so once Taeyeon have gotten sleep, I gather those who aren’t wasted yet, like CL, Sunye and YeEun, Tiffany and Sunny, and Soyeon and talk about it. They all agree and agree to help. So once those wasted girls have woken up in the morning, we all talk to them and they all agree.

So for comfort, Tiffany, Seohyun, Yuri and I decided to stay, while the other went back to Seoul to help the most idiotic Dragon I know. But of course it isn’t easy as the Angel he left here in Jeju is crying her heart out.

“Umma… Appa loves you so don’t be sad.” Jiyeon try to calm her mother. “If you are sad then I will be sad too.” She then touches her mother’s tummy and it looks like Taeyeon know what she meant.

“But your Appa…” Taeyeon said like a child.

“Umma… it’s alright. Beside I wanted to spend most of my time with you rather than Appa, because you are the one I miss the most. Also I already spend more time with him and he literally overprotective of me.

Thankfully Taeyeon cheer up, and I sigh in relief. I went out and leave her with Tiffany. As I went down I saw Yuri sitting in the couch while Seohyun at the kitchen.

“So how’s the Queen dragon?” Yuri asks.

“She’s okay now…” I answer. “…but still Jiyong really is a jackass making us do this kind of work for him.”

“It’s not like we have anything to do.” Yuri said to me. “The agency is on hiatus because of the news those two made.”

I didn’t answer for that and just went out to contact the idiotic father. As soon as he picks it up I curse at him.

“@#$%^&. Jiyong!!”

“Good afternoon too Sica.” He said.

“So how’s the plan? Is it proceeding well?” I ask him not even feeling sorry.

“I am going to meet the president of both of the fandom tomorrow .” He said to me. “Yoona is helping me with the SONE’s side while Seungri is doing the VIP’s side. Also the movie video is also going smoothly.”

“What about Taeyeon’s parent do you already meet with them?”

“I already told them and ask for their blessing. Jiwoong hyung and Hayeon already wlak me to the entire Family, and when I say family as in the whole clan.” He answers. “By the way how is Taeyeon and Jiyeon?”

“Well their position is reverse now.” I said to him “Jiyeon is being the mother consoling her baby face mother.”

“Sorry. Just a little bit more okay…” He said to me. “Tell her that I will call her later, I think the persons that I meeting am already here.”

“Yah make sure this event is worth it or I will kill YOU!!” I said to him.

He then hangs up without even me confirming. I then went inside the house to see Taeyeon happily playing with Yuri and Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

I look at the text sent to me by the time police. Sorry to cut your bonding session with your parents but you need to come back to your time now. Or else everything you accomplish here will be for nothing.

I grip the phone and just cry in silence. I know that my time here is limited but I didn’t think it would be this quick. I wipe my tears as I know that this was for the best. Umma and Appa is alive and I will be born next year too. It means that the love that I didn’t get when I was born will be there.

But why do I still feel something aching in my heart. It hurts. It hurts that they won’t remember everything we did or even me. My heart aches as I thought of those.

Please I just hope they won’t forget me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

Good thing that I rent this small auditorium to meet Taeyeon and mine’s fan café president and some of the officer of the club. I mean if I am just going to meet my fans then it is okay but I am meeting her fans, who by the way don’t like me that much. Well considering the fact that I have a previous scandal with many girls and also has that scandal before.

I am grateful enough though to Yoona, Sunny, and Hayeon. They know that it would be hard meeting their fans so they accompany me here. As for my side, Seungri and Youngbae were the one who accompany me.

“Jiyong oppa they are all here.” Hayeon announce as I was waiting at the corridor.

As I enter the room I can hear murmurs from the audience and truthfully it somewhat overwhelm me.

I seated down and face them. I see that both fandoms were separated for safety purposes.

“Okay… we call all of you here to discuss something important.” Sunny started.

“This is regarding Jiyong and Taeyeon… and their future.” Youngbae seconded.

“What do you mean about their future?” One of the VIP’s asks.

“As all of you know, I am dating SNSD’s leader Kim Taeyeon.” I said to them. “I’m sorry to my fans and her fans that we keep this from you but I hope you understand.” I bow to them as an apology.

The president of the SONE’s fan club takes the mic and said “It’s not like we control our idol’s feeling. Beside that we saw how happy Taeyeon-unnie, this past few months. I guess that is when the collaboration started? We saw how she changed for the better. We all hope that she won’t change again.”

“Also GD-oppa, we also saw how you became more cheerful.” The president of the VIP’s said to me. “Can I ask if the stabbing inicident in YG… did you get stab protecting Taeyeon-unnie?”

“Yes… the one who stab me was the same girl who was killed at the concert.” I said. “But I hope you don’t try to do anything to her family or siblings. It’s not her fault and it was sad because she was used by that maniac and died.”

“So G-dragon-shi why do you call for us here.” SONE’s president asks.

“I am going to marry Kim Taeyeon and I need your help.” I said bluntly.

There was a moment of silence for all of the people there to grasp what I’ve said, and when they do grasp the words I said there was chaos.

“Oppa you’re going to get married?”

“What about Unnie? Is she pregnant?”

“Will Taeyeon Unnie leave SNSD?”

“You just announce your relationship… then why are going to marry?”

“I will answer you one at a time.” I said to them. “Taeyeon and I have been a couple since 2008 though we break up due to circumstances of our contract.” I then look at them and they were listening to me. “Like you all know about us, we grew apart because of our schedule. We also try to forget each other by dating different people, but we can’t fool ourselves. I can’t fool myself. I love Taeyeon and propose the collaboration between SM and YG, in hopes of courting Taeyeon back. Taeyeon also has broken up with her BF so I took this chance to pursue her heart again.”

“Then Taeyeon unnie… does she feel the same?” one of the fan asks.

“Yes.” I answer her. “She tried to conceal it or rather ignore her feelings but I am very stubborn that’s why I win her heart, in which lead us to next question. Yes Taeyeon is pregnant about 2 months now.”

The fans from both sides were stunned and were silent from what I say so I decided to say something.

“But that is not why I want to marry her.” I said to them. “Regardless if she is pregnant or not, I would still marry her. I’m sorry if you felt betrayed by all of this, if you have someone to blame just blame it on me. I promise to protect Taeyeon after all.”

“We are shock but… it’s not like you need to apologize. We know that SNSD and BigBang are in the age that they can have their own family now… except for our baby Seohyun and Seungri.” One of the fans said making some laugh. “It’s just that we wanted to see the two of you date and you know and see the interactions when you posted it on Instagram or posted it on Tweeter.”

“Sorry again… but when the baby is born next year we will share that happiness to all of you. I promise.” I said to them.

“What would you name your baby?” Someone asks.

“Jiyeon…” I answer. “Our baby’s name is Jiyeon… from my name and Taeyeon.”

“We are getting lost from our original objective here.” Seungri interrupted. “Hyung you should tell them about that.”

“Oh right! I forgot.” I then face the fans and said. “Though I want to marry Taeyeon, I haven’t proposes to her yet, so I wanted your help. So will you help me?”

“Yes!!” They all answer.

“Good.” I said and I tell them about my plan. “Since this is a secret to Taeyeon, I wanted for all of you to not post it in any social media sites. I wanted to surprise her.”

The fans agree and the meeting ended nicely. Bothe the presidents of each fandom even make peace with each other for their idols and also to serve as an example for all idol fandom.

Of course I treated them to nice foods, in which they were happy. Also, as per Seungri’s idea, he told the fans to post the lunch in social media as a meeting of the two fandom so that no one will be suspicious about what’s happening. Of course Seungri and Sunny poses as hosts.

That night the Dinner of the two Fandom has become a hot topic that many said that it was the beginning of a change in KPOP industry.

After, that I excuse myself, as I have so much to take care for today, since the proposal will tomorrow. I contacted Heechul hyung and Hyoyeon regarding the attendance of every idol in our generation including those who are in the military right now. Tiffany suggested it you know like we are the King and Queen of KPOP. It was quite embarrassing but still I want to thank them.

After I confirm them I went back to YG to finish the songs that we will sing for the proposal. Truthfully these three songs were half done and this was supposed to be for our full album this year.

The two songs were co-produced by TOP hyung and me but the last was written by me for the purpose of being proud of having a girlfriend like Taeyeon. The title is Girlfriend but I wanted to change it My Wife but the beat will be off and it will be awkward for Youngbae who will sing the chorus of the song.

I was busy editing the song when Youngbae enter my studio.

“Hey Sica is calling me nonstop asking if you plan to call your crying wife today.” He said to me.

“ I forgot.” I then check my phone in which thousands of text (which by the way all profanity and curses by Sica), missed calls (also from Sica and Yuri, and voice message (from Tiffany) that I didn’t even bother to pick up.

Youngbae just sit in my couch as I scramble for my phone to call my soon-to-be-wife.

As the phone rings I ponder on what to say to her but the ring just keep going on and on and when I was about to drop the call to call again, someone pick it up.

“Hello…” I heard from the other line. It was weak and sounded like a girl crying. It was Taeyeon and it breaks my heart to hear her like that.

“Taeyeon-ah…” I called her name.

“Oppa…” She said starting to cry.

“Wae... what happen? Why are you crying?” I ask nervously.

“I thought that you don’t love me anymore.” She said trying to suppress her cries.

“I’m sorry I didn’t call right away… I was busy today because of our case and also the headache your agency is giving.” I answer. “So how are you doing there?”

“I miss you.” Those three words sum it up, and I know why. My sister told me that pregnant woman tend to be emotional at times.

“I miss you too.” I said to her. “Tomorrow, I promise we will be together again.”

“Sica also said that.” She said to me. “She said that we need to fly back to Seoul tomorrow with Jiyeon. Why? Why we need to go back?”

“Uhmm the police wanted to question you about the incident. Also Jiyeon is one of the witnesses so they wanted to get as much information of that guy so that he won’t be bothering us forever.” I lied.

“What will we do after that?” She asks me disappointedly.

“I reserved a ticket to somewhere.” I lied to her. “We can stay there for two days…”

“But… Jiyeon…” Taeyeon mumble.

“Don’t worry… I will take care of everything and I know Jiyeon will like it too.” I said to her.

We talk for almost an hour and from the conversation she suddenly fell asleep. I can tell because she was already sleeptalking. So I hang up the phone but not without saying I love you to her.

As I hang up I forgot that Youngbae was still in the room, and he just teasingly smile at me as he recorded my conversation with Taeyeon. He then ran out of the room and I just give up.

I better ready myself for the teasing of the whole YG family.

(Youngbae sent this to the whole SMxYGxJYP group.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov

 

 

“Umma don’t worry no one will recognize you?”  Jiyeon said to me as I fidgeted on my seat.

As what Jiyong told me we went back to Seoul, but unluckily the ticket he sent us are for the afternoon flight that is why we are a bit late going back. Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri accompany me with my daughter Jiyeon.

But as soon as the plane landed only Seungri welcome us. It was quite weird because he wasn’t even wearing a disguise.

“Noona welcome back. You too my bratty niece.” He said as he gets our luggage.

“Where is Jiyong?” I ask him.

“He is stuck at YG. Don’t worry noona he will meet you today.” He said to me. “By the way the police wanted to meet and get your statement now, so if you don’t mind we could go the police station first before meeting up with hyung.”

“Taeng we will be going back to the agency for now.” Tiffany said as she grabs Yuri. “We must report to the management that we are back.”

I then look at Jessica with puppy eyes to beg her to go with me. “Araseo… stop looking me like that.” She said to me. “Being cute is not your forte Taeng.”

We went to the police station and given our statement. The police officer there were quite accommodating, maybe because I am a celebrity, they even ask for some autograph and told me the case is proceeding well. It was a big case after all.

After the police station, I decided to visit the family of the girl who died… I wanted to visit them and ask for an apology for what happen to their daughter. Of course Seungri can’t say no, and just drive as there. The woman’s family owns a restaurant and it seems that their daughter’s wrong doings were affecting them so much.

My appearance there was a big shock to them especially to some of the people who was already there. It seems like they are mine and oppa’s immature fan. I ask them what they were doing here and they just lower their heads.

Seungri scolded them and told them what they were doing were wrong. Jessica was also furious and scolded my fans. Of course they were embarrassed of what they’ve done and scatter. I then enter the shop and saw the woman’s family.

I then greeted them and wish to talk to them. One of the siblings were angry at me but was halted by the mother. As we seated the parents apologize of what their daughter has done and stop them. Instead I lower my head to apologize to them. They were shock but I quickly say that it was neither her daughter’s fault nor anyone. I also sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter