Memories...

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

“Is this true Ms. Kim?” My CEO said to me.

“Of course it’s true.” I said to him. “Why, because I’m not hurt?”

“It’s not like that Taeyeon-shi…” He said to me. “It’s just that, I can’t understand why you are with Mr. Kwon the whole night.”

“I called him out of fear and panic. I can’t think straight because my life was in danger. Why do you think I called him?” I said to them.

“Okay but please if something like this happen again call your manager first.” He said to me. “As for searching for camera in your apartment, we know a shop that specializes on this kind of things. Just give them a call.” He said to me.

I was then ushered out of the office. Thankfully I don’t have any schedule so I just use this time to gather some of my belongings and went to the shared dorm that Tiffany and I reside.

After that I lock the door and called the expert that my CEO said to scan my apartment, for hidden camera.

Tiffany is in her schedule so I was now alone here in the dorm, well not really because Ginger is here. My manager already left so I was basically bored, and cuddling with Ginger isn’t helping.

I miss Jiyong… I suddenly muttered. Shocking myself why did I say that. I held my forehead and feel the part where he kissed me and then I closed my eyes and remember. The softness of his hot breath slowly closing on my, his soft lips that touched my skin… Why do I remember it?

Ginger then my toes and show me a concern look. I then grab Ginger and hold it close to me and said. “Sorry my baby, Umma is just confused right now.” I said to my dog. “There is a dragon who wants to steal the heart of your umma right now, he is a handsome dragon, and he is Umma’s savior. But in the past he hurt your umma and I don’t know if I will forgive him.”

But Ginger just my nose and made some puppy noise that I like. I know that it was a bit late, and I am basically free the whole day so I grab my coat and shades, I even brought Ginger and just drove off to YG.

I don’t even have any reason. I just drove there. As I went inside the YG building I saw Seungri there with a lot of food.

“Oh hello Noona, why are you here?” He asks me.

“Uhmm just want to hang out with Jiyeon…” I answer. “You, why do you have a lot of foods?” I ask him.

“Jiyong hyung ask me to buy this.” He said to me. “If you want Jiyeon she is with us today.”

I just follow him and when we reach Jiyong’s studio I saw Youngbae and Daesung teasing Jiyeon. They were tossing around a handkerchief, which I know belongs to Jiyeon.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I just step in between them and grab Jiyeon’s handkerchief and glared at Youngbae and Daesung. The boys were surprised of what I did but Jiyong’s comment made me look at him.

“The two of you are dead, Jiyeon’s Umma is here.” he teased me.

“Wow… big words from guy who act like her father yesterday.” I said to him.

“Ooohh… The husband and wife are fighting.” Seungri said as he placed the food on the table. “You know it’s not nice to fight in front of your daughter.”

“That’s right, Umma, Appa you’re fighting again.” Jiyeon joined, which really make me mad.

I just left out a sigh of defeat and sit at the couch. “Seriously, you boys are really a bad example for this kid.” I said to them.

“So why are you here?” Jiyong ask me.

“I got bored.” I answer him. “I can’t go back to my apartment now because of some saesang.” I then grab Ginger out of the bag and let it loose at the studio.

“Good thing Jiyong saves you.” Youngbae said. “By the way we know because he was called earlier because of that.”

I then eyed at Jiyong and he just smiled at me.

“Wow! What a cute dog…” Jiyeon said as she grabs Ginger. Honestly Ginger doesn’t like to be hold by just anyone, but it was comfortable with the kid. It even her and I find it cute how she played with my dog.

I settle in and I ended up eating with them.

“Hey Jiyong have you talk to TOP about it?” I said to him.

“Wait what about TOP hyung?” Daesung ask me.

“Hyung and Taeyeon’s best friend named Tiffany are dating.” Jiyong broke the news to them.

“WHAT!!” The three shouted.

“Wait how did this happen?” Daesung ask us.

“We don’t know. We just caught them in Dolce Vita.” I said to them.

“TOP sunbae have a girlfriend?” Jiyeon in. “Who is she?”

“Jiyeon… you are too young to hear about this kind of things.” Youngbae said to her. “Go outside for a while and play with ginger okay.”

Jiyeon went out with a sigh, and when she was out of the room, we talk about the relationship of TOP and Tiff.

“Seriously… how he hell those two began to like each other. I mean, isn’t Tiffany noona hate Top hyung’s guts. I remember she punch him in the face once.” Daesung said to me.

“Well Jessica did say they will end up with each other if they keep bickering with each other.” Jiyong said. “Looks like she was right.”

With that the mood goes down, and I just felt silent. I then look at Jiyong and he just look at me like it wasn’t a big deal. Feeling the tension in the room, Youngbae signal his two dongsaeng and they just leave the room.

“Hey is her name really a taboo for you?’ Jiyong ask me.

“Yeah.” I answer him.

“Come on. It’s been what… a year? You two seriously need a one on one talk with each other.” He said to me.

“It won’t happen not in a million years.” I said to him.

“You are just stubborn, well both of you are. That is why you two know each other by hearts. Even if you deny it, it’s true.” Jiyong said to me.

“She is the only girl that I can’t forgive.” I said.

“Hey having a dream isn’t really a betrayal.” Jiyong muttered turning his back me.

“It is not because of that.” I just said to him.

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

Same as always…

Sunny and I meet again at the cafe that we usually hang out. I’ve just ended my practice for my comeback and Sunny texted me to meet up. Of course I agree because, fetching Jiyeon from YG is not until night time.

“So how’s the preparation coming?” She asks me.

“It’s going smoothly… except the fact that my previous agency really wanted to destroy me.” I said to her.

I was really frustrated when I learned that Tiffany and I will have a full head battle on the music charts. Seriously I wanted to punch those old bastards in SM for doing that.

“Well it’s not like Tiffany can complain… beside she waited for this moment”

“Aishhh this entire comeback thing is making me crazy.” I said to her. She then laughs at me.

“Hey I invited someone who missed you today” Sunny said to me.

“Okay I’m out…” I said knowing what she wanted.

“Hey at least meet her first, it’s not like she hate you.” She said to me.

Then the door to the shop open and a very precious person enter the store. My eyes softened and I almost cry.

“Hello un-unnie…” the girl said to me.

“Are you just going stand there, Yoona?” I said to her.

She then walk towards us and seated across me. The three of us were silent and Yoona wouldn’t even look me in the eye.

“Hey Yoona aren’t you going to say something.” Sunny said.

“If you don’t want to talk then I will go now.” I said to her.

“How are you doing, unnie?” Yoona said to me. She smile to me cutely and I felt annoyed by it.

So I flicked her head and she just yelp in pain.

“Unnie why do you that?” She said to me while rubbing the part where I flicked her head.

“Because you’re annoyingly cute when you do that.” I said to her. “So stop it or I will flick you again. One annoying aegyo Queen is enough.”

Sunny just smile at me. She always says that they only people who didn’t vote for me are her, and the two Dongsaengs. I know I have my shortcomings and I didn’t pay attention to them the past few years we were together, but still I can’t really maintain any grudge against

“So unnie… you are not mad at me?” she ask me

I was annoyed again and flicked her head again. “Ask me that again and I will surely be mad at you.”

“Okay before Ms. Ice princess here turn as into ice, let’s order eats the cake that I order.” Sunny said to us.

The whole meeting is us catching up on each other’s life, and it was very relaxing. We always do this before our comebacks, before I was part of their group. Maybe this is what I need to calm my nerves.

But the meeting was cut short when their manager texted them something. Though they need to go to their schedule I was feeling hesitant to let them go.

“Unnie… I really miss you, and… I’m happy to see you again.” Yoona said.

“Me too Yoong, but don’t tell your other unnies.” I said to her. “If it is the three of you I can let it slide, but not those 5 okay.”

“Next time we will bring Seohyun.” Sunny said as she bid goodbye.

I then went to the studio to resume my practice and it feels like a stone was lifted from my chest.

“Hey you seem happy?” My choreographer said to me.

“Maybe I am…” I said to them as we resume practice.

After practice, as usual I went to fetch Jiyeon night time and it is always a good thing that I didn’t bump into Taeyeon every time I fetch her. Speaking of that woman, Jiyeon seems to be fond of her lately. I know she became her vocal coach for the collaboration album that they are working on, but I really hope that she won’t get close to her more.

Seriously, the way I look at it, there isn’t anyone who is more viable or more understandable to be Jiyeon’s mother than Taeyeon. Even I can tell the resemblance. The only thing that bothers me is the other description Jiyeon gave about her mother being a good friend of mine. That reason is the thing making me doubt Taeyeon to be Jiyeon’s mother.

“What do you feel about Taeyeon?” I ask the kid.

“Taeyeon sunbae? I’m cool with her, when she is not in a bad mood because of Appa’s teasing. She even let me play with her dog this time.” She said to me.

“Okay but please don’t forget your mission there.” I remind her, and she just smile at me. “By the way how’s Navi? He seems disoriented for a couple of days now. Though he is still cooking for us,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter