They all Meet~

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hong Kong 2030

 

Jessica’s Pov…

 

That child why the hell did she do that?! Is this about what I said to her about her mother? I was panicking and been on edge since I discovered that Jiyeon was not in her room this morning. At first I thought that she was in school but when she didn’t go home, I called her classmates and friends and they have told me that she didn’t attend class. That is when I called everyone.

“I didn’t mean to shout at her… It is even hard for me to keep my promise … I don’t know where she is..” I cried in front of my friends.

“We know Jessica…” Tiffany consoles me. “We will find her… Don’t worry.”

“Yoona and Seohyun called me just now and they all said that they will update us if they spot her at the airport. Seungi and Youngbae are already at the airport while Kyungho is at the Dolce Vita museum in case she went there and Sooyoung is in SM while Seungri is at YG.” Soohyuk said to her.

“If something happen to her I don’t know how can I face them…” I cried again.

“Nothing will happen to her…” TOP said to me. “Do you know whose child is she, right?”

“Yeah!! Jiyeon is their child. Of course she will as tough as her parents.” Sunny said to me.

Just then Daesung went inside the apartment and it seems he run a mile. “Yah!! Open the TV! We really have a problem!”

“Yah Daesung what are you saying?!” Top said to him

“Just open the TV hyung?!” Daesung said as we open the news and saw the most shocking part of it.

News Flash: At 4: am this morning, HongKong institute of Science have been burglarized by a female student. As you can see in this CCTV video the female student with the use of her Navigational Robot trespass at the place and stolen a device. According to the engineers it was a prototype time machine that they developed, but it is still not complete.

We were all shocked to see the CTV video. Even though her face was partially covered by her hat, we can easily recognize that it was her.

“Oh God please let her be safe.” I said praying hard.

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

“It seems that you already have a singer for your song G-dragon shi” an unknown woman came to the recording room.

“Ahh you came here early…” My appa said to the woman.

All of the people inside the studio then quietly dispersed and I was just there at the recording room, and the atmosphere there were getting intense.

“Of course I will come here early…” The woman said to my appa. “You’re agency said to come here early for the recording. We have cancelled our schedules for today but it looks like you already have a singer for your song.”

“Ahhh Jiyeon… she is a new trainee.” My appa said to the woman. “Jiyeon meet Kim Taeyeon… and Tiffany Hwang, they are from SNSD”

“Nice to meet you.” I greeted them, but the woman who talk with Appa didn’t even recognize me.

“Jiyeon here is doing the guide track for one of my song… and don’t worry it is not the song I wanted you to sing.” My appa said to her.

I was about to leave when I saw someone familiar. “Aunt Jess!.” I said as I ran to her.

“Oh Jessica you came to get Jiyeon?” Appa said as she my Aunt.

But my Aunt didn’t respond but her face is that of anger. “Is the sun rises at the west? Why are the two of you here?” My Aunt asks.

“Same to you, why the hell are you here? I thought you sign up with your rumored boyfriend?” That woman’s friend said to my aunt.

“Well… at least the boyfriend thing will forever be a rumor, but your break ups is another story.” My Aunt said to them and I can tell she is making them mad.

“YOU!!” That woman’s friend was about to say something but Appa cut her off.

“Jessica, why don’t you take your niece home? Me and your former members have some business to attend too.”

My Aunt silently agreeing just grabs my hand and we just went off, but my ears hear something that made my heart boils.

“So you are that niece, huh? But you don’t look like a Jung?” The woman who was called Taeyeon said.

I then turn around face her. “Yah! Don’t call my Aunt you midget!!” I said to her.

I don’t even know her but she just badmouth my Auntie and I won’t stand for it.

“You little… How dare you call me midget?” That Taeyeon said to me, and I won’t back down.

“Then how dare you call my Aunt a you old hag!” I said again “Take it back!” I don’t even care that we are now making a scene.

But My appa and uncle TOP separate me from that girl Taeyeon.

“Jessica… I’m going to take this thing back to your car okay?” Uncle TOP said as he lift me up and drag me away. Aunt Jess was just all smile as I was getting drag by my uncle.

“Let me down! I will rip that woman’s hair off.” I shouted.

 

Jiyong’s pov….

 

It was a good thing that TOP separates the two or else there will be blood. As soon as Jessica and Jiyeon were out, I guide the two to the meeting room to talk about the collaboration.

“It looks like YG have lost it touch and just accept hooligans as a trainee.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry that hooligan is very talented and she can sing like you and rap like me.” I said to her.

“That girl?!” Tiffany said to me. “You don’t mean that she was the one singing earlier?”

“Yup she is.” TOP then enter the room. “She was from the US so she is a bit liberal.”

“Figures…” Taeyeoon said ignoring him. “Where is your CEO?”

“I’m here Ms. Kim.” Our Boss said as he enters the meeting room. “Sorry for the delay, I have something to finish first.” Our Boss apologizes. “Your CEO told us about the collaboration but I didn’t think that there will be two of you here.”

“Our CEO said that one of us could do the collaboration, and it will be just for one song.” Taeyeon said.

“Well we also have two here… Jiyong and TOP, why not the four of you do the collaboration.” My Boss said.

“No.” Taeyeon said to him. “But it looks like G-dragon here have found a partner for his song then TOP is the only one available.”

“I didn’t know that the great Kim Taeyeon is afraid of a 13 year old kid.” I said to her.

“And I couldn’t believe that he great G-Dragon flirting with a minor.” Taeyeon said to me.

She really thinks that I will back down from this. “Hyung I will do the collaboration, and tell SM CEO that I wanted Kim Taeyeon as my duet partner, and I already have a song for her.”

But of course she didn’t back down too, and accepted my challenge. “Well if the mighty G-dragon begged me to be his partner then I will accept it.” She mocks me.

“She got you on that Jiyong…” TOP hyung said.

“Shut up hyung…” I said to him, and then I saw Taeyeon smirking at me. “Well, now that it is decided then Ms. Kim...” I then stand up and walk towards her. “Should we go back to my recording studio to record the song?”

“Wait as in right now?” Taeyeon said.

“Well you don’t have a schedule today right might as well start early to it.” I said to her. “TOP hyung, you can Ms. Hwang back to SM now.”

“Yah! Why do I need to go back?” Tiffany asks me. “And why do this oaf the one who will bring me back?”

“Yah! Do you think I will agree on that?” Top hyung said with that annoying look he has “I would rather sit here than bring you back.”

“Hey you four, did you forgot that I am here.” Our Boss said. Truthfully I did forget that he was there. “I think Ms. Hwang is in need of a rapper for her album right? Why not our TOP here is the one to feature for your song.”

“Hyung what are you saying?!” TOP hyung said “Jiyong here have already sacrificed himself, why are you trying to sacrifice me too.”

“Okay that’s enough!” Our Boss said to us. “TOP makes sure Ms. Hwang here gets home. Jiyong treat Ms. Kim good okay. Don’t do anything to her. You two have already been in a ridiculous scandal before.”

“I think I don’t have any choice now…” TOP Hyung said “Hey let’s go… I will drive you back to your agency.” She then grab Tiffany’s hand and drag her out with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter