Wanted!!!

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

I left out a deep sigh as I wait for the result of my medical examination. I decided to have one just to confirm my suspicion.

Back in Hawaii, Jiyong and the whole YG crew left early that day with Tiffany. Jessica on the other hand leaves in the afternoon and take a different flight with Youngbae. Well Youngbae had a schedule in Hong Kong so he just accompanies her.

The wait was long and I did appreciate that I went to my Aunt Choi who is an OBGYNE to do the check up so I have a private room set up for me. Another good thing is she isn’t affiliated clinic of SM so whatever my result here will not be revealed to anyone.

Then the door open revealing my Aunt.

“Congratulation you are about a month pregnant.” She said to me seriously. She then give me the ultrasound picture of my baby.

“Thank god!” I said as I was relieved that my suspicion was right. I then feel my tummy and try to feel the presence of my baby.

“You sure happy about this? I thought you are going to freak out once you hear you’re pregnant.” My Aunt said finally smiling.

“Of course I’m happy, Aunty… this is a dream that I wanted to have.” I said to her.

“Well if you are happy then, I can be at ease.” She said to me. “I thought that you would be sulking and crying the moment you knew.”

“Thank you Aunty.” I then look again at the picture and can’t help to be teary eye. “I am really happy to have this.”

“I’m not here to meddle but this will change your career and your life.” She said to me. “Beside why is the man who made my Niece pregnant not here? By the way who is that bastard?”

“Aunty he’s Kwon Jiyong.” I said to her as I know she might go crazy about who it is.

“Jiyong? Wait I think I already heard that name.” She then thinks hard and then for a minute looks at me with wide eyes. It’s like she wanted to know if I was serious. “Jiyong as in G-Dragon?!”

I just nodded and smile and she almost fell from the chair as I confirm it. “Aunty she is my boyfriend before and we just recently gotten back together. Well I love him so…”

“Wait if you and G-dragon are together then the news about you before…” She asks.

“Well it’s true though...”

“Taeyeon… you two are the biggest name in KPOP right now. If this news broke out… I can’t imagine the chaos this will bring. You know this is a huge scandal! Wait does Mr. Kwon know about you being pregnant?”

“I am planning to tell him after our concert abroad.” I said to her. “Don’t worry Aunty… Jiyong will accept this and will fight for me.”

“How about your agency, they will surely be against this. They might not like the idea of an artist from a rival agency will be married to their top star.” She said to me.

“I know Aunty… but career, fame or our image; those things don’t matter to Jiyong and me right now. If worst come out of this, Jiyong will surely protect me.”

“Do your parents know this? They will be shock about it.”

“Well I haven’t told them we are back together yet but I know his family knows about us.” I said to her.

She just sighs and tells me what I should and should not do for my baby. She also gave me some prenatal meds and what to expect in the next 8 months. But what really stuck in my head was that in my next visit to her I must bring my Jiyong with me so she could scold him.

I then leave and pretend that I just visit my Aunt there. I then went back to the dorm and pretend nothing happen and prepare my things for our concert.

“You seem happy?” Sunny said to me.

“Well I receive some good news today.” I said smiling.

“Wait? Did Jiyong oppa propose to you?” She said seriously.

“Not yet.” I answer her. “Change of topic. How are you and Daesung?” I ask her.

“Were good, we aren’t BF-GF yet because I wanted us to know each other better before going another step in our relationship. Beside the media doesn’t know about us yet so we are not in a hurry.” She said to me.

“What are you gossiping here?” Sooyoung suddenly came and joined us.

“Just boy’s topic… you know.” Sunny said to her.

“Really? By the way… I heard you got call to the CEO’s office unnie.” Sooyoung said to me.

“Ahh… Chairman Lee was the one who called me. It was about my psycho stalker, you know the one who attacked Jiyong.” I said to them. “They already know who he is.” I then face Sunny and said. “You already know her Sunny from that incident at Angel Price Music Festival. He was the one who try to kidnap me. Sadly he isn’t been caught yet.”

“Really it was the same guy? I thought he is already in prison?” Sooyoung said to me.

“He was released for good behavior but given a Restraining order to not come at least 100 meters from us but it looks like he violated it.”

“I heard about that from Tiffany. It seems YG has already taken the case to the police.” Sunny said to me. “I just hope they will catch that guy before he will do something.”

“Don’t worry it will be alright.” I said trying not to make my good mood sour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Are you serious about this?” YG hyung ask me. “This is much bigger from trying to clear your scandal before.

After I came back to Seoul, I immediately plan on how I will reveal my relationship with Taeyeon. First I set up a separate back account for me and Taeyeon. I also ask Seungri to find me an apartment building outside but near Seoul or a house in a private residential area. The main point is it is secluded or that the media won’t get a hold of it.

“Hyung I’m serious about this.” I said to him eye to eye. “I already ask her permission and she agreed. My members also agreed to this.”

“How come they will not agree to it when you are all dating girls from the same group, right?” He said to me.

“Hyung, How do you know that?” I ask him.

“I have my sources.” He said to me. “Beside I think I know more about SNSD’s relationship than those old guys in SM.”

“Speaking of agency, what about her agency… you know she is their golden girl right now. They don’t want a scandal that will ruin her image much more a dating scandal with you. You know how much they began ing when they heard that she has been staying at our agency for a while.”

“Hyung I don’t want to plan to tell them about it.” I said. “I plan to announce it in our concert this coming week so the people at SM won’t have the say or have the time to deny it. Then after the concert I will take Taeng for a date in the Han River where people can see us.”

“You really like using your brain for stupid things like this.” He said about to throw his pen to me. “But I like your idea… I can’t do anything now that you are determined and beside I do owe Taeyeon for teaching our trainees… so as long as you don’t screw this up then it’s okay.”

“Thanks hyung.” I said as I get up and leave for practice.

“Hey Jiyong…” He called me again. “A word of advice… if you hurt Taeyeon, it’s not only SM or the netizens that will kill you but also YG okay.”

I just smiled and answered “Hyung I won’t hurt her or let anyone hurt her.”

“If you will reveal your relationship then at least tell Sooman Hyung, he might help you. He lives in the same apartment building as you right?” He then takes out his phone and text me a number. “That’s SM’s chairman number call him and meet up with him if you have time. At least get an approval out of him.”

I just nodded and went out. I was contemplating whether or not I would call Lee Sooman, but I decided that it would be best for at least he knows of it and if he is against it then I will just proceed with my plan.

But first I need to call someone who is like a brother to all the SM girls. He is the most open minded of all of the male idols there and also the most protective of his junior. I just hope he is in a good mood.

I then drove to the concert hall for our practice. Once there… I heard someone screaming and saw Jiyeon being chased around by TOP hyung…

“APPA!! Help me!!” She said running towards me.

She then hugged and get behind me. Because of my plan to reveal my relationship with Taeyeon, I need to sing with her in our concert and what better way to do that than to sing the song we produced for our album. Of course Jiyeon will be part of it.

“What did you do this time?” I ask her.

“Nothing…” She says as TOP hyung came over.

“Hyung hello?” I said to TOP who is not in a good mood.

“Yah!! Jiyeon come here!” He said ignoring me.

“Hyung what did she do?” I ask.

“That brat takes a picture of me while I am sleeping and send it to Tiffany!” He said to me.

“But Sunbae you look cute on the picture beside Tiffany sunbae even said you look good on that.” She reasoned out.

“What part of that picture is cute?” He shouted. “You took a pic while I was sleeping while you put a weird wig on me. Plus you even put a weird emoticon on it.”

As Jiyeon heard that she quickly leaves and run towards the backstage while TOP followed her. I just shake my head as how childish TOP hyung is. But was happy that Jiyeon is enjoying herself even though I’m not with her for most of the time. Jessica already gave me full parental authority so for the most of the time Jiyeon is staying at my house for now.

“Your daughter is quite a handful.” Youngbae said as he approaches me.

“Well she is my daughter after all.” I said to him.

“Hey, how is the talk with YG hyung?” He asks me

“He already gave me a go signal… So I will announce it in our 10th anniversary concert.” I said to him.

“Wow I envy you… I already told Hyung about my relationship with Sica and he just said that I should announce it after I have done my military training. He even advises me to reveal my break-up with Hyorin a month after I enter the military.”

“Well at least Hyorin is cool with it.” I said. “She even congratulates you.”

“Well she throws some shades at me when I meet her, per Jessica’s request.” He said. “At least we will keep up the charade for a year and a half. Good thing Sica understands.”

We then started practice. Well mostly we did was goof around the stage as the choreography was always the same. Another thing is that the whole production was very much all smile as Jiyeon ran around making everyone smile with her simple actions. She will go to the staff and offer them some drinks or food. She even helped the stage director giving up crazy ideas that would surely bring the heat to our 10 anniversary, literally. She insisted that there must be fire coming out of the stage for the effect. Of course TOP hyung contested saying it was not necessary. Of course another childish fight commence and it only stop when Tiffany visit us and bring some snacks.

Seriously we all laugh at how Jiyeon made everyone comfortable. I was more amazed that everyone accepted her.

“YG sure have an interesting artist with them…” the concert director said as she watches Jiyeon’s solo performance that I insisted adding to our line-up of performance. “If she debut I will surely make a great concert stage for her.”

All of us senior artist there just agree as we watch her. There was this incredible aura on her that will make you listen and focus on her. I just smiled and smirk like a proud father I was. After all she has my genes.

For tonight Jiyeon will stay with Krystal, as me, Youngbae and Jessica will have an emergency meeting about the events that will happen this coming weeks.

I then hitch a ride with Youngbae as soon as I saw Jiyeon went inside Krystal’s car. I was just glad that she is already close with Sica’s sister.

“Youngbae if ever…” I said to my bestfriend…

“Don’t ever continue Jiyong…” He interrupted. “You will say that if you ever die, I need to ensure that Taeyeon will be okay right?” He said to me. “I won’t do it so ensure that you will be alive after this week is done.”

We then arrive at my apartment, in which as soon as I enter I already saw Sica sleeping in my sofa. It looks like she is waiting for so long to sleep like that.

“Youngbae went and slightly tap her on the shoulder to wake her up and her greeting isn’t really pleasant at most.

“ I fell asleep.” She said. “How come you just arrive? I waited for almost 2 hours. Do you bring some dinner? I’m starving.”

I just laugh at how she said it with that drowsy face of hers but thankfully we did buy some fodds along the way for our dinner so we set up the table and eat.

“So what are your plans for this week Ji?” She asks me.

“I’m going to meet Lee Sooman and Heechul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter