Countdown

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

“Anyounghaseyo…” I greeted to my SNSD’s Aunties.

My Mom called earlier saying that she and my Aunties were visiting. Of course Aunt Jess where shock when Umma said she wanted to meet me. Aunt Jess only calm down when she heard that she only wanted to meet me, her niece. Good thing that I already told Aunt Jess that I already meet them in the future and also hang out with them.

“I miss you Jiyeon-ah” Umma said and then hugged me. “Yah Why did you just leave without even saying goodbye? I thought that you won’t be coming back to Korea and never be and Idol.”

“Unnie, is this her?” Aunt Yoona asks. (I’ve memorize all of their name and also their look when they were younger.)

By now all of my Umma and my Aunties are now in the living room.

“Everyone meet Jung Jiyeon… Sica’s niece and the legendary trainee that everyone is talking about.” Umma introduced me.

“So this is your niece huh Sica?” Aunt Sunny said.

“Sica if this is your niece why she looks like Taeng?” Aunt Hyoyeon commented.

“Now that you mention it she looks a bit like Jiyong oppa too.” Aunt Yuri commented too.

“Aishh what the hell are you saying.” Aunt Sica said. “You’re just seeing things.”

“Sica is right. Beside when I was sneaking in to YG I always hear that.” Umma said. “Seungri, Daesung and Dara always joke that Jiyeon here is Jiyong and mine’s love child.”

Umma and my aunties laugh but I felt someone was missing. I count all of them here and they are only 8 including Aunt Sica. I then look to see who was missing and I panic when I know who it is.

“Uhmmm Where is Aunt Tiffany?” I ask them.

“Ahh… well she got in to a little bit of trouble that is why she isn’t here.” Aunt Sooyoung said.

Aishh why is Aunt Tiffany here? How can I talk to her about TOP samchon, and persuade her to make up with him.

Then I remember that my Appa is TOP samchon’s leader so I called him and ask if I could visit YG. After a few minute he texted me to meet him in the lobby.

“Aunt Jess I will be going out for a while…” I said as I leave the apartment. Of course I texted Aunt Jess that I will be with Appa.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

“Aishh that kid.” I said as I saw her leave the apartment.

“Where’s Jiyeon’s going?” Taeyeon ask me.

“She is seeing a friend here.” I just said. “Don’t worry she will be back later.”

“Aishh and here I want to spend some time with her.” She said to me.

“It’s not like you won’t see her ever again.” I said to her.  Well you will give birth to her.

“But honestly, when I first saw Jiyeon I couldn’t help but thought that she was yours and G-Dragon oppa’s daughter.” Sunny said to Taeng.

“Seohyun… if you been to YG when she still trains there, most of their senior artist really likes her.” Taeyeon told them. “Mostly Jiyong, because when we record together for the album, he always broadcast it to the whole agency. I mean when I go home… even the cleaning ajuma will say that she enjoyed the song that me and Jiyeon sing.”

“Seriously?” Yuri asks.

“In YG they tease Taeyeon as Jiyeon’s mom, Jiyong is the dad. The say that they are the Dragon family.”  I commented too.

We talk about Jiyeon and Taeyeon’s escapade in YG. How Jiyeon and Taeyeon met and how at first they were like tom jerry, bickering and insulting each other. Taeyeon also told why she is being attached to Jiyeonl. We talk about that until we reach the topic regarding Tiffany. I even get the alcohol and some snacks.

“Is Tiff alright?” I ask them.

“She’s coping.” Taeyeon answered. “The agency already confiscated her phone and was not allowed to go public for some time.”

“It is really unfair!” Hyoyeon said. “She was even kick out of her variety show when clearly she was one of the famous members of the show.”

“It’s not really even a big scandal but the netizens was clearly mad.” Yoona commented too.

“What do you mean it’s not big unnie. She posted it on Independence Day. That’s why it became a hot topic. Not to mention the Olympic was being broadcasted too.” Seohyun said to them she already had a few shots already.. “But still I am mad about that reporter who blames Unnie for the lost in the Olympic. He didn’t even apologize.”

“Yeah that bastard. I don’t even know who he is.” Yuri said. “If only I could tell our fans to boycott his shows.” She then drinks another glass.

“I heard that our fans have already made a petition.” Sooyoung said.

“She is broken hearted, and now this scandal… this isn’t her year.” Hyoyeon said.

“So why that Tiffany is couldn’t come here?” I ask them.

“Well she said she had something else to do.” Taeyeon said.  “I just hope that she is not drinking alone again, and made her career bad.”

“It is all because of that bastard TOP!” Hyoyeon shouted. “I mean why he is angry for. Tiffany isn’t cheating him and he break up with her like that!”

“Hyo calm down, I know TOP-oppa. He is just like that because of his past relationship.” I said in defend of that bastard. “Despite his looks TOP have been cheated by his ex-girlfriends, that why he is quite sensitive when it comes to that.”

“Really?” Sooyoung said. “It didn’t strike me that he is like that.”

“That’s why he is hurt is that it?” Yuri said and I just nodded.

“But still, I really thought that those two are meant for each other.” I said to them.

“Yah are you setting us up to YG crew?” Yuri suddenly asks me.

“That’s right.” Taeyeon said. “Now even Seohyun is dating Seungri behind our backs.”

“Really?!!” We all shouted. We then glare at our maknae and she bows her head down.

“Yah! When this happen.” Sunny who was a bit drunk earlier became sober when she hears the news.

“Since MAMA…” Seohyun confess. “It’s not that we hang out every day. He just accompanies me when I wanted to go to a bookstore to buy books, or go to historical places.”

“Yah you two dated since then?” Sooyoung questioned. “Wait why do you know it Taeyeon?”

“Jiyong accidentaly talk about it last night.” Taeyeon said, and the other girls were shocked of what she said.

“So the reason why you are not in the group’s dorm is because you slept with Jiyong oppa?” Yoona said. “Did you two do it?”

Taeyeon suddenly blush and thus confirm our assumptions. So the topic suddenly changes from Seohyun to Taeyeon.

We then tease our leader but me; I wanted to say to her you just made Jiyeon! I need to smack Jiyong’s head when I see him.

We were having fun when someone called Taeyeon.

“This is Taeyeon…” She answered. “WHAT!! Where?! Okay I will be there.”

“What happen?” I ask her.

“Verbal-shi called, that idiot Tiffany is drunk in a bar in Itaewon.” She said to us. “Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny can you help me with her?”

“Arrseso.” The two girls agreed.

“Sorry to cut short our little reunion.” Taeyeon apologize.

“Don’t worry, beside this isn’t a reunion because Tiffany isn’t here, but you can call it a get-together.” I said to her. “Beside these three youngest will help me clean up, so get that mushroom and when she is sane we could drink again all together.”

“But Seohyun we are still not done with you!” Hyoyeon shouted as she went with Taeyeon to get Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Appa!” I shouted as I saw his car. I quickly get in and we drove away.

“So what do you want?” He said to me. “You sound urgent that’s why I drove here as fast as I can.”

“Do you know where is TOP samchon is?” I ask him.

“Why do you need to see your TOP samchon?” He asked with jealousy.

“It’s not that Appa… I wanted to talk to Samchon about something.” I said to him.

“Is it about the future?” He ask me and I just nodded. “Did something happen to him in the future?”

“Aniyo but… if he continues what he will do today, he will regret it for his entire life.” I said.

“If I guess he lost Tiffany in the future right?” He said to me. I look at him with wide yes which only confirm his guess. “Don’t say anything… If he did lose Tiffany then it is really a problem.”

We then went to YG and as I open the door, I was welcome by my BigBang Samchon, Dara imo, and Hyerin. There is also Jennnie unnie and the rest of the Black Pink members.

“Yah why did you leave without even saying goodbye?” Hyerin said to me.

“Mianhe… my parent’s find out about me being a trainee so they wanted me to get back home.” I lied to them. I then look at Appa and he just smirk at me.

“So did they give you permission to be an idol?” Dara imo asks me.

“Yeah… but in one condition, I must not stop my schooling and I should graduate in college.” I said to them.

“Then it’s not a problem.” CEO Yang said to me. “It’s not like you are a debuting trainee, so you could attend school then train after.”

“Ahh yeah.” I said to him. “Sorry for leaving.” I apologize again.

“Don’t worry about it brat. But you need to practice more because the Duet album of Taeyeon and Jiyong is still in works and I really wanted you to promote with them.” He said to me.

We all laugh and then YG sajangnim went to his office, and the other to their schedules, while the other led me to the cafeteria to interrogate me. Of course I already expect this so I tell them a version that I invented with Appa.

In the midst of the conversation I often glance at TOP samchon and even though he was smiling I saw that his eyes were hurting.

Out of the blue, Aunt Dara then changes the topic to Aunt Tiffany.

“Tiff, been receiving a lot of hate lately.” She says.

“It’s quite unfair for her to receive this hate. I called Sunny and ask about her, and they said she is either crying in her room or drinking wine in their dorm.” Daesung said to us.

“Taeyeon called me too, they are worried about her.” Appa said a bit loudly too.

“If you are trying to make me regret what I have done then you all know that it won’t work on me.” TOP samchon said to them.

“Why do we want you to regret your decision? Beside we are talking about Tiffany because she is our friend.” Dara said to him.

“Yeah hyung, we aren’t even trying to make you mad.” Daesung Samchon added.

“Beside, that guy Gray from AOMG is taking care of her.” Seungri samchon said as he walks towards the group.

“And where the hell did you receive that news?” Appa ask him.

“I was a t the club earlier and I saw Tiffany noona there partying with her-self. It is just 8 but she is already drunk.” Seungri samchon said to us.

Just then Uncle TOP stands up and just walks away.

“Uhmmm… I will go to the Toilet.” I said as I try to follow TOP samchon.

Of course my Appa know what I am doing so he just let me. He even texted me where I could find TOP Samchon.

As I open the door to the rooftop of YG I saw him there smoking and looking at the sky. He then noticed me and then put out his smoke.

“What are you doing here?” He asks me.

“Sorry for disturbing you.” I said to him. “But sulking here won’t solve your problem sunbae.”

“Did the guys send you here to scold me about my relationship with Tiffany?” He asks me.

“Aniyo…. Well I am here is similar to that.” I said to him.

He just stays there silently staring at nowhere so I continue. “I met Tiffany-shi, and I might say she really is lovely.” I look at him and there was no reaction. “Of course the incident when I badmouthed her was brought up but she just laughs it off. Truthfully she has the same face like yours.” Technically I lied in this part and the following things I will say.

“What? Is she happy that she is free now?” He asks me bitterly.

“Is that the face you are making now?” I ask him and he couldn’t answer me. “She smiled but I know that it was faked. She also doesn’t feel well.”

“What do you mean doesn’t feel well?” He suddenly asks.

“Well for some reason she isn’t eating nor getting enough sleep.” I said to him.

He then faces me with a worried face and now I know he is concern for Imo’s well-being. So I said to him. “Sunbae… I just wanted to tell you, just take a little step forward and I assure you, you could get her back.”

As I leave I said some parting words for him to think about. “Sunbae! Tiffany-shi will be lonely, once SM will go to Hawaii. I just wanted you to know she will be not joining them.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter