Inside their hearts...

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

2030

Dolce Vita

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

“Ahhh!!” I scream as I landed on my . A few seconds after I last saw my Appa I fell down on a patch of grass outside a very big house. “Where am I?” then I realize that I need to find Navi. Still feeling groggy I stand up and scan the place. Then I saw Navi lifeless hanging in a bush.

“Navi Navi!” I called him but still no response. I then get him out of there and I was relieved that he was just offline because of low power output.

After I gather myself I then take the house a second look and I notice that I was in Dolce Vita but I remember it was night time when I talk with Appa. Then I heard someone talking inside the house and for a second there I thought I heard Aunty Jessica.

But as soon as I enter the house I then saw the calendar posted in a corner and I notice that it was 2030. That means I really did go back to my time. I then went to where the source of the sound and was shocked to see people who I was familiar with. They all look at me shock and confuse. Then I saw Aunt Jessica who was equally shock as I was.

“Aunt Jess… Why are you here?” I ask as I saw her going towards me.

She then hugged me with tears in her eyes and said. “Where the hell did you go? I am worried as hell about you.” She said crying.

“I’m sorry Aunty but I really need to do that alone. Guess what I met appa and all of you in the past and-…” But I stop as I saw who was behind Aunt Jess.

“Grandpa Kwon? Grandma Kwon? Aunt Dami?” I called them. Then I ran towards them and hug them. “I miss you.”

“Wait who is this kid?” Aunt Dami said. Then I realize that in this timeline they didn’t know me.

“Jiyeon come here.” Aunt jess called me. I then look around and saw that there are some people I don’t really recognize nor haven’t seen before except for one.

“Aunt Jess isn’t she the girl with Taeyeon sunbae?” I said as I point to the girl in a pink dress.

“Everyone this is Kwon Jiyeon. Taeyeon and Jiyong’s daughter.” She introduces me. “Jiyeon these are your grandparents and Aunty on your father side” Aunty said as she point to the right. “And these are you Grandparents and Aunty and Uncle on your mother side.” Aunt jess said.

“Aunty what is this?” I ask as I don’t know what is happening.

“They are your relatives. Your real blood relatives.” She said to me.

Next thing I knew my head feel fuzzy and my vision became black.

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

“So spill it? What the hell happen to Jiyeon and why the did she tell me I am going to die” I said to the two who is with me today.

Last night after I witnessed Jiyeon disappear in front of me, Youngbae and Jessica appear and told me what Jiyeon said was true.

 

Flashback:

“Hey what the two are you doing here? And why are you two together?” I ask them.

“Ji this is not the time! We need to talk to you now.” Youngbae said grabbing my arm but we were halted when Appa suddenly came in, actually out because we are at the garden.

“Oh Youngbae, and who is this lovely woman?”  My appa said.

“Hell Sir, My name Is Jessica Jung I am Jiyeon’s Aunt.” Jessica introduced herself.

“Oh your Jiyeon’s Autn nice to meet you.” My appa said. “You have a lovely niece by the way where is she?”

“She already went to my car right now. She has practice tomorrow sir so we really need to go now.” Jessica said.

“Oh really.” My appa said. “Tell her my wife wanted to see her soon so let her visit here from time to time.” He then went inside leaving us three there.

“We can’t talk right here.” Youngbae said to Jessica.

“Let’s go to the coffee shop near the River.” Jessica said.

“Hey what the hell the two of you talking about?” I ask them.

“Jiyong I will text you the place tomorrow make sure you go there safely.” Youngbae said as he and Jessica went back leaving me there still dumbfounded of what really happen.

End of flashback:

 

“First everything I tell you is true. I didn’t make this up or try to make fun of you.” Jessica said to me. “So please don’t let your narcissist comments and sarcastic jokes escape from your mouth okay.”

“Jess I don’t really get what you mean.” I said to them. “Beside is this hidden camera still on? You already did this yesterday.”

But Jessica was furious; she smacks my head so hard that I think it bruise.

“Could you please be serious for a moment if I haven’t promised Jiyeon to make sure you and your soon to be wife be alive for the next 14 years then I wouldn’t do this.” Jessica said to me.

“Hey Sica calm down okay? Nothing will be solved by raising your voice.” Youngbae said. “And Ji could you please be serious about this.”

“Okay okay… sheesh I am just joking.” I said to them. “Okay so tell me. Why the hell did Jiyeon suddenly disappear and said that I will be dead.”

“Jiyeon’s full name is Kwon Jiyeon. She is your daughter from the future.” Sica said to me with a straight face. “She came here from the future to save you from the anti-fan that will kill you the next two months.”

I was shocked of what she said but I remain calm and let Jessica proceed.

“According to Jiyeon someone will kill you on one of your concert. I don’t know when or what concert it is but be carefull.”

“Wait… hold-up… Jiyeon is my daughter?” I ask them and they just nodded. “From the future, telling me that in that future I no longer exist. Youngbae do you believe this?” I ask my good friend.

“I thought that this was a joke tooo but when I witness Jiyeon’s pet robot flying in Jessica’s apartment and when I also confirm their story from what is happening to you. Ji this is real and you really are going to die if we could not locate that tard fan of Taeyeon.” Youngbae said.

“Wait how come Taeyeon came in to this.” I ask when I hear Taeyeon’s name.

“You see Jiyeon… she didn’t know who is mother was.” Sica said. “From what she said… Her mother died after she was born.”

“So you believe that Taeyeon is her mother?” I ask her.

“Well the clues point to her though.” Youngbae said to me. “Jiyeon said that her mother is a very close friend of Jessica, she will have a scandal with you this year and from that point the only viable candidate is Taeyeon.”

“So Taeyeon and me will have a baby this year?” I ask again.

“Yah don’t do anything erted bastard.” Sica told me. “It may not be Taeyeon but someone close to me.”

“Hey it is Taeyeon” I said to her. “How can you even explain the 100% likeness of Jiyeon and Taeyeon’s face? She is definitely the mother.”

“That is true though. I mean they really are alike from the face, the voice, even their quirkiness. If she isn’t her mother then I don’t know who is.” Youngbae said.

“So do you believe us that your life is in danger?” Jessica asks me“

“Yeah… I mean I was almost killed a few days ago.” I said to them. “But the daughter and future thing, nope not buying it.”

“I give up this idiot really doesn’t get it.” Jessica said waving her hand in the air.

“How can I believe you I mean, Jiyeon is my child come on. If she really is then why wouldn’t she come to me in the first place?” I said to them.

“Because if she tell you… you will act like a jerk and tell her that you don’t believe her.” Jessica counter which very plausible. “You won’t even believe us, might as well Jiyoen.”

“Jiyong. Your daughter just disappear in thin air. What more evidence do you need?” Youngbae said to me.

It took me a couple of minutes to find a plausible answer for that but I came out none. Then I subconsciously remember the times I hang out with Jiyeon and the way I feel about her. That’s why I was being overprotective of her!  I thought to myself as I remember when she was talking with an IKON member.

“! Now It make sense that I became close to her.” I said admitting what they say was true.

“Thank god!!” the two said quite exhausted of everything.

“So what are we going to do?” I ask them.

“First you always be vigilant.” Jessica said to me. “Second avoid Taeyeon as long as you can. Third don’t try to be a hero okay?”

“Okay? But what about Jiyeon?” I asks her.

“I’m going to talk to YG about that.” She said to me. “Yah! You’re her father might as well accompany there to explain.”

“Hey Sica would you really think YG will believe you?” I said to him. Then Youngbae stand up and grab his stuff. “Youngbae where are you going?”

“I have schedule today.” He said to me. “So kindly accompany Sica here to YG.” He then leave the two of us there.

“Hey Sica… I heard you are helping Youngbae in wooing back Hyorin is that true?” I ask her.

“Yeah is there a problem?” She said to me.

“There is a problem? Why the hell are you helping Youngbae when you need to make him fall in love you?” I said to her.

For as long as I remember Jessica have a deep crush with Youngbae. She even ask for his number once but never called him.

“Why do I need to make him fall in love with him?” Sica scoff.

“Hey you can’t fool me Sica. I can see in your eyes that you like my bestfriend.” I said to her.

“You are wrong” She said to me looking down. “I don’t have the right to like him…”

Then I hear her sniff and I know she is started to cry.

“Jess… if you are still thinking about that, you know he won’t mind that…. Jess, I know Youngbae he also -….” But he just looks at me and weakly smile. “Sica… I’m sorry for what happen.”

“Ji thanks for the support but I could manage okay.” She said to me. “Don’t worry the days I blame you are over so don’t be hard on yourself.”

We then went to YG next, and while we are on the way I help her to contort a lie. We could not tell him that Jiyeon went back to the future can us? SO we just make a story that Jiyeon’s parent came and drag her back to the US.

“Wish me luck there?” Sica said to me. “I hope your CEO is the mood for this.”

“Don’t worry… beside Jiyeon haven’t debut yet.” I said to her. “So contract cancellation is not that big.”

We then went inside and then part ways as I went to my studio and she went to meet see our CEO.

Amidst of that I didn’t know that there is someone who saw the two of us together and from the looks of it she will really hate me for it.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

It was a happy day for me. I can finally visit Jiyong and Jiyeon in YG. After I heard the news of Jiyong’s attack, my manager told me that the security for me would be doubled until they catch the culprit. YG have told my CEO that there is high chance that the attacker’s target is me, and the bastard is just waiting for a chance to kidnap me. I really appreciate the concern but for a few days I couldn’t record or either go to YG to visit the two. Strangely, I felt like a mother who left her daughter in the hands of my husband who is very childish and couldn’t even take care of himself.

Just imagining the thought makes me giddy and smile. I was at the YG parking area when I saw Jiyong’s car pass by. I quickly get out of my car but what welcome is a different scene. I saw a woman get out of Jiyong’s car and that woman was Jessica.

They were happy and all smile. I couldn’t hear what they are saying but still my mind can my heart can take another betrayal like this. With heavy hearts I just went back to my car and went off somewhere.

“You betrayed me again Sica…” I muttered as I let my tears fall down again.

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

“I’m really sorry sir for my cousin’s action.” I apologize to YG.

“I really wish to make her debut in our label but we can’t really do anything when parents are involved on this” YG said to me.

“I’m sorry again. I would do my best to persuade them myself but my cousin really hates the industry.” I said to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter