Something to say....

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

As the hot metals enter my body, I didn’t feel any pain nor do I felt anything at all. I fell on my knees and watch as the woman was about to fire another round of bullets, but it never came. I saw the woman falling backwards as she was gun down by the police.

I didn’t saw that happen afterwards because my father shielded me. They are alright… I thought as I see him and Umma, but why are they crying? I’m alright. I’m okay. I’m not hurt. I want to say this to them but, my mouth suddenly felt dry and I words won’t come out.

My eyes were still open and yet I can’t feel anything, I know what’s happening around me but I can’t do anything. After a while some people came and lift me up to the stretchers. I saw Appa with Umma in hand accompany me to the ambulance.

Lights… Bright lights, this was the only thing I saw. I felt tired already, my eyes were heavy and I just wanted to rest,.

“Jiyeon don’t close your eyes!” I heard and saw Appa’s face in front of me. Then Umma’s face suddenly appears in front of me. Thank god they are alright… I thought as I closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Jiyeon wake up!” Jiyong shouted as we saw Jiyeon’s eyes closed. Jiyong was about to nudge the girl but he was stopped by the paramedics.

It was so sudden. We thought that the horror already passed but the true nightmare appears. Jiyeon collapsed on the floor blood flowing out of her as shielded us from the bullets. My heart clench as I saw her like that, like my own blood was the one that was spilled.

I know she isn’t related to me, but with Sica’s pleas, I was the one who accompany Jiyeon to the hospital with Jiyong. Along the ride to the hospital, not once Jiyong let go of Jiyeon’s hand and reminded her that he was her father.

A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital and Jiyeon was brought to the surgery room. Jiyong was frantic as the time pass by, and I didn’t leave either. Jiyong was crying muttering, praying to god to save Jiyeon and for some reason I am too. My baby inside me gives me this uncomfortable feeling that made me cry.

“Please save my daughter.” I heard Jiyong said as he clasps his hand in a prayer.

I was suspicious of him. Why Jiyong still call Jiyeon his daughter, when Jiyeon is Sica’s niece? I wanted to ask him why but Sica and Youngbae came.

“How is she?” Sica asks in worry.

“She still in surgery.” I said to her. “Doctor hasn’t said anything to us so we don’t know how she is. How is the outside?”

I know for sure that the outside of the hospital is chaotic from what happen earlier. I leave my phone at the concert so my agency doesn’t have any means to contact me, but I know they are also shock from everything.

“Don’t worry about that.” Sica told me. “What matter now is you two are safe, and we need to pray for Jiyeon’s surgery to be safe?”

I was about to ask her about Jiyeon, when Jiyong said something.

“Youngbae where is that bastard?” He was angry and from the looks of it he could kill someone.

“Jiyong stop it!” Youngbae stop him. “The girl is already dead, and that bastard is now at the police station. He won’t be coming out of there. It’s over now!”

“How can it be over?!” Jiyong shouted. “My daughter is  fighting for her life in there!” He pointed at the surgery room. “My daughter… because of him… How can it be over, when Jiyeon could die.” He said in tears.

“She isn’t dead yet.” Sica said to him. “Jiyeon still fighting so we should pray for her to come back.”

“What do you mean by your Daughter?” I ask him. I don’t know why but thinking that Jiyeon is really Jiyong’s daughter made me feel anxious. What if she is a hidden daughter of his? We were separated from each other, so he could make some girl pregnant. The time line doesn’t match with Jiyeon’s age so he could have gotten someone pregnant before we became a couple. I was curious and afraid to know the answer, but for the sake of my daughter in me.

“I know Jiyeon made you act like a father for that game and I just let you because it is a game but… Calling her your daughter until now… There’s more to it, right?” I continue.

“Taeyeon… Jiyeon is…” Sica was about to say something when the doctor came out of the surgery room.

“How is she?” We all ask.

“She’s fine for now.” He said to us. “We already gotten all the bullets inside her body, but she lost a lot of blood, and some of her main organs are damage. We already give it our best, but… due to all damage to her organs she could die any minute. We will still monitor her but if she won’t wake up then the worst is inevitable.”

It felt like the world collapse from the sky. Even though I am still in doubt, my heart clenches to hear that Jiyeon could die.

“Can we see her?” Youngbae asks.

“She will be moved to the ICU in the third floor. But you can’t come in, but you can see her from outside.” The doctor said as he leaves us.

We thank the doctor and went to the ICU, but whatever Jessica wanted to say was still stuck in my heart. We saw Jiyeon with different tube stuck in her body. We could see the different machine monitoring her heart beat and we know it was weak. She is fighting to live.

After a while YG sajangnim, with the rest of Big Bang, my SNSD member and Krystal came. They all ask how is Jiyeon and Youngbae told them what the doctor told us. Krystal saw Jiyeon and couldn’t help but cry. Tiffany went over and just consoled her. Even TOP and Seungri were teary eyed.

“Taeyeon don’t worry about SM for now. Mr. Lee already handled the situation. I will also help later but I just want to be sure that Jiyeon is okay.”

“Thank you Sajangnim” I said to him.

“By the way Jessica!” He called Sica. “I don’t have Jiyeon’s parent’s number. Have you already called them about what happen?”

“Her parents are already here.” Jiyong suddenly butted in. “I’m already here, her father.”

“Jiyong stop it already!.” Youngbae intervene, as he went to Jiyong.

These three have been acting weird from the time we arrived at the hospital. Especially Jiyong. He is still insisting that he is Jiyeon’s father.

“Why are you stopping me?” Jiyong reasoned. “She is my daughter! Jessica tell them!”

“Stop it you three!” YG shouted at them. “I don’t know why the three of you are arguing, but it won’t help Jiyeon.”

“How can she be your daughter?” I ask. “Why is she your daughter? Answer me!”

“We can’t tell you?”Sica said to me.”

“If you won’t then I will.” Jiyong said. Everyone was confused of what the three are saying.

Youngbae take a deep breath and said “Sica we should tell them. Especially Taeyeon, it concerns her the most after all.”

“But who will watch over Jiyeon?” Jessica asks.

“Unnie I will do it.” Krystal volunteer. “I already know about it so I could watch my niece for you.”

“Arraseo… We will tell you. It concerns all of you after all.” Sica said. “Sajangnim could you request for a room for us here?”

After a few minutes we were all at some conference room waiting for Sica and Youngbae’s explanation.

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

I was in a bind. I know that revealing the truth is dangerous as what Navi told me a while back but Jiyong is in not in his right mind right now. Well neither am I, since we don’t know if Jiyeon would pull through this ordeal.

“First off, everything we will tell you is true.” Youngbae started. “We are not making this up nor are this a joke.”

“Okay, okay just tell us.” Hyoyeon said to me.

“It’s true that Jiyeon is Jiyong’s daughter.” I admitted. Everyone wonder how that happens and before they could ask anything I said to them “But She is also Taeyeon’s daughter.”

“What!” They ask.

“That’s nonsense! If she is Taeng’s daughter then Taeyeon must be 14 or 13 when she had her.” Sunny said.

“That’s right. I mean I know Jiyong is an SM trainee before but I didn’t see Taeng got big, nor skip practice for months.” Sooyoung said too.

“Sica… what do you mean by saying she is my daughter too?” Taeyeon ask me.

“Because she is from the future.” Jiyong said which make everyone look at him weirdly.

“You are pregnant right, Taeyeon?” Taeyeon got surprise of what I said that she immediately touch her stomach. “Jiyeon didn’t tell me. I just know because according to Jiyeon, around this month you already got pregnant by that Dragon over there.”

“Taeyeon are you really pregnant?” Tiffany suddenly asks and she just nodded.

“Sica you said Jiyeon told you.” TOP oppa said and I just said yes. “Then the airport incident and the concert incident did she tell that to you?”

“Yes actually she told me everything that will happen up to this day.” I said. I then tell them everything I know. From the day I met with her up to now.

“That is why we did all of this.” Youngbae said. “In the future, Jiyong died today, and Taeyeon died next year after Jiyeon was born.”

“So you mean, Jiyeon told you when Jiyong will die?” YG said to me. “Come to think of it, Youngbae told me about the stalking business and the death threats were serious when Jiyeon joined YG.”

“Stop!” Sooyoung said not believing what I said. “I don’t get it. Doesn’t Jiyeon know Taeyeon is pregnant? Beside I can’t just believe it. I know Jiyeon looks like those two but… From the future… it’s just nonsense.”

Just then I turn on Navi. I don’t know why Navi didn’t even start up when Jiyeon was injured. Though I remember that Jiyeon was saving Navi’s energy for the trip back, so I just assume that they were just saving Navi’s energy for later.

“Yah! Why did you start me up?!” Navi said to me. Everyone was surprised to see the backpack I held turn into a talking robot.

“Nice seeing you too…” I said.

Navi then look around to see a familiar faces he have seen back in the future. “You told them right?” He ask me and I just nodded. “Well this not first time you told anyone but… Hello I’m Jiyeon helping robot, Navi short for Navigational.”

“It’s a real life robot.” Seungri said walking closer. “Wait are you like Doraemon?”

“I’m a helping robot not like that cat in the cartoon. I’m a bit special because I have this time machine built in me.” Navi said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter