Merry Christmas

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

December 24 2030 Seoul South Korea!

 

At some house in Seoul

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah wake up you are going to be late.” I hear the sounds of banging.

My eyes slowly open and try to adjust to the light of the sun.  That is when I realize that I came back from the past, and into my timeline.  I quickly get up, eyes wide open and scan the room.

Wait this isn’t my room? But before I could think of something I heard another banging outside my door.

“Unnie, breakfast is ready… come out now!” A girl’s voice suddenly called me.

Still feeling a bit confuse I got from my bed and went downstairs. But what welcomes me is unfamiliar setting.

“Oh Jiyeon unnie… you look ugly with that hair.” A little girl said to me. From the looks of it she seems 4 years younger than me.

“Stop that Soojin ah…” A man’s voice said behind me. As I look back I saw a familiar face.

“Uncle Youngbae…” I muttered his name.

“What? You looks like you seen a ghost?” Uncle Youngbae said to me ruffling my hair. He then walks towards the little girl and said. “Where is your mother?”

“Umma just went to your room to get something, Appa.” The girl said. Wait, she is Uncle Youngbae’s daughter, then ... her mother is…

“Aishh why the hell did you run-away Jiyeon?!” A familiar voice called me. I look back and saw one of the people that I am thankful for.

Without even answering I went towards her and hug her. “Aunt Sica.” I said teary eyed.

“Yah why are you crying…” She said trying to console me. “Aishh… come on let’s eat first.”

I then wipe my tears and join them for breakfast. I look at them while eating and it seems like, Uncle Youngbae married Aunt Sica… and they have a child already.

“Umma… is Taeyang still sleeping?” The little girl asks.

“Don’t disturb your baby brother if you are not going to babysit her.” Uncle Youngbae said to her. “And You Jiyeon…” He suddenly called me. “Why do you run-away from home? If your Aunt didn’t find you at the station we don’t know where you will be.”

“You are just like your mother when she was younger…” Aunt Sica scolded me next. “Running away when you have a misunderstanding with your Umma, do you know how worries she is? She was crying when I called last night that I found you.”

“Umma… you mean Taeyeon Umma?” I ask, when Aunty said My Umma.

“Of course it’s Taeyeon… Wait do you fight because you thought you are not their child? What’s gotten into you? Are you sick?” My Aunty touched my forehead. “You don’t look like one.” She then look at me meaningfully and said. “Since your Umma will be here apologize to her okay.”

We then finish breakfast and Aunty give me some change of clothes, as she told me to take a bath.

But all of this time, my head was still in a mess. My Umma is alive! How about Appa? Did the future really did change?

After I wash up I then try to remember everything that happen after I enter the time gate, but all I could remember is me getting sleepy and then I wake up here. I don’t remember anything else.

I then change my clothes and went out, but as I step out of the room I heard Aunty Sica talking to somebody.

“She is fine Taeng don’t worry.”

“We were just eating breakfast yesterday when she got mad when we don’t allow her to be a singer yet…” A woman whose voice I remember said. “She said we are just against her having a dream and then ran-away.” The woman was crying and it made my heart ache too.

“She’s in her puberty so they will feel that way… We became like that once.” Aunt Sica said. “Beside you ran-away from our trainee days too you know.”

“This is different from that! I’m afraid that she doesn’t love us anymore.”

I then went down to see someone I dearly miss. I don’t even greet her first and hug her immediately.

“Ummma!!” I said crying. “Umma!”

“Jiyeon what happen to you? Are you hurt?” My Umma panic.

“She’s not hurt… she just miss you so much.” Aunt Sica said as I cry in her embrace.

“Yah! Don’t run-away again… you made me and your Appa worried.” Umma started crying.

“Aishh you two! You really are mother and daughter.” Aunt Sica said leaving us in her living room.

But as soon as we stop crying Umma then scolded me. Even though she sounds angry I can’t help but smile hearing her voice. Umma doesn’t change much though age has gotten into her, but her voice was still the same.

She just keep going on about why they won’t let me be a singer yet was because I need to finish high school first. It just the same words Umma said in the past. She also said that running away won’t solve anything.

I just nodded at the end of her scolding and then hugged her. “What’s gotten in to you?” She asks me.

“I’mjust happy that you are alive Umma… and I love you too.” I said to her.

“Aishh you kid… come on now let’s go back to our home.” Umma said to me. I then thank Uncle Youngbae and Aunt Sica and apologize for the trouble I cause, though I don’t know what that is. I also met their baby Taeyang which was cute by the way, with the mohawk hair style. Soojin also hugged me and said I should visit more so we could play more.

“Taeyeon… tell Jiyong not be late okay! Everybody will be there tonight!”

The drive back was surreal. I look outside the window of Umma’s car and saw that there wasn’t that much change except for the advancement of some technology. Everyone has this hologram phone that made video call faster.

At the center of Seoul there was a giant screen and it display some idol groups MV.

“Jiyeon-ah… by the way, your Appa is angry at you right now, so brace yourself. You might be grounded.” Umma said to me.

I then look at Umma and pinch myself in the cheeks. As I feel the pain I confirm that this was real. I am not hallucinating nor dreaming.

As we arrive at a house, my Umma usher me inside and I was greeted by a young boy same age as Soojin. “Noona! Your back!”

“Taeyong get away from that brat!” I then heard Appa.

He was still cool despite his age. But I look down as I knew he was angry. I hear him breath in and out and it looks like my first encounter with Appa and he is angry with me. “You are grounded for 3 months and I will be taking away your laptop for a week.” Appa said.

He then walks towards me and then hugged me. “Aishh… you made me worried. Don’t ever do that again okay?!” He said and I cry again.

“Sorry Appa… I won’t do that ever again.” I said crying. “I won’t leave you and Umma again.”

“Noona is crying! Appa made Noona cry! Appa is bad!” my little brother Taeyong shouted pointing at Appa.

“Aishh you brat!” Appa then chase my brother and tickle him to the ground.

Umma and I just laugh at them. Truthfully I was really happy to be with them… My whole self feels complete    as I look at them.

After a while Umma then usher me to my room for me to reflect on my actions, while she prepare for lunch. As I went inside to my room I saw someone in there and I know who it was.

“Ms. YeoTae-shi.” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“It seems everything is fine.” She said to me. “So how’s being in your correct timeline?”

“I’m happy… thank you.” I said to her and then I remember about Minhyun. “Ms. How about Minhyun?”

“You will meet him but you may be surprise that he might not be what you remember.” She said to me. “But oh well, it’s not like you will remember anything.”

She then walks towards me and flash a light in my eyes, and just a mere seconds I feel sleepy.

“Don’t worry… you won’t be remembering anything about the past… but you will remember your future.” I heard her says as I close my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2016 Seoul Korea…

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It was chaotic and our engagement was the talk of the town for weeks. Taeyeon for her pregnancy, stay at Dolce Vita with her Umma and my mother. Of course I handle the entire interviews regarding us.

SM was in turmoil and was shock of everything happen these past weeks. From our dating announcement up to now, they don’t know how to handle everything. Good thing Lee Sajangnim handles everything. I mean when me, and Yang Sajjangnim went to SM to discuss about Taeyeon and the future of SNSD, most of the director there are very cold to us. Of course my Boss didn’t back down.

CEO Kim even said that this kind of behavior was unacceptable and they are not afraid to let go of SNSD. That is when Chairman Lee walk’s in and heard it. Of course he still have the controlling share of the agency, and of course as a precaution I bought some shares too, in Taeyeon’s name.

“How dare all of you threaten the kids?” He said. “I have been patient of what all of you been doing here in the agency and I’ve reach my limit!” He then eyes the director there. “CEO Kim you are fired. Your position will be given to BOA-shi.”

Their eyes widen and some even protested but they can only voice out their complaints. CEO Kim also fire some of the director mostly those who have been abusing their power at the agency.

“Jiyong, Hyungsuk…” He called us. “I believe that this talk is over. Rest assured that Taeyeon can stay here at SM as long as she want same with the other girls. Also about your wedding? We would like if SM will also prepare something for Taeyeon.”

So at most the only problem is that the two CEO’s are fighting for the exclusive contract of my unborn child. Seriously they aren’t backing down.

About the news… well it mostly good. Even the pregnancy announcement was treated as good news, even though some condemn us for having a child before marriage but the people who congratulated us was so many that they are overshadowed.

Of course my proposal was a hit too. Some broadcasting company even wanted to play it on air and asking for permission. Also because of that, the idols that play SNSD and BigBang in that video were praised for their performance. I hear some were offer to be co-actor on some drama and some even were casted to be on a Weekend drama about School life.

Fandom wars were lessens. The fact that two of the most prominent fandom of had joined hands was a shock to them. It looks like two major kingdoms became allied. SONE’s were glad that they can see OT9 again.

As for me, my route was from YG to Dolce Vita every day and everytime I went there, I see Taeyeon’s members or her friends there. I am not complaining because at least her mind will be preoccupied rather than always think of Jiyeon.

After she went back to her time, Taeyeon felt a feeling of emptiness, of course Jiyeon is our daughter but the Jiyeon of now isn’t been born yet. She felt lonely and miss her deeply. Though it is sad that there are only me, Taeyeon, Youngbae and Jessica who remember Taeyeon… it’s actually for the best since it will not affect the future more. Though the name Jiyeon became a name of a trainee of YG once.

As I went to YG, I swarm again by the media and some TV producer wanted to interview me and Taeyeon but of course our CEO will take care of that. I then went to my studio just to see a somewhat familiar face.

 “Hello Mr. Kwon.” The man greeted me.

“You are one of those time police.” I said to him. “What are you doing here?”

“Don’t be tense I’m not here to cause trouble. I just want to tell you what will happen to Jiyeon in the future.” He said to me.

“What do you mean by that?” I ask. “What will happen to my daughter?”

“Well nothing but her memory of her stay here will be vanished.” He says. “And her new memory from the correct timeline will be the replacing it. It was insurance so that there won’t be any more turmoil of corrupting the timeline again.”

“How about ours?” I ask. “Would our memory be altered?”

“Nope. Even if you tell anyone about it, no one would believe you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter