Meeting Appa

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's pov...

 

As like what my Aunt Jess said she really did brought me to my fathers concert but I just don't get why she had to disguise herself like that. I was dress okay... but my Aunt have to wear a silver wig and even a fashionable glasses that doesn't suit her get up and a mask with a print on it.

Me on the other hand wear a very fashionable bohemian dress and a boots to top it off. My Aunt Jess was really ecstatic dressing me up for this concert... just like how she dress me up in the future. We grab a taxi and went to the concert hall.

"Auntie? why are you dress up like that? You look weird" I ask her.

"Yah!! this is a disguise!! It will be troublesome for me later if somebody noticed me watching your stupid fathers concert. I don't even want to be here." She say to me.

"Jiyeon... your Auntie is still idol by this time remember? And from what I learn from the internet People create scandal that could destroy one's career if they are associated to your Appa's group." Navi said to me.

As we enter the stadium my mouth just stay open and wowed. The whole place was huge and my father will be performing here. It is insane?! 

The people just keep coming in and the once empty big stadium was no filled by fans chanting my father's group name.

"Hey Jiyeon we will be going backstage by the middle of the concert so just watch for now." Aunt Jess told me.

Then the lights was off, and a familiar tune echoes through the whole stadium, something that I listen too since I know how to use the internet. It's Loser!!!!!

I don't know but as my Appa group's slowly appear on stage... their fans roared into a deafening scream. I can't even hear the music anymore, and all I can hear was the crowd singing.

"So this is what they do. This is how cool my Appa and my Samchon are." I muttered as I also stand up and follow the crowd going wild. It was fun and very interesting. I couldn't see my Appa's face cause he rarely moved and he wear a hat that almost cover his face. The only thing that I noticed was how all of their energy and passion was oozing through out the stadium in every word and voice they make. I was mesmerize, amaze, and couldn't help but to scream my lungs out on every song they sang.

Back in the future, their album was now a rare item that its priced was equivalent of buying 60 album of an artist. Sure I can download them on the internet but having their album was like a treasure for me. Good thing Aunt Jess have 4 of their album.. and I spent a year of not using my lunch money just to buy the rest of the album that I don't have. I also brought an antique CD player, cause in the future CD players have become obsolete.

All of my playlist was their song and I even perform it in one of my school festival, of course in my time their song's was not really famous anymore but once I started to sing they all like it. But what I am seeing now was not even in the same level of response of what I did nor does my singing give justice to it.

As their first two song ended and they were now talking with the audience is the only time I seated on my seat. I look at my Aunt and all this time she just remain seated and not even once she joined the hype crowd.

"Aunt Jess you don't like their songs?" I ask her.

"I like it but I just don't like being a fangirl and tiring myself." she said to me.

I don't know why but the Aunt Jess I know in the future was a very active girl and not Lazy.. but seeing my Aunt Jess now is kind of a letdown. She is very lazy and very hard to wake up. We almost miss our flight to here cause she overslept. Seriously... she isn't like this in the future.

Big Bang's next song came and it was a solo performance of my father. For your information I also have all of their Solo album they are all framed in my room. That is how I adore my Appa's music in my time. He then started with Crooked one f my favorite song from him. 

As soon as I heard this I then stand up again and join their wild fans on singing and chanting. Surely my voice will be gone after this concert. The concert then have a 20 minute break and that is when my Aunt Jess stand up.

"Jiyeon let's go.. we need to go to the backstage now." She said to me. I just followed her as we went backstage. There was a huge guy infront of it but when my Aunt flash our tickets the man just let us enter. Even though we are already at the backstage my Aunt didn't remove her disguise.

"You stay beside me okay? Don't wander off." she said to me as we walk through the hallway full of staff, busy with the concert. That is when I notice an odd staff wondering through out the hallway. It was just an instant but I really saw that he have a gun.

"Navi is that man carrying a gun?" I ask Navi.

"Yup it is a 45 magnum with a silencer." Navi said to e.

Feeling something bad I then follow the man.

 

Jessica's pov...

 

I don't know how many years since I walk in the backstage of a YG concert, much more a BigBang concert. But if this is not for the sake of this kid I wouldn't come here let alone meet that man.

"Hey Jiyeon...we wil be meeting them now so try not do something foolish okay?" I ask but there was no response and when I turn around Jiyeon was not there. 

Where the hell is that kid?!! I thought to myself.As I try to search for her. That is when I bumped to a person I shouldn't meet now.

"Jessica?" the man with a baritone voice called my name. "It's you right? Sica?"

I then ignored him and try to ran away but he held my hand and that is when my disguise fall off revealing myself to him.

"Oh it's Jessica noona?" another one said and I recognized that voice. As I look I saw Seungri, and with this loudmouth here there is no helping it.

"Hi Seungri.." I greeted him. Then I look at the man who hold my hand and smile. "Hi TOP I said to him.

But he just look at me with that killer eyes of him. "Noona what are you doing here?" Seungri ask  me.

There is no helping this situation so I just said the truth. "My niece wanted to watch your concert and she just wanted to take picture of you" I said.

"So where is this niece of yours?" TOP ask me with the hint of sarcasm.

"She is right beside me and when I look she was gone.." I answer him. "Do you see her? She is about as tall as my shoulder. She is wearing a long skirt much like a bohemian style dress and she wear a gucci handbag."

"Hey Sica..it's nice meeting you here." TOP said to me.

"Don't" I said to him. "I didn't come here for him? If it is not for my niece I wouldn't come here in a million years." I said to him.

"Hey chill.. relax" He said to me. "Beside Jiyong is still not here. He is performing another set so relax." he said to me.

"I can't relax okay! My niece is missing and god who knows where the hell is that kid is." I said in a demanding tone.

TOp was about to say something to me when we heard a commotion.

"Hey what happen?" Top ask one of the staff.

"G-Dragon was attack by a fangirl on stage.." The staff said, and I can't help to feel that it was that girl who did that.

"Please don't let it be her?" I said as I follow the staff.

 

Jiyeon's pov...

 

Me and Navi follow the suspicious staff and ended up being lost. Aishh if I am just tall enough I wouldn't lost track of him.

"Navi can you access the security camera here so we could find the man?" I order Navi and it hacked through the security system. 

I was just looking or that man when I instantly went to the backstage and saw my Appa on stage. performing.

Wow!! Its my first time to see a live concert of my father, and the fans surely are wild and happy. Their song and dance performance are the best. No wonder they are the legend sin South Korea.

I wanted to see him, touch him, hug him. I wanted him to pat my head, tuck me into sleep and hold my hand while we walk at the park with Mom...

My Mom... I shed a tear when remembering her. They say that she was the most angelic girl in South Korea He voice would calm even the wildest beast. But right now my duty is to save them both.

Then I saw the suspicious man on one of the VIP balcony lounge. The man then pull out his gun and aim at my Appa. 

"He is going to kill my Appa!" I blurted out.

As soon as I saw him finishing his song and was waiving at the fans, I get out where I was and charge towards him. I then knock him down as I was on top of him. The whole crowd was silent and I look at the man on the balcony he was already gone.

"Yah!! What are you doing?!!" My appa said to me. "Get off me?" He order.

"I finally found you..... APPA!!" I said as I hug him, letting the whole stadium hear what I said.

 

Jiyong's pov...

 

Damn that girl. he knocked me down with all of her strength and now I think I hurt my back. Good thing that girl was dragged of stage but.. what she said was really creepy. Wen she look at me.. I thought I was seeing myself cause she definitely looks like me except for her eyes, her skin and her brownish hair. She even called me her Appa or oppa. I don't know maybe oppa.

Good thing the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter