Broken

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

With light hearts we went back with our lives after the great partying in Jiyong’s Villa. Truthfully I wished that we could stay there for another day but, a YG manager went there and saw us. Of course like he didn’t say anything and just told us that the whole industry is in chaos trying to know where we are.

I remember, once we gone back to SM, the board and our CEO scold us and ask us for a reason. Of course we all lie that we just went on a mini vacation somewhere outside of Seoul. They even threaten us that we are still a contract artist of the agency and they can disband us anytime they want.

“Do it.” I challenge them. “I can even announce it now in my followers worldwide.”

They were shocked of what I said. I was calm and collected and the fact that we have some friends who can help us jump to another agency in heartbeat reassured me. I look at my member and they just smiled at me.

“Taeyeon are you threatening us?” one of the boards asks.

“No… I was just following what CEO want. You wanted to disband us right?” I said what my thoughts are. “Listen… you have been saying that for a long time, and if you have the balls to do that then go. We won’t stop you, but word of advice. Once you do that, you might as well close this agency for life.”

We then stand up and leave the room and decided to hit the practice room. In the afternoon we went to our own schedule while I on the other hand was now alone again in this god forsaken agency.

This was my routine for a few days because the management was cautious of our action so they monitored our moves. They stop already so I went to a place that I really wanted. Not YG though but a place in the Han River. The coffee shop that ironically all of us know and we all frequently visit to relax.

This coffee shop near this river is somewhat calming and there is not much customer despite it’s beautiful scenery.

“Mam here is your order.” The waitress said as she gives my coffee and some sweets.

“Thank you…” I said to her, but still she still go away. “Uhmm is there anything I can do for you?” I ask.

“Sorry for disturbing you but I am really a fan of you and your song and can I have your autograph?” she said bringing out a pen and a piece of paper.

“Sure why not.” She then tells me her name and I sign the paper with a special dedication to it. “You know this place is wonderful… May I ask who the owner of this shop is?”

“I only meet him once but his name is Minhyun. He said that if idols go here and drink we must swear not to tell anyone about it.” She said to me.

“Can I ask you something’s? I’ve been going here for quite some time now but I didn’t know the name of the store. I mean there isn’t any sign in front.” I said to her.

“Ahh… the name of the shop is Caffe Memoire the owner said that people should view this as a place to make memories. Corny right?” She said to me.

“Yeah…” I answer her. “But it is a great name.”

“By the way are you alone Ms. Kim or are you waiting for Mr. Kwon?” she said to me.

“Yah are you a saesang?” I said to her.

“Aniyo!!” she said in panic. “It’s just that you and G-dragon is my ultimate bias and seeing the two of you date is my ultimate dream. I’m a RoyalistDreamer that’s why I ship you too

“RoyalistDreamer? What is it?” I ask.

“Ahh… It is an unofficial fanclub of you and GD-shi. It was based on your zodiac signs meaning. But for me it just symbolizes the two royalties of Kpop.”

The waitress then was called by one of the staff but thank me for the autograph. I really like the place and the fact that it was just inside Seoul.

I stayed there for a while but after a few hours of just relaxing and also eating, I then went to YG. Jiyong texted me and ask about the duet with Jiyeon.

As I enter YG’s studio I saw the new girl group practicing. I recognized some of them like Jisoo and Jennie. In fact Jennie is one of the seniors she respected the most. She is also in my standard a good singer.

“Anneohaseyo Taeyeon sunbae.” They greeted me. “Do you have a recording with GD sunbae?” Jennie asks me.

“Nope our recording had finished already. We just need to film the MV for it and we can release it.” I answer her.

“Sunbae have you heard about Jiyeon?” She suddenly asks.

“Yes… I already ask Jessica about it. It was a shame that her parents will not allow her to be a singer.” I said to her.

“Uhmm sunbae can I ask you something?” She said to me. “Why did you train Jiyeon? I mean why did you teach her when she is from YG?”

“Well first off her voice sounded like mine so training her on how I’ve trains my voice will be good for her. Second our style click. Lastly her emotions were great even if she hadn’t experience it.” I answered. “Wait are you jealous?” I ask her.

“Aniyon!” She denied. “It just that Jiyong sunbae always play the recorded songs you and Jiyeon sang throughout YG and it was the best.” Jennie answer.

“Hey your voice is different from Jiyeon and me. That’s why the emotion will be different, but it doesn’t mean that it will not be as good. Your voice is great. You just need to be confident enough. I mean you were acknowledged by G-dragon to be featured in one of his song. You can take pride on that.” I said to her.

I then went to Jiyong’s studio and he was sleeping in his couch with a bunch of papers on top of him. His studio is messy as always. There were foods and can of beer everywhere and his phone is in his hand.

“Jiyong-ah…” I said trying to wake him up. “Hey Jiyong…”

But what happen was unexpected as he grabs my arm and then pulls me closer for a kiss.

“Hello Taeyeon…” He smiled at me as he get up and then clean the room as I was still dumbfounded of what he have done.

It took me at least a minute recover from the shock. When I do I face him with my still blushing face and I throw one of the pillows to his face. “You ert.” I said as I sit down on the couch.

“Sorry… you look kissable that I can’t resist but to kiss you.” He said to me. “By the way… YG hyung said if we are still going to include the song with Jiyeon in our album?”

“Yeah… She works hard for it. We can just not use it as single for the duet song but just include it as a regular track. Maybe when her parents hear it they would be proud and they will let her achieve her dreams to become a singer.” I said.

“Taeyeon-ah… if you have a daughter and your daughter has the same god-given voice like yours would you let her be a singer?” He suddenly ask me.

“I don’t want too. I mean if you are asking me about Jiyeon, I may agree with her mom. Being an idol is hard. We already experience it but if I have a daughter like Jiyeon I would like her to enjoy the life that we didn’t have.” I answer him.

“You will be a great mom in the future.” He said to me. “Okay let’s go.” He then stand up and hold my hand. “I know a great restaurant outside Seoul, it is very hidden, we could eat there.”

I just silently agree and let him bring me there. It was our very firt date together since I trust him again and I was happy. The night end and he bring me back to YG and then I drove my own car back to the dorm, but what I saw shocked me. Tiffany crying and the whole dorm was in a mess.

“What the hell is this Tiff!” I ask her in worry.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s pov…

 

It was my collaboration with Simon D and because of a certain circumstance; I am here again at AOMG because the music video is up and we are reviewing the MV.

“Your singing is great Tiffany. Now that the MV is finished then we could say that this is a wrap.” Gray said to me. He was one of the producers of the song, and was the one who propose this collaboration for SM station.

“Yeah… thanks again for producing this song.” I said to him.

“Yah are you forgetting about me?” Simon said to me. “If Heechul isn’t one of my buddies I wouldn’t do this.”

“Yeah Yeah… Thank you oppa.” I said to him.

“Hey Tiff, do you have any schedule after this?” Gray asks me.

“I don’t have any. Why?” I ask him.

“Let’s eat out. You know as a celebration for finishing the collaboration.” He said to me

“I don’t know…” I hesitated. Seunghyun didn’t like me going out with Gray.

“Come on Tiffany-shi beside, it’s our treat.” Simon said.

I couldn’t refuse because Simon oppa was the one who ask me. I am going to explain this to Seunghyun when we meet again.

My manager and I arrive at the restaurant and we join the guys for the feast. It was just a normal gathering, mostly with AOMG artist and some of their female friends. Gray seated across me while my manager went somewhere and will be back after the party.

It was fun except for the fact that most of them are trying to set me up with Gray. I just joke with them but inside me I wanted to tell them that I am already taken.

“Tiffany-shi you are not seeing someone right?” One of their friends said. “You know Gray here is holding up a torch for you for so long. He is completely head over heels for you.”

“Yeah… He wanted to befriend you back in 2014 but you confirmed your relationship with that 2PM guy so he stepped back. The reason he agreed to collaborate in  your album is just to be close to you.” One of the girls said.

“Sorry but I’m not really looking for love right now.” I said to them.

“Hey don’t bother Tiffany…” Gray sush them. “Sorry about that.”

After that the party went on and we all just eat and talk. As the party ended we then bid goodbye, but as a of luck my manager called and said that he would not bring me home tonight.

I don’t know what to do and Gray might have sense it, so he offer me a ride back to my shared dorm with Taeyeon. I don’t want to accept and said that I will just call for a cab but he insisted that a cab is much more dangerous for a girl like me.

“Come on Tiff, let me bring you back to your dorm. Beside it’s getting late.” He said to me.

I reluctantly agree and ride on his car. The ride back to my dorm was in silent and we were caught on a traffic making the ride back much longer.

“Tiffany-shi… Sorry about what happen earlier. My friends just don’t know when to shut up.” He said to me.

“Don’t mind beside they are just being your friends.” I said to him.

After that a long silence engulfs the car and I just look at the window to distract myself.

“About holding a torch for you it was real though.” He suddenly blurted out. “Truthfully, I like you.” He then confess/

“Gray-shi… let’s not talk about that okay.” I said to him.

“Sorry if it made you feel awkward.” He said to me.

We didn’t talk after that and when we arrive at my place he then said to me. “Tiffany-shi, if you give me a chance to court you I would be happy. I know I’m not like other artists who are more famous and handsome but I can make you happy. Just give me a chance.” But I didn’t react and just went out of the car.

As I about to step out he suddenly grab my arm and spun me around, he then kissed me and it was so sudden that I pushed him off me.

Gray realizing what he have done quickly apologizes to me. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what have gotten into me.”

“It’s okay… just don’t do it again.” I said getting out of the car.

As I went to my dorm the kiss linger in my lips and all I could think was Seunghyun. I know he would go berserk if he saw me and I hope he wouldn’t know about that.

But as I approach my apartment, I saw a man sitting beside the door, and looking at his silhouette he is the one who I was thinking a while ago.

I just hope he didn’t see anything.

 

 

 

 

TOP pov…

 

It’s been days since I last saw Tiffany and I was excited that I was given the night off. We don’t really have that much to do in our agency, well Jiyong does. Taeyeon visited him and their relationship has improving since the stay in his Villa. It was a rare sight to see Ji like that, happy contended and very much in love. Well we all are. Last time I heard Daesung and Sunny had been drinking buddies every time they meet up in Japan. Youngbae on the other hand was busy with Jessica and his plan to make her in love with him.

As I went to my car and drive to her dorm to surprise her, I brought flowers and some foods. But when I went to her place she was still not there, so I’ve waited for her.

It was about midnight I was still waiting for her to show up when I heard a car. I quickly look to see if it was Tiffany and I wasn’t wrong as I see her in the front seat. The only problem is that she is with someone who isn’t her manager.

I squint my eyes to see who it was and as I see who it was my blood boils. It was the very same man I warn her about. But still I held back my anger. I’ve heard that she has collaboration with an AOMG artist, maybe he just give her a ride back.

I was about to let it go when suddenly I saw that guy held Tiffany’s arm and then kiss her. I didn’t there to look anymore as I saw it. I felt betrayed and my heart was crushed. I just sat there with my back against her apartment door. Then I saw her and all of my reasoning just gone out of the window.

“Oh you’re here?” She asks me. But I didn’t answer. She then saw the flowers in my hand and grab them. “Wow is this for me? Thanks Seunghyun.” She smiled like nothing happens.

She then opens the door to her apartment and let me in. She never fades that smile of hers, like confirming that she like what happen earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter