Sacrifice

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…                               

 

I knew this would happen but I reckon that it will not happen this early.

 

Flashback:

 

“This fast?” I said to Navi. “You said we could be here up until after the month my father would be killed.”

“Jiyeon my battery drained after your uncle bash me.” Navi said. “Utmost a few more days.”

“You should try and figure out who wants to kill your father or else, your mission will be a failure.” Navi said.

“I know I’m working my off here.” I said to him.

 

End of flashback.

 

“Hey Jiyeon why the long face?” Uncle Youngbae ask me.

“It seems like a dead end from the way nothing happen until now.” I said to him. “Except that the hate letters have stopped already but it seems naturally quiet around Appa.”

“Maybe the future have already started to change.” Uncle said to me.

“I hope so…” I said. “Because I don’t want to go back without saving them first."

A tear suddenly for in my eyes and uncle Youngbae saw it and wipe it. As I know Uncle Youngbae from the future, he was this nice too.

Come to think of it, I didn’t know that my uncles were the famous Bigbang.  In the future I know Big Bang was famous but when I saw their picture and read their profile they were nothing like their future self. They were dignified and very much gentlemen. I didn’t even know that they were the famous BigBang until I found out who is my father is in the future.

“Hey Youngbae! Why are you making my kid cry?!” Appa said when he saw us.

“Hey I didn’t make Jiyeon cry.” Uncle said.

“If so why are her eyes like that?” Appa said.

“I just watched a very sad drama last night.” I lied.

“Really?” Appa said skeptic of what I said. “Taeyeon won’t be joining with us today so feel free to practice but first our CEO wanted to talk to you. After the meeting go to my studio so I could give you some pointers in your song writing.”

I was surprised of what Appa said so I quickly went up to the CEO’s office. As I enter the room I saw some of the senior trainee’s there.

“Oh right on time” YG boss said. “As of now we are falling behind from the girl group category. So we will be going to debut all of you as a group.”

I then saw Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo were there. They were the most senior of all the trainees. They are also quite famous at that. Though out of the seniors they are the most civil with me, and treat me kindly enough. I also respect them in return.

“Uhmm… I don’t want to be rude but what am I doing here?” I ask. I know YG’s system is that you will train with them for so long before he will debut me, so maybe the reason I am here was different.

“What are you talking about?” YG said to me. “You are a member of the group now.”

“Wait what?!” I exclaimed. I didn’t think of that for even a second and I panicked. “But I’m just new here and it’s not even a year since I came here.”

“Jiyeon-shi, your whole trainee evaluation was high enough for you to be here. Beside Jiyong recommended you.” He said to me.

“Sorry sir but I would like to decline that offer.” I said shocking everyone on the room. “It’s not that I don’t want it. Believe me I would love to debut as an Idol but not this fast.”

“Jiyeon if you decline this now then you won’t be given a chance like this for a long time.” Jennie sunbae said to me.

“I know but I believe my experience, talents and skills are not there yet. I wanted to improve more and be ready when the opportunity arises again.” I answered.

“Well that was expected.” YG said. “Just like Jiyong said.”

“What do you mean by that Sajjangnim?” I ask.

“Even though Jiyong recommended you he also said that you will automatically decline and won’t accept it.” He said. “Then this meeting is adjourned. The rest of you will continue to practice hard for your debut. Jiyeon, go back to whatever you are doing earlier.” He said signaling us out.

I was about to go down by the stairs when Jennie sunbae called me.

“Jiyeon are you really sure about your decision?” She asks me. “It’s not like people will hate you because of it. Talent wise you are cut above the rest even I recognized that part of you and many will surely understand that when we all perform together as a group.”

“Sunbae it’s not like that.” I said to her. “The thing is I don’t know if I could stay here.”

“What do you mean? Are you leaving?” She asks.

“Well yeah… my parent’s didn’t really approve of me going here. Though I have my aunty as my guardian, my parent’s really wanted me to go home. If they won’t agree with my dream I might be force to go back home.” I lied to her. Thank god she bought it.

“Sorry but still it would be a shame to lose a talent like you.” She said.

Sorry but it might be a shame to lose someone than a talent. I muttered.

I then went to Appa’s studio to continue recording studio, but he was nowhere to be seen. The other thing that bothers me was that the whole studio was clean. I know Appa for a while now, and his songs are always scattered on the table. So I search for him throughout YG but none of them saw him. The receptionist even said he didn’t leave.

I then went to the training room and saw Uncle Youngbae and uncle TOP

“Uncle Youngbae have you seen Appa?” I ask. I have a really bad feeling and it is making me uneasy.

“Jiyong? I didn’t. Why?” He asks me.

“I don’t know but he asks me to go to the studio after meeting YG but he is not on his studio and his songs are still neatly stacks in the table.” I said.

“Are you sure?” He ask me and I just nodded. “That’s strange… he isn’t that neat in his studio when his working. Have you looks for him at the other studio?”

“Yes… but I didn’t saw him.” I said.

“Maybe he went to his car to get something.” TOP samchon said.

“But it was almost 30 minutes!” I said.

“Hyung get contact the guards!” Uncle Youngbae said as he drags me to search for Jiyong. Uncle even tries to call him but he won’t answer his phone.

We then went to the parking area to find if Appa’s car was still there but what welcomes us was his body lying on the ground.

“Jiyong/Appa!” We both run to him and saw that he was unconscious.

My mind was in chaos as I fear for the worse, but as I was panicking, Youngbae samchon nudge me and said. “Ran back and call for help!” He ordered me.

Still in shock I ran back and almost fell down the stairs as I call everyone in YG for help.

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

I open my eyes and saw my Umma and Youngbae standing beside me. Jiyeon was also there and was crying.

“Hey he opened his eyes.” I heard Youngbae said.

“Hey what happen? Why is Umma here in YG?” I ask.

“Ji you don’t remember what happen to you?” I ask him.

“Ji sunbae we found you lying next to your car.” Jiyeon said to me.

“Me? Really?” I ask them.

“You don’t remember?” My mom asks me. “Me and your dad rush here to the hospital, when Jiyeon called us.  We were worried.”

Just then YG hyung then went inside the room and greeted my Mom.

“I already handle the hospital they won’t say anything to anyone.” He started. “Ji somebody knock you out by using chloroform. The doctor told me that there were traces of that in your airway.”

“Hyung this became serious.” Youngbae said. “I didn’t think that he or they will do this.”

“What do you mean by “they”? What the hell is happening Youngbae?”

“Mrs. Kwon… can we talk privately?” YG said as he guided my mom out.

“Hey Ji do you really not remember anything?” Uncle Youngbae asks.

“I received a text regarding Taeyeon and me. I thought it was just a random papz that wanted to make quick easy cash. So I went to the parking lot and then…” I narrated.

But what we were discussing was halted when the police came in. They ask me what happen and of course I answer what I remember but in the vague memory I remember something that guy have said before I passed out.

I won’t let you take my angel’s heart. The next time you interfere I will end you.

Those words of that guy, he was the same person who attacked Taeyeon in her apartment. How could he know about me and Taeyeon? I thought.

“Mr. Kwon… your agency requested that this will not be known to the public but if you have something you know about your attacker then contact us.” The police said as they went out.

After a while Youngbae and Jiyeon came in but this time with YG hyung and my dad.

“Appa you didn’t have to come.” I said.

“And then what? To know that some psychopath wanted you dead?” My appa said.

“Everyone… Jiyeon need to say something.” Youngbae said.

“I saw these near you.” Jiyeon said and then bring out a piece of paper. “It was from the attacker.”

“Jiyeon why didn’t you give that to the police?” YG asks the kid.

“Because the message said: Don’t ever go near Taeyeon ever again. If you try to hinder my plan I will kill everyone you know. I thought it might be better for all of you read this first before it could go haywire.”

“Taeyeon? How come Taeyeon get in to this?” My boss said.

“Wait Little Tae… I thought you two are over?” My father asks.

“Taeyeon was being stalked by some whack job. The guy hacked her SNS account and even attacked her in her apartment. It might be because of that.” Youngbae said diverting the issue.

“Are you sure about that?” YG inquire. “I know you Jiyong you wouldn’t request Ms. Kim for your duet partner if you don’t have any motive.”

“Hyung… can you call SM and place a lot of bodyguard for Taeyeon?” I asks.

“Arraseo… If you ever get back together give me a heads up okay.” He said as he get the letter from Jiyeon and went out.

“Jiyong… are you courting Little Tae again?” My Dad asks.

“Yeah… and this time I won’t let her go.” I said.

He just patted my shoulder and smile as he went out. I know my parents adore Taeyeon since I introduce her to them and Taeyeon also adore my parents.

Jiyeon on the other hand was picks up by Jessica and hell she was worried not about me but for her niece.

“So you are still alive? Damn you have devil’s luck, or your anti fan is just stupid.” She said to me.

Youngbae then left me at the hospital of course not until the bodyguards YG have called.

Taeyeon don’t worry, I will protect you…

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…     

 

“Surprise!!” We all shouted, making Yoona and Sunny jump.

“What is this?” Sunny ask

“Sorry for the late celebration but we wanted to celebrate your birthdays together.” I said to them.

The two just look at us and said. “You don’t have to pretend that you care for us…” Yoona said. “Okay let’s just snap a few pics and just get over with it.”

“Hey this isn’t what we-“ Hyoyen was about to say something so I cut her off.

“Could you two come inside for a moment so we can all talk?” I said to the two.

It was pretty awkward of course. Sitting them across the two, but as the one who started it all, it was my responsibility.

“I’m sorry.” I said to them. “I’m sorry for dragging all of you in my anger towards Sica.”

“You know we all hate her because of what she done to you and to us…” Yuri said.

“Hey it’s not your fault Tae… She…” tiffany was about to say something but before she could finish I stop her.

“All of you as far as I remember were more close to Sica than to me.” I started. “She more deserved to be the leader than me.” I look at them and I know they were listening.

“She didn’t betray all of you, she just betrayed me, and it is not fair to come in between your friendship with her and let you pick side.” I then look at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. “Soo, Hyo I know the two of you still keeping tabs on her. Yuri even if you don’t say it, you are still worried about her. Tiffany well I know you stalk her weibo account. You don’t hate her but just upset because she hides those things to us.”

“Wait the four of you is doing what?” Sunny said.

“That’s why you should just leave my problem for me alone. I know sometimes I am unreliable and a bit dramatic or I always shut myself from all of you but that is because I don’t want to drag you all with my problem.” I said to them.

“But still she was the one who betray us first… You said it yourself. We know she is our friend our sister but she betray us all when she did that!” Yuri said to me.

“I know but she didn’t do it to us but to me.” I said clearing everything. “She didn’t do anything to the group; she just did it to me so being mad at her will be my problem okay.” I then look at them sternly and smile. “I know it is unfair and unreasonable and selfish at the same time but…”

I couldn’t continue my words; Sunny hit my face with a piece of cake.

“Yeah yeah… we know” Sunny said to me. “So don’t be full of yourself. I know too that you don’t really hate her. You just holding on to that feeling of betrayal she commit on you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter