Return of the comeback!

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

 “Aunt Jess bye.” Jiyeon said to me as I drop her off to the Kwon’s.  For the people who would see us it was just a regular goodbye, but for me it felt different. Her goodbye is like how people who will leave forever and never come back.

I wanted to stop her but; I couldn’t because I thought that it was nothing.

“Hey something’s wrong?” Youngbae ask me. After we drop off Jiyeon to the Kwon’s, I accompany my husband to one of his schedule. It was a bit nostalgic to be in a broadcasting network, much more to be there as the wife of a respected artist. Seriously we were the center of attention among other artist.

“I’m just a bit tired.” I said to him.

“Well you haven’t got a decent sleep since those nightmares started. Do you think we should consult a specialist?” He said to me worriedly.

“No. This is nothing.” I said to him. “It will just pass.”

“Okay.” He said with a smile. “By the way, I ask YG hyung to give me a month break. You know for our honeymoon.” He was this exited since he married me. Heck everytime reporters interview him he always say how lucky he is to marry me. It made me embarrass at the same time proud.

“Yah! Would you two stop flirting in my dressing room?” CL said to me. By the way CL was making a comeback and my husband was featured on one of her song.

“Unnie, if you are jealous why don’t you call your husband?” Minzy said to her.

“Yah Minzy are you here to support me or to discourage me?” CL said and it made me laugh at them.

“But seriously Sica unnie… where do you want to spend your honeymoon?” Minzy ask me.

“You know I’m not that romantic.” I said to them. “As long as I am with Youngbae then I’m sure it will be the best.”

But what I said made all of staff there tease us more. It only stops when some young idols greeted us in our waiting room.

It’s funny because we did that when we just debuted. Even if we are really tired we went to our seniors and greet them.

“Seeing them wanted you to wish to turn back time and be young again, right?” CL said.

“Yeah… if there is such thing I would really go back and prevent all of it.” Youngbae said and it somewhat struck me. I remember what Jiyeon said when we saw her at Dolce Vita for the first time. She said that she met Taeng and Jiyong, and also the Kwon’s in the past.

Time machine? Wait, when she was gone there is news about someone stealing something like that in Hongkong. We thought it was Jiyeon because of the Navi is similar to the one she used, but it turns out it was a different girl. But what if it was true and she really did met Jiyong and Taeyeon in the past.

I brush off the thought and just enjoy what I have now. I mean Time Machine? It isn’t true, right?

As I watched Youngbae and CL performing, I suddenly remember the dream I have about Jiyeon. But this time it came to me like a movie scene.

Then that scene played again. It was just a glimpse but what I saw is Jiyeon running towards the stage and then coming in between his father and someone, then a loud bang was heard. That is when I came back to reality and realize that I was hallucinating. But it seems real, and the sound was like a gun firing.

I then went back to the waiting room and clear my head, but as I walking on the hallway, I suddenly heard someone saying. “Jiyeon is running away.” I quickly turn around but I only saw idols walking pass by me.

Is there something that will happen to Jiyeon?

 

 

 

 

Minhyun’s pov…

 

 

“Hello.” I greeted the customers that enter my shop. It was always been like this since I settled on this timeline. I can’t go back due to a mistake I made in the past. I have grown accustomed of this for such a long time that I been here.

Sometimes, I will saw my uncles and aunties enter this shop just to unwind. There were also times when my mom will enter the shop with her kids. I felt jealous and there were times when I just wanted to tell her that I was her real kid, but I couldn’t do that.

There are also times when my Appa will enter the store and relax, so everytime he came in I already have his favorite drink in ready. Those simple things makes me happy. That at least I can interact and take care of them in my own way.

Time has passed and it was already night time when I decided to close the store.

“Are you ready?” My partner said to me.

“Yes…” I said.

“This will be the last time I will let you go back in time…” She said to me. “After this all of the reality until now will be gone.”

“I know. But nonetheless what ever happened I will still be okay.” I said to her. “I am still hoping that Jiyeon could revert everything back to normal.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov….

 

 

The moon was full and the night was silent. I get up from my bed and change my clothes. I then get my bag which I needed for my journey. I then left a letter for my family. Truthfully I was happy. I am happy because all remaining answer about my life has all been answered. I was happy because mom and dad didn’t leave me alone, but before they die they have given me a bountiful of nice and awesome Aunties and Uncles.

I quietly went out of my room and headed down. Thankfully there is no one at the front desk so they didn’t saw me. I then went out that is where I saw Minhyun waiting for me.

“Are you ready?” He asks me.

“Yeah I’m ready.” I answer him. “Let’s go. They might notice that I am gone.”

We then walk further to the woods until we arrived at a patch of land that is now set up as warp gate of some sort.

“That will be the time machine that will get you back to the past.” He said to me.

“Wait what happen to Navi?” I ask him.

“I am here!” Navi then show up. “I was conserving my energy so I might not be functional as you cross time. But I will be with you until the end.”

“Enough talk let’s get you back to the past.” Minhyun said as he fired up the machine. “This will be the last time jump we can do before the time police caught wind of us. Truthfully once you time jump you have exactly a month until they permanently clog the time warp gates, and you will be stuck in the past forever.”

“Don’t worry… I will be alright. I will definitely fix the past, present and the future.” I said to him.

“Sorry for, dumping my problem to you. It was my fault that made it all this mess and yet you are the one who will fix it.” Minhyun said.

“Well we can’t really change it now right? Beside once I save mom and dad from that lunatic everything will be back to normal right? If that happen I will be happy.” I said to him.

Minhyun just smiled at me and said. “Once you go back this future will be gone so whatever happen in the past will stay there. It is already happening. There are people that you made contact with are remembering bits of the past you change so there might be a slight change once you go back.” He then started to run the machine. As the machine started I felt nervous. He already said that there is a future where he and I were alive, but there is also a future where I didn’t exist.

He already explained that the only problem on the timeline is the death of my parents once, I prevented that all timeline and future will be fixed and a correct future will be set for all of us. Though he didn’t know what that future might be.

I was scared… truthfully I am scared that the future that I will create will not be the one I imagine. What if mom and dad won’t marry each other or, what if it will complicate more things that fix things.

But as I close my eyes the image of my mom and dad flash in to my mind and it calm me down. I want to see them again. I want to hold them. Tell them that I love them, even if that will be the last thing I can do.

As my resolve been solidified, I open my eyes and the time gate is now ready.

“It is already set to the month your father will be killed.” Minhyun said.

I just nodded. I get my back pack and also Navi. I was about to enter when I heard a familiar voice calling me.

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

I was right. Jiyeon really was hiding something. I immediately went to Dolce Vita and park my car infront. Youngbae was calling me asking where I went but I just texted him that I was just visiting Jiyeon.

As I waited until midnight, there I saw Jiyeon walking out of the house. She has her back pack in her back and it seems that what that girl said was true. She is indeed running away. I get out of the car and follow her. I was quiet as I follow her in to the woods. My eyes widened as she meets up with a man, and then she went further and then stop in an open place of the woods.

I was shocked to see that there was some sort of machine in the middle of the woods. I stay there for a while and saw what happen next. The man suddenly start the machine and some kind of a gate open and Jiyeon was about to enter it.

I feared for my niece and I immediately called out to her. Trying to stop her.

“Sica imo… what are you doing here?” She suddenly asks me.

“Jiyeon what is this? Who is this man?” I blurted out.

“I can’t tell you Auntie… but this is the only way to save my parents.” She said to me.

“Jiyeon Ji and Taeng sacrifice their lives to protect you. What are you saying save them? They are already dead so please don’t do anything foolish.

“Jiyeon you need to enter the gate now. I can’t hold this much longer.” The young man suddenly said.

“Auntie… this is a time machine, and I need to go back in time to save Umma and Appa. So please let me to this.” Jiyeon confess.

“Time machine? Are you crazy?” I then remember what CL and Minzy talk about. If this machine is really a time machine then is it better for me to be the one to go back to the past?

“Ms. Jung this is a time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter