Moments

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Few hours before Taeyeon’s disappearance.

Tiffany’s pov…

 

The best part of being in a relationship is that there is someone always waiting for you in front of your door with open arms and will make you relax after a day of work. I may sound like a working husband but is what I fantasize every day since TOP and I became a couple. But that dream only lasted for a week and we started having less time because of our schedule.

We can only hear each other through phone and it became so hard because of the time difference. He was at his movie set in China and being in a long distance relationship make me wonder if this relationship of mine will last.  My last relationship with you-know-who ended because of this. He became fragile and succumbs to temptation. I was really hurt of what he did and I don’t want to happen again

“Hey are you going to bed now?” I ask him on the end of the phone.

“Nope still hype and ready.” He said to me. “Your voice re-energized me.”

“Seunghyun… please promise me to come home early?” I said to him.

“Yeah… You don’t know how much I miss you? But I do wish you are here in our concert.” He said to me.

“How I wish too. Sometimes I wanted to be those normal VIP fans screaming my lungs out for you.” I said cutely.

“Hey Tiff… are you still hanging out with that AOMG group?” He suddenly ask me.

“Yeah… They were helping with my album before and now Simon D will be my partner for SM Station.” I said to him.

“The one who proposed this… is it Gray?” He asks again.

“How do you know that?” I ask. “Wait are you jealous?”

“Yeah… I am man Tiff I know when someone is trying to steal my girl.” He said to me. “Just be careful okay I don’t trust him.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” I said to him. “He is a friend of Jaebum and I know he is just being friendly. Beside I like you so don’t be concern about that.”

“I know but still be care full. I’m going to hang up now, or else this conversation will get worse.” He said to me. “Good night my Mona Liza.”

“Good night to you too my Da Vinci.” I said to him as he hangs up the phone.

I know about what he was telling me, I mean I’m not dumb enough not to notice that Gray have some feeling for me. But I hope that Seunghyun wouldn’t be jealous because of that.

I was alone in the dorm and it felt weird because Taeyeon was super late. I was getting worried because she isn’t usually like this. She just went to YG this morning and promises to come back before noon, but it’s already past 8 in the evening she hasn’t come home.

Then I remember what our manager told us regarding Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon remember that crazy stalker of yours is still on the loose so be careful. If you don’t have anything to do it would be best to stay in door or stay with your member at all times.”

Remembering that I quickly dial our members and ask if they saw Taeyeon or better yet if she was with them?

“Unnie she is not with us. But I thought she went to YG right?” Seohyun said as she told me that she is with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung right now.

“Thanks Hyunnie… Update me if you made contact with Taeyeon.” I said as I hang up.

I called Yuri next but she said she is at SM and she didn’t saw Taeyeon there. That is when I started feeling uneasy and I called Sunny to confirm if she saw Taeng.

“I didn’t saw her but I reckon that she went to YG right why not try to ask Jiyong” She said to me.

With her suggestion I called Jiyong and when he knows that Taeyeon was missing he flipped.

“Are you sure?! Have you called her?! She didn’t go here and I haven’t seen her since this morning.” He said to me.

“Oppa I’m very worried right now… I don’t know where she went and she won’t answer her phone.” I said in panic.

“Have you told this to your management?” He ask me.

“No…I haven’t should I call them?” I ask still I’m panicking.

“No don’t alarm them?” Jiyong said to me. “Wait there I will find her?”

Then he hangs up. I then pace back and forth in the dorm trying to get a sense of the situation. I just hope that Taeyeon was okay. I glance at my phone and saw that Sunny was calling me since earlier.

“Yah why haven’t you pick up?” She said to me. “Jessica said to ask you to check the place she usually hangs out.”

She then hang up again and do what she told me. Good thing when I went down my dorm, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun so we all decided to go to the places Taeyeon usually go. I also texted Jiyong the clubs Taeyeon usually go when she wanted to drink.

“That Taengoo? Where the hell did she go this time?” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie are you really sure that she will go to these places?” Seohyun said to me.

“Sunny called Jessica earlier. She said that she might be go to those places to distress or to unwind.” I answer. “She always does that from time to time when she feels angry or stress about something.”

Then someone texted Sooyoung, “Yuri texted she says she is not in SM’s rooftop. Nor in any restaurant near SM. She also contacted Taeyeon’s cousins she says she is not there nor she was been there.”

“Tell her to meet us in Han River.” I said to her.

“Han River? Why would she go there?” Hyoyeon ask me.

“Sica and Taeng have a secret place there. I haven’t been there but I know she went there from time to time.” I said.

We were on route to the place when my phone rang. It was Sunny.

“She found her!” Sunny said excitedly. “Sica found her, she texted me the location to pick her up. Yoona and I will be going there.”

 Sunny just texted us the address and we also send it to Yuri and Jiyong. Thus we all went there.

Yuri, Sunny and Yoona was already there when we arrived and from the looks of it, if Sica is also there then this will be the second time we will be complete as nine.

“Are you sure she said Tayeon was here?” Yuri inquired.

“Yeah… Sica said Taeng is here and we should hurry because our Kid Leader is drowning herself in alcohol.” Sunny said to us.

We walked to the deeper part of the park there we saw Taeyeon’s car and a car next to it probably Sica’s.

But what we heard was something that we shouldn’t. Taeyeon screaming her heart out. About Jessica’s secret’s all of it. Secrets that we didn’t know or we should not supposed to know.

“Why didn’t you tell me?! Why didn’t you tell me that you were pregnant that time?!! The worst part of it was the father of your child was Jiyong. That is what I couldn’t take. You are my bestfriend, the one who support me and Jiyong but you betray me and steal him from me.” Taeyeon shouted.

We were shocked of what we know. Jessica was pregnant back then and Jiyong was the father. Then what happen to the child? These were the thoughts that linger in our heads. We just know that the reason Tayeon hate her because she stole Jiyong from him but being pregnant was a different story.

“But when I went up to the CEO’s office I heard that you aborted the baby.” Taeyeon said. “Then you went to me like nothing happen and still try to ask me to forgive Jiyong for what he has done to me. I don’t even know what to feel back then. You smile like nothing happen to you. You acted as my friend like you care for me when you stabbed me in the back.”

Then we saw Jessica kneel and beg for forgiveness. She was crying and we are too. Then she told her side of the stories. How she and Jiyong ended up on a one night stand, and how she told Jiyong that she was pregnant but what she tell after was the thing that made me pity and at the same time admire Jessica.

“But an accident happen and I miscarriage the baby. I was devastated of what happen; Jiyong too was saddened when he heard the news. To escape the scorch of the media he took care of me until I get better, but the scar of losing my baby was still there.” Sica confess.

That is when I remember the time when we have learned of her betrayal. What we done to harm her when she was hurt like that. I felt sorry for what I have done to her.

Taeyeon then went and hug Sica. That is when we heard Sica said to Taeyeon.

“Tae Jiyong really loves you. I know he made mistake in the past and he is trying to fix it all. He loves you so much that he blamed himself for our unborn child. So please don’t give him up.”

 

Present time

We were just there watching them as they started drinking their hearts out. We stayed there for a while when Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri arrive.

“Hey where is she?” He said, but we just look at him. Well glared at him.

“She’s down there?” I said to him. “Sica and Taeyeon have a one on one talk with the alcohol over there.”

“We need to get out of here, we saw some Papz loitering around here. They might get wind up of Taeyeon being here. It will be a mess if they saw us all here.” Youngbae said.

“But where would we go?” Yoona asks.

“Hyung Let’s go to Dolce Vita. Security there is tight and no one is there right now.” Seungri said.

We then all agree to his suggestion and then went towards the two drunken girls who by now were still drinking.

“Yah Taeng, Sica we need to get out of here.” I said to the two as Youngbae, Jiyong, and Hyoyeon helped me drag the two.

“Oh it’s Jiyong!” Taeyeon said in a drunken tone. “Come on you Bad Boy… let’s party…”

“Yah don’t snatch My Taeyeon away from me.” Sica then grab hold Taeyeon and hug her. “You are the reason why Taengsic broke up and now we are okay I won’t hand her ever again.”

“Sica … we are not going to take Taeyeon away from you so let’s go now okay.” Youngbae said.

“Oh.. it’s the idiot who didn’t know that I like him.” Sica said to me pointing at Youngbae. “He really is an idiot... hehehe” then the two just pass out from the drunkenness and Jiyong and Youngbae pick the two up and put them in their van.

We on the other hand went to our own car and decide to leave Sica and Taeyeon’s car there to confuse the reporters. We were leaving when we look in the side mirror we saw the papz arrive. Sunny and I joined the Ji and Taeyang in their van with the two drunken girls. Seungri and Daesung hitch a ride with Hyoyeon and the others in the other car.

The drive to Jiyong’s villa was silent and we didn’t utter a word. Yoona and Yuri kept calling us asking how the two are but we didn’t respond. As we parked at his Villa his employee’s help us to take care of Sica and Taeyeon. As what the receptionist said that there isn’t any guest in the villa right now, so we all just reveal ourselves and proceed inside.

“WOW this is the first time I came here!” Hyoyeon said as we all marvel of the sight of Jiyong’s Villa.

“There is some room’s at the second floor. You could use that.” Jiyong said.

“Hey… Jiyong we need to talk to you about something after we take care of these two.” I said to him.

“About what?” He asks.

“Everything… everything that Sica left us out of her life.” I said to him.

He just smile and nod at me. He let Sica and Taeyeon occupy his own room for the night. Once we all knew they are sleeping soundly we went to the other room where we should sleep and after a few seconds Jiyong with s (with the exception of TOP) enter the room and we all seated there without even talking.

“Uhmm what are going to talk about here?” Seungri as usual initiated first.

But without even thinking each of us girls pick a pillow and then went towards Jiyong and started beating him.

“Yah what the hell are all doing?”! He said defending himself. “Yah that hurts!”

But we didn’t stop as we hit him with all we got. The other three boys just were just there dumbfounded until they all help their leader out.

But I was still furious to the point tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter