Fear....

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's pov...

 

It felt weird that I am a frequent visitor at YG even though there isn't any recording any schedule for anything with Jiyong, I just came here cause I was curious about Jiyeon. Of course my little trip to YG was not known to SM, or else they will surely throw a fit, not that I care though. In my whole trip here though I haven't seen Jessica though. From what I heard from Jiyong, Sica will just drop her niece at YG, and then pick her up after training. I always ask about Jessica from Jiyeon but she always tell me that she won't betray her aunt. 

Like today, I read from some article that Jessica is prepping her comeback this May, and it will intertwine with Tiffany's album lunch. Of course I want to help Tiff as much as I want but of course Sica's niece won't say anything.

"Taeyeon sunbae, Don't you have a schedule today?" Jiyeon ask me.

"My schedule finished already so I'm relaxing here." I said to her.

"But could you do that in Jiyong sunbae's studio. You are distracting my training here." She said to me.

Not like I really want to hang out with her, but it's fun teasing the little kid once in a while. Today her trainer was called out to train the newbie's So I'm stuck at monitoring this kid in her training.

"Hey, be grateful... I'm helping you in your training by giving you pointers. Seriously, you are wasting your talent imitating Big Bang performance." I said to her.

"Sorry if I'm a fan and it's the only music I grew up with. Beside I didn't take any voice lesson." The Kid said to me.

"Enough excuses, continue the next verse of the song." I said to her.

We were in the middle of training when my phone ring, and as usual it was an unknown number. I ignore it and let it continue ringing but it was becoming annoying so, I answer it.

"HEY!! I don't know who you are but if you try calling again, I will report you to the police!!"

"Taeng are you alright?" the voice from the other line said, and I know it was Jiyong. I then saw Jiyeon and she eyed me weirdly.

"Sorry, there was an annoying caller that keep's bugging me, I already blocked the number but it seems he always have a way to contact me over and over again." I said to him. "I can't set my phone into silent mode cause SM always calls me, which is also annoying but, this particular caller is really creepy."

"Can you just report it to your boss and ask for more security?" Jiyong said. "I mean you are their biggest assets in SM if this guy call you every night then what else he might do? So you know, can you put me on speed dial?" He asked me.

"Why the hell do I need you on speed dial?" I said to him.

"Well if that guy suddenly try to attack you, you can call me faster, and I could break his bone and feed him to Gaho for all I care." He said to me, which I find sweet in an unconventional way.

"Is that Jiyong's sunbae?" Jiyeon said as she went towards me. "Can I talk to him?"

I then give him the phone and the only thing I notice from their conversation was she keeps on nodding. She then give my phone back and suddenly Jiyeon pat my head and then hug me. For some reason it felt so good being hug by Jiyeon like that but still it was very disturbing.

"Yah! Why are you hugging me?" I ask her pushing her away.

"Jiyong oppa said that you always calm down when you are hug like that." She said innocently so I immediately speak to Jiyong.

"Yah!! What the hell are you teaching the kid?" I shouted at him.

"Well, you sounded so trouble and sad. I'm not there to make you happy so Jiyeon will do that for me." He said to me. Then I heard someone calling him. "My manager is calling me so bye bye. Hey I'm serious tell you boss about it, and put me on speed dial okay."

Well having Jiyeon here really is relaxing though...

 

 

Youngbae's pov....

 

Jiyong is being weird again, and I know it is because of Taeyeon. Speaking of of this doofus, I haven't said anything to Jiyeon or Jessica regarding what I learned from them. I then looked at this big ball of idiocy called Jiyong, and I just sigh on how care free he is. Doesn't he know that there is someone trying to kill him.

"Hey Jiyong... Do you still receiving death threats?" I ask him.

"Now that you say it. The letters stop." He said to me, and I sigh in relief. "But I am receiving much more grandeur than that. You know a stone with my name on it. Dead animals to name a few." and that really freak me out, adding the fact that he say it with a very relax smile.

"I think we should call the police on this one." I said to him. "We never know when that become serious."

"Nah... it will fade soon... We had much worse when we were newbie, so this kind of threats are just childish." He said to me.

For some reason I tag along with him wherever he goes, and good thing he never suspect anything. Like after our schedule we went to a club and even though he likes to party he just stay seated and just have fun while drinking.

"Hey, you and Hyorin..." he suddenly ask me.

“We’re doing okay.” I answer him. Technically we’re not okay, maybe because of our busy schedules or we just lack communication.

“Hey… That not sounds so convincing.” He said to me. “Well it’s not my business but as a friend, don’t it up like I did.”

“Talking about relationship… How about you and Taeyeon?” I ask him. “Hey if you are going to court her again… be serious about it, and not do what you did before.”

“I know man… Beside this time I don’t care if people don’t like it.” He said to me. “But she said we should be friends for now.” He then sips another drink, and then he just bows his head at the table. It was for just a few minutes but he then suddenly lifted it up. “I’m not going to give up. At least we are friends now; I can break the walls from there.” He said then passed out because of drunkenness.

Just then Daesung came in and saw Jiyong unconscious. “What happen to him?” He asks me.

“Our leader is out so call the others and let’s go home.” I said to him.

“Hyung Seungri is busy flirting there…” Daesung said.

“That Panda… Just drag him out there and let’s go home. If he resist use the bouncer to get him out.” I said and he just gives me a silly smile.

Thankfully our manager was there so we just carry Jiyong to the van, and tied Seungri to the seat.

I look at Jiyong and the fact that he will die this year cross my mind. If those girls are right then I have to do something.

 

 

2030

Korea…

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

I didn’t think I will set foot in my native country ever again. It’s been 14 years since I came back here. The country that I avoided for so long because I don’t want to remember the tragedy that happen here.

I remember when I attended her funeral; I left Jiyeon in the care of a baby sitter. I remember how chaotic the media were and how I address them.

Flashback:

“Jessica-shi… why are you here at Ms. Kim’s funeral?”

“Are you close with the SNSD member again?”

“What are your thoughts about her death?”

They all throw those questions at me, as the whole media crowded in front of me. How could she die and left me with a burden. Then a reporter asks something that definitely irks me.

“Jessica-shi… Do you know about her relationship with G-dragon?”

I stopped in my tracks and face them. “Is this the only thing you can do?” I ask them. “Did you know that a family here is grieving and you can’t even give them the privacy they need? A friend of mine died, because you don’t even know the meaning privacy. So please if you have nothing to do torment another celebrity until they die.”

I then went inside and the girls welcome me, as I cry with them.

End of flashback.

“Hey do you want to visit their grave?” Taeyang asks me. He accompanied me here to meet the others.

“Sure let’s meet them first.” I said.

It changed a lot, or I just don’t remember the busy streets of Seoul anymore. The scenery is also different. I don’t even know who are the new idols being display in every screen of the buildings.  The funny thing is they all have a caption of Nation’s best, or Nations Girl Group. How ironic when they all look like just another pretty face in the industry.

“Hey we’re here.” Youngbae said to me.

I hesitated for a moment, but Youngbae guided me to their grave. Initially their family wanted to bury their bodies separately. Taeyeon in Jeonju while Jiyong near Dolce Vita, but I argue with them that the two love each other to be away from one another. So they decided to bury them in a cemetery in overlooking the Han River.

A few walks and I could see their grave. It was the one with many flowers in front.

“The fans are very loyal; at least one will clean the graves and always put fresh flowers every day.” Youngbae said.

But as soon as I saw their grave, I can’t help but cry. “I’m sorry… Taeyeon… I’m sorry I failed you… Jiyeon… I’ve lost her.” I cried hard as I remember what happen these past few weeks. Youngbae then just hug me but smile.

“Yah Ji, Taeng, Don’t scold Sica will you. She really takes care of her, but Jiyeon is your child so you know where she gets her curiosity from. From what we know, she might have come to your time… So if you saw her, cut her some slack.” I smile the way Youngbae say it, and my tears suddenly stop.

“She is.” I said “You know… She is stubborn like you Taeng, but mischievous like Jiyong, so if you saw her she will be a pain in the head for you Taeng, but I know you will love her.”

Then somebody called us and we saw Sunny and Daesung.

 

 

Back to the present…

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

Aunt Jess has been busy for his album preparations and she is somewhat stress, so I avoided talking about helping me to my mom whenever we had dinner. From time to time, she will ask me about my impending duet with Taeyeon and Appa. Of course she will remind me not to be overly close to Taeyeon sunbae, but sunbae is nice in some way when isn’t in a bad mood, which is like always though.

“So how is your recording?” Aunt Jess asks me. We are at the living room while Navi is cooking our dinner.

“They have tight schedule so we only finish a few song… That’s why I am doing training for now.” I answered.

“You know… the way YG is giving you a lot of attention, you will debut in less than a year if they won’t stop.” She said to me.

“I’m worried about Aunty… I know I’m good and all but, If I debut in this time, and left after my mission then there I will saw my MV in the future.” I said to her.

But she just throws a pillow on me and said. “You really are Jiyong’s child, the confidence is really there.”

“Aunty… when you make your comeback stage can come with you?” I ask her.

“Sure… but if you promise to behave, also Navi need to behave himself.” She said to me.

Then Navi came out of the kitchen and said. “When was the time I misbehave?”

“You went with me in my recording for a show, and you got excited because of Jaekyung unnie.” Sica said. “I need to tie you up for you to stop.”

We all laugh, and Navi just go back cooking. Aunty on the other hand turns on the TV and watches her show. Back in the future, I was amazed of how fashionable Aunt Jess is, and I always wonder how she would look when she was younger. She looks like a doll in that dress of her in the show.

“Aunty you really are beautiful.” I said to her.

“That’s why my niece needs to be beautiful too.” She said to me.

Dinner came, so we just eat it at the living room. We were eating when the doorbell ring. Navi of course as a precaution went to Jiyeon’s room. I peek first to see who it was and I saw a man in a hoodie, but slightly reveal himself and it was Uncle Youngbae.

I open the door and Uncle Youngbae came in.

“Uncle Youngbae why are you here?” I ask.

“If I went with your plan I need to know all the detail about Jiyong’s death.” He said to me and I just felt happy and hug him.

“Thanks Youngbae…” Aunt Sica said.

We let him sit down first and introduce Navi to him, and then we told him everything I know, but it’s not really that helpful, because of the limited information about their death not to mention that until now I don’t know who my mom is.

“So you’re saying Jiyong will die before your birth and base on what you learn your mom is a friend of Sica, and she ran away after Ji’s death and then after she give birth to you she give you to Jessica and then she met an accident and die.” Uncle Youngbae summarized. “Wait you said Jiyong will die in a concert right, just a few months after he knows that your mom is pregnant.”

“I also know that my appa will have scandal with my mom this year.” I said to her.

“This is really unreal.” Uncle Youngbae said. “The fact Jiyong is still carefree these days if very much hard to understand. Come to think of why you can’t say this to Jiyong himself. I know he will believe it if you show Navi.”

“You can’t do that!” Navi said to him. “It is already a risk that two people know. It will post a greater threat to the timeline if we tell Mr. Kwon.”

“Well I will just do my best and continue to not let him out of my sight, and also ask the agency to give him more security.” Uncle said as he went out.

“Uncle it is really nice that you understand.” I said to him. “You and your future self are the same, kind and understanding.”

He just smile at me and went out of the apartment.

 

Youngbae’s pov…

 

I have an inkling about the identity of Jiyeon's mother. Technically, the only person who viable to be Jiyeon's mom is Taeyeon. I mean they almost a carbon copy of each other. Their voice are the same, the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter