You can't lie to me

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

            

             Woman arrested for trespassing into YG Entertainment building with a knife

A woman has been arrested for breaking and entering into YG Entertainment.

On June 17, TV Report stated a woman in her early 30s trespassed into the YG building located in Mapo-gu, Seoul. It's reported that she roamed the building with a knife in her hand and even threatened employees.

The woman was stopped by G-dragon whom suffered a minor cut in his arm. "We would like to say that G-dragon is fine and is now been taking care off at the hospital. We cannot share details regarding the reason behind the woman's actions. We took care through legal proceedings." 

 

+125/-34: Damn those Antis how they dare hurt our G-dragon. I hope she could rot in hell.

+309/-78:  I hope they could beef up security more at YG. These kind of news are troubling since they house many famous artists.

+704/-126: I heard it was someone who believes that Jiyong oppa is dating that SNSD leader. How stupid can she get? That rumor was false from the start.

 

 

It’s been two days since what happen and I can’t even visit him. The worse thing is SM has been stricter, since they know that I have been in and out of YG without them knowing. Because of that they have doubted that the duet planned for me and Jiyong will be a success.

“Hey don’t worry… Youngbae called me about Jiyong’s condition and it was just a small cut.” Jessica said to me over the phone. Even though it was for my own security that I must not go near YG or G-dragon, the agency couldn’t take my phone away. The fact that I regularly go to YG make them panic thinking I will go to YG after my contract end.

“Are you sure?” I ask her. “I mean there was a lot of blood when I saw him gets stabbed.”

“It’s not blood that you saw its just tomato juice that he was drinking. Taeng don’t worry your boyfriend is alright okay. He won’t die.”  She said to calm me down. “Hey Taeng you really love him, do you?”

“Yes… I love him… and Sica thanks for being a friend.” I said to her.

“Don’t be cheesy Kim Taengoo… beside WE ARE friend geez.” She said to me. “Oh what is happening to the new idiot couple?”

“They are still in no talking zone. TOP is still angry at her and you know Tiffany…”

“She still drinks? Seungri called me he said his TOP hyung is also like Tiff. God what should I do with those two?”

“Don’t do anything. Let them solve their own problem. What I am interested about is your friendship/complicated relationship with Youngbae. Are you really sure you wanted to be on that kind of relationship with him? You know being friends. Tiffany said that Hyorin and him are over.”

“He still loves her and I don’t want to ruin another relationship ever again.”  She said to me.

“But hey a word of advice… Chase the things that will make you happy.” I said to her.

“Thanks Taengoo… you too. If something ever happen I will be here and please don’t do anything reckless okay.”

Jessica then hangs up and I glance outside of our dorm if my managers are still there, but they are still there.

It was really boring here and I can’t go anywhere without at least one manager.

Ginger was the only one comforting me for these two days. “Ginger why is that Dragon won’t call me? Are they lying that he is okay when he is not? Ginger… tell Umma okay.”

Amidst my conversation with my fluffy dog which only respond to me was my face, my phone rang and it was Seungri.

“Oh Seungri why do you call” I asked him.

“Well I miss you that’s why.” The voice at the other end was someone I know and just hearing his voice made me cry.

“Why did you call so late? I thought that it became so serious.” I said tearing up.

“Are you crying?” He asks. “Mianhe… YG forbade me to call you… Your boss have been ing the fact that you always stay at YG more than SM, so he said not to call you. You don’t know how much I miss to hear your voice.”

“You don’t know how much I want to hear yours.” I said to him. “Yah! Next time don’t do that. Look what happen to you.”

“And what just stay there and let you get stabbed instead? As long as I’m alive I will protect you.” What he said made me smile, and thank god that we are just talking on the phone or else he will see me blush. “Beside in fairytales it’s always the prince who saves the princess, but I am the Dragon Prince who will save the Angel Princess.”

“What a weird thing to describe us.” I said to him. “By the way… I am just asking… why are you using Seungri’s phone?”

“YG confiscated mine earlier. I ask Seungri to use his phone… so that’s that.” He said.

It was refreshing to hear his voice. It’s like we are just near each other as we talk about anything our mind came up with. I even let him talk to my pet ginger and by the happy sound my black fur ball of a dog make, I think he likes Jiyong too. So even though I don’t have any schedule for today, I just use the whole time talking to him over the phone. I don’t even go out and just eat some ramen while talking to him.

It sounded so silly at first but having his voice echoes to my ears make me feel at ease. Then I imagine him sitting across me while we eat my cooking. But amidst of my imagination I suddenly thought of Jiyeon and I imagine her too sitting beside me.

“What am I thinking?” I suddenly blurted out.

 

 

Taeyang’s pov…

 

 

It’s my nightly meet up with Jessica. I was a bit worried about her since Jiyeon’s disappearance and from the looks of it, that little girl have been a part of Jessica’s life. So since then I always ask her out, mainly in my favorite hangouts. Of course she declined a couple of times but I just lied to her and said that I need help with either Jiyong or Hyorin.

“Say Are you okay?” I ask her. Like tonight we are in one of my favorite spot in Seoul the rooftop of a certain hotel.

“Well I became busy again after my album promotion end, you know about my fashion company… What else…Uhmm… Ah! Taeyeon called me earlier; your idiot friend in the hospital is not calling her. She is worried sick you know.”

“It’s partially SM’s fault they are hesitant to let the media knows that Ji got hurt protecting Taeng and Dara. Of course they will be much interested about the Taeyeon in YG thing rather than the incident itself.” I said.

“Damn that old fart, he really doesn’t understand being a human.” Jessica hissed. “Come on those two practically love each other, and from what I heard they are the one who sent Taeyeon and Tiffany there for the collaboration.”

“Hey calm down.” I said to her. “I know how you feel but still, they are only doing that for their careers. You know our boss take his phone away right?”

“I know that but I thought that it was just a joke. You know just showing off that he comply with SM’s request. I didn’t think that he would really do it.” She said to me.

“Don’t worry about it. Jiyong borrowed Seungri’s phone so he could call Taeyeon. If I am right they might be talking to each other by now.” I said to her.

“Ahh… Good. I thought I would punch Jiyong’s face tomorrow just to make him call my friend.”

“You really do care about your friends.” I said to her.

“They were precious to me. Come to think of it, half of my life was together with them and most of my happiest memories are also with them. Even though I am not a member anymore, I will support them with everything that I could.” She said to me.

She then smile and just stares at the Seoul night sky. Though it was dark, I can’t help but be amazed of her beautiful face that shines in this darkness.

What am I thinking? She is already beautiful from the start. It’s not only Jiyong who fall for a SNSD girl. I was too, since I saw her in Happy Share Company, a variety show that featured our maknae and their Yoona.

“So how’s the thing with you and Hyorin?” She suddenly ask me.

“Not good, she finally said it is over.” I answer her.

“Don’t give up… I mean you love her right?” She asks me.

No I don’t.  I wanted to say this to her but I hesitated again and said. “Maybe… I don’t know. Maybe she really wanted me to let her go.”

She then felt silent and I know she was hiding something.

“Sica…” I called her name. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure what is it?”

“If you realize that you love someone, but the world knew you are with another… who would you pick?”

“I would pick someone who would make me happy… you don’t need to concern yourself to what the world will says. They are not the one who will make you happy in the first place right?” She said to me.

I just look at her and the next thing I knew I just kiss her. The kiss was just a mere peck but her soft lips and the sweet after taste was so intoxicating that I went and try to steal a second kiss but she push me aside.

“I’m sorry…” I said to her.

“I’m going home…” She said as she went back inside the building.

“Jessica, wait!” I called out to her. “I’m not sorry about the kiss. I am sorry because I lied to you about everything.” She then looks at me confused. “I Like You. I know you won’t believe me but it’s true. Hyorin and I are over. I’m sorry if I lied to you…”

She just stands there with no response from what I said. I wanted to go to her but I was afraid that she might interpret it the wrong way. But she just walks away from me leaving no words.

I then just sit there by the stair case and muttered. “! What the hell did I do?”

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

“I will just come and pick you up tomorrow.” My manager said as I was drop off at Sunny’s place. As for why I am here. It was because of this.

“That smiling idiot… He played me for a fool. What the hell did he mean he likes me? He even kissed me for crying out loud.” Jessica said already drunk.

“Yes… Yes… you are angry that Taeyang oppa confess his feelings to you.” Sunny said. She then saw me and smile and just signals me to join them.

“I came here as fast as I could… How many did she drink?” I ask as I put down my bag on the couch.

“Well as you can see…” Sunny then pointed at her table and I saw three bottles of wine already emptied to the brim. “She really is conflicted right now.”

“Well drinking three bottles of wine… She really is conflicted.” I answer her.

“Oh! Is it my friend Taengoo?” Jessica noticed me. “Your boyfriend is also a pain in the right? His ing bestfriend also a pain in the . Tiff’s boyfie is also a pain in the . Why the hell all Big Bang members are such cowards and stupid!!!”

“Hey keep it down will you. The other tenants will hear you.” Sunny said trying to shutting up Sica.

“Aren’t your apartment sound proof?” I ask Sunny.

“Well yeah they are soundproof… but the doors and windows are not. Hey help me here.” Sunny said to me.

“Hey Sica… I told you he likes you. If he already confess to you why not give it a try.” I ask my drunken friend.

“It’s not that simple okay… I…I … I don’t know.” She then left out a big cry while drinking another glass of wine.

“Yah! You don’t know or you just don’t want to know?!” I said to her. “You always say to me to chase my happiness and yet you are the one who don’t do that.” You frustrate me.

“Yah Taeng… Slow down on the drinks okay.” Sunny said as I drank another glass full of wine.

But I can’t stop myself. I need to scold this friend of mine once and for all “If you like him then say it, if you don’t then tell him.”

“Yeah I like him! Are you happy now?!” Sica screamed at us. “I like him since I first saw him. But I’m ashamed of what happen to me. I don’t think that I deserve him.” She then cried infront of us like a baby.

“Pabo yah!! He doesn’t care about that!” I said as I hug her and cried with her.

Sunny on the other hand just look at us and never bother stopping us. “The two of you are just love sick fools.”

Then a call came for Sunny and she pick it up. “Wait Yuri… What happen?... Tiffany did what? ...... Oh Taeyeon is here with Jessica drinking their hearts out… Aresseo I will let her stay here”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter