Family vacation

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(This will be all in Jiyeon’s pov… Well except for some though…)

 

 

News flash!

 

“SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Big Bang G-dragon in a relationship”

“Saesang Fan plan to hostage Kim Taeyeon failed because of G-Dragon”

“A Dragon saves an Angel! G-Dragon hail as a hero by SONE’s”

 

            SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Big Bang Kwon Jiyong aka G-dragon was involve in a huge incident. The two top idols have been involved in a hostage incident in Big Bang 10th anniversary concert. Kim Taeyeon was held hostage by one of her saesang fans and G-dragon save her. They are also involves in a shooting incident at Incheon airport. Report says that Kim Taeyeon and G-dragon have been harassed by this saesang for almost half a year now. The suspect is the same person who tried to kidnap Kim Taeyeon back in 2011. Our insider said it only escalated when the two started dating.

A video of the incident was recorded by one of the fans and a second shooter can be visibly aiming at the two idols when one of the trainees’ jump and save them. The trainee is not harm. The second shooter was shot death by the police.

As of now the police and the agencies of the two haven’t made a statement about the incident. We also couldn’t find the two idols. The hospital where the two was treated said that they already discharge the two.

 

+256/-98: Wow what a tragedy! They just announce their relationship and almost got killed. They sure are unlucky couple.

+325/-87: I hope those two are okay… These saesang fans are the worst! Happy for the two!

+178/-65: G-dragon is really a definition of a bad guy! In a good way though. Watch how she save Taeyeon and it was like in movies. Hope for a happy ending for the two.

 

 

First to Second Day…

 

Birthdays and Horror movies.

 

This was the news yesterday after the higher ops of Umma and Appa’s agency decided to make them lie low for now. Of course they already know my Umma’s pregnant so for safety measure and to plan what will comes next, they given my parents a two weeks vacations in Jeju.

Appa suggested it because he already has a villa there. It was in a remote place 10 minutes away from the main road. So once I was discharged we drive to the airport and went to Jeju in secret.

It’s our second day as the first day we just stay at the villa to rest.

“Jiyeon! It’s already morning wake up now!” Umma called me. It was already morning but I don’t have any energy to wake up.

“Five more minutes…” I whined and go back to sleep.

But as I was getting into dream land, someone suddenly hugged me from behind and started to tickle me. I look and saw it was Appa.

“Your Umma said to wake you up so I will tickle you until you wake up.” Appa said tickling me more.

“Appa stop… hahahah… I’m awake! I’m awake… hahahah Appa stop please.” I beg him and he stop.

“Arraseo…” He then get off from the bed and ruffle my hair. “Fix your bed and wash up… or else your Umma will scold you.”

I then do what Appa say and after a few minutes I went down just to see something I really wanted to do with them.

“HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY Jiyeon!!” They greeted me.

Back when only Appa knows my secret, I told him about my ultimate wish. It was to celebrate my birthday with my parents. I didn’t even know that Appa will make it a reality. My birthday is the same as my Umma so it is already pass, but he said that we will celebrate everyday like it was my birthday.

Yesterday, they celebrate my first birthday, and also my 100 days, complete with props. Of course the items that I should pick, so they just cover my eyes and let me point the item I wanted to pick. They were surprised that I pick the microphone. Of course my Aunt Sica back then also said to me that I pick the microphone.

I just sighed and join them at the table. The birthday cake is not really a cake but, just a plate of gummy bears where two of the bears hold the candle.

“Okay, blow the candle and make a wish.” Umma said to me.

I then close my eyes, make a wish and blow the candle.

“Okay… let’s eat breakfast but first, I will put this bears in the freezer for now.” Appa said. “You two could eat it as a snack later.”

“Why?” Umma and I whined.

“Yah you two… this is a snack not for breakfast.”

“But Jiyeon want it~~” Umma whine while touching her belly.

“Yeah Appa. I want to eat that.” I said to him.

“You two really… Aishh.. arraseo…” Feeling defeated Appa just leave at the table and Umma and I just eat together with everything else.

“By the way… what should we do today?” Appa ask me.

“Let’s just rest for today Appa.” I said. “We were walking all day yesterday and it made Umma and I tired.”

“What are we going to do here?” Appa ask.

“Let’s just watch drama all day.” Umma said. “I wanted to binge on watching drama since I can’t watch it because of my schedule.”

“Right… I want to watch some too.” I said.

“Okay let’s just watch drama’s for today.” Appa said. “If you want we could watch movies too you know.”

“Let’s watch Train to Busan!” I shouted.

“Not that!” Appa countered. “Let’s just watch drama for today.”

“Your Appa is afraid of it…” Umma teased.

“I am not!” Appa declared.

So for today we watch 3 horror films and I learn the most surprising thing about my parents. Umma laugh when watching horror films and Appa hides behind the pillow when he is scared. As for me, I thought I could handle watching those but when it was our time to sleep… I secretly went to their room and sleep in the middle of them.

“Are you scared?” Umma asks as she sees me hug her. I just nodded and resume hugging her.

“Don’t worry about it.” Appa said. “Appa will be here to protect you.”

 

 

3rd day

Picnics and Family

 

“Appa hurry up!” I said as I ran towards the picnic ground. Umma was following me behind and Appa was unloading our things from the car.

“Yah! Jiyeon help me with the baskets!” Appa called me and I just went to him and get it.

As soon as we find a picnic spot we then lay down the blanket and the things we need.

“Jeju summer air is really relaxing” Umma said as she breathes deeply.

“Then we can come here once a month if you like.” Appa said.

“Appa once I am born take me here again okay.” I said to him.

“Of course! I would like to have a daughter that is very close to nature like her mother.” Appa said looking at Umma.

He then kissed Umma there and I just pretend to puke and said. “Aishh my parents don’t even get embarrass.”

“Yah Jiyeon this is how we made you.” Appa tease and I just stand up and leave them.

“Jiyeon don’t go too far!” Appa said.

“Neh~ Appa.” I answer him and I just went somewhere but not far enough not to see me.

I then turn around to see Umma and Appa joking with each other. I smile as I see that. I then lie down in the grass and look at the sky. I reach out to the clouds and realize that everything I have done since I came here to the past was not a waste.

I then remember how I first barge in to my Aunt Sica’s apartment. How I first save Appa from that killer, and also how I first insulted Umma. I need to say sorry for that. In these past months I learn many things about them. It was a fun and enjoyable.

“Jiyeon come here! Your Aunt Sunny is calling.” Umma called me. So I got up and went to them.

Aunt Sunny was video calling her so scooted towards them and says hi.

 “Hello My soon be Niece!” Aunt Sunny greeted.

Just then someone grab the phone and then I saw Uncle Daesung and Uncle Seungri’s face. “Jiyeon Hello!!”

“Hello Uncle…” I greeted both of them. Aunt Sunny then get the phone again and talk to us.

“How are you three there?” She asks.

“Were fine here… We are at a picnic grounds here at Jeju.” Umma said to her. “How about there? Is everything okay?”

“It is manageable now… Both SM and YG are still in hot waters but since the police is now handling the case they can’t really provide much information.”

“How about the guy? What happen to him?” Appa ask seriously.

“His lawyer pleaded insanity but the judge didn’t buy it.” Uncle Youngbae suddenly appears on the screen. “If he is convicted he would do life imprisonment or worse the death penalty.”

“YG and my Uncle talk to the head detective. The case is strong and they are confident that they can convict that guy.” Aunt Sunny said.

“Sunny… about that girl’s family?” Umma asks. “Do you know what happen to them?”

“Jessica visits them for the girl funeral.” Youngbae answered. “They don’t blame you nor bear hatred. Of course they are sad that their daughter end up dying but they blame the guy who trick her for doing that. The mother also wanted to apologize to you two as well.”

“Please tell them that we don’t blame them.” Umma said. “It’s not theirs daughter’s fault either.”

“Okay I will tell them.” Youngbae said. “By the way are you all having fun there?”

“Of course… It’s been years since I smell the nature’s air this long.” Appa said. “I am also with my future wife and daughter so I’m happy.”

“Aishh…” Uncle Youngbae sighs. “Alright… make us jealous! Next week we will all be there too.”

They then hang up and we just smile at each other and laugh. Truthfully in my opinion it was really regretful that the girl who shot me died. It’s not like she really wanted to do it. It is just that she was tricked by that bastard. I just hoped her soul may rest in peace.

After a while we eat what Umma has brought for our lunch. Of course Appa and I were much in sync when it comes to food and Umma laugh at us from time to time. Of course my third birthday cake is in the form of Gimbap. It was funny because Umma really made it so cute.

“Oh by the way… I forgot to ask you Jiyeon, are you allergic to some food?” Umma asks.

“I haven’t developed anything yet… but I hate cucumber and prawns.” I said to Umma.

“Cucumber? Why?” Umma asks again.

“Aunt Sica doesn’t eat it.” I said. “I eat it once and I find it delicious once but Aunt Sica doesn’t cook it. As for prawns I’m scared of how it look.”

“Well your Aunt Sica hates it too much that she would rather starve than eat it.” Umma explained.

The rest of the picnic we fly some kites that father made. It was fun because Appa taught me how. Umma even take’s a pic of us making it fly. It was being with them and every hour really became a memory for me.

“There is a horse riding session near here.” Appa said as we drive back to the villa. “Do you want to go tomorrow?”

“Yes!” I answer. “But it might be dangerous for Umma.” I said worriedly.

“It’s okay Jiyeon-ah…” Umma said. “I will just be there to see you ride one.”

So for the next day we decided to go for horse riding.

 

4th day…

Horsing around Jeju…

 

“Jiyeon be careful!” Umma shouted as I tried to ride the horse.

After breakfast which another weird cake was offered to me by my mom, it was funny because it was a scramble egg and mom decorated it with a candle made from hotdogs and it was really cute. As what we plan we went to a Horseback Riding range here in Jeju.

I was a little excited because in the future, Aunt Sica never tours me in the country side before. Even when we went to Europe or America we either go shopping or go to amusement park to enjoy. So having an experience like this is such a luxury for me.

I climb up the horse and it feels rather amazing. “Jiyeon are you okay?” Appa said as he comes towards me. He was already riding one and I was amazed how much Appa can ride the horse. I was bigger than mine so I was jealous.

“I’m okay Appa…” I said to him. “Appa how come you can ride a horse like an expert?”

“I went here last year with your Uncle and I already ride one though.” He answers. “Taeyeon are you comfortable there?” Appa asks.

“I’m okay… just have fun you two.” Umma said to us.

The instructor then guide on how to control a horse. It was hard at first and it was only the basic but as time pass by I slowly started to have fun with the horse and ride faster. I wasn’t even tired at all and have fun riding the horse.

By lunch time the owner of the farm guided us to one of the cafeteria and we ate there with Umma’s pack lunch. Truthfully it is quite surprising that there aren’t many people here in Jeju. We are here for quite a few days now and even though Umma and Appa don’t have their usual disguises yet no one recognizes them. The villagers there even commented that we are such a lovely family.

After lunch, the head of the farm suggested a tour of the island using the horse. Of course Appa decline saying Umma can’t ride one because she is pregnant (which of course they congratulated us).

“Well we can attach a carriage so she can tour too.” The man said to us.

Hearing that we agree to his suggestion. It is a bit cloudy and it was perfect day for the tour too. Because I was newbee I accompany my mom in the carriage and my dad joins us riding a horse beside us. The man then call one of his assistant to be our guide which we said our thanks.

It feels like we are a Queen and a princess riding it and Appa is our King. In the mid of the tour, Umma was always looking at me and always smiling. Sometimes she will just hold my hand and caress my hair.

“Jiyeon… when you go back to your time what do you want to do?” Umma ask me.

“I want to hug you tight and Appa too.” I said. “You might forget me since the time police will erase your memory of me like what they did to the news.”

“Don’t worry I won’t forget you.” Umma said to me. “You are my daughter, and I love you.”

Throughout the tour I grew closer with Umma. She holds me close to her that I could smell her scent. Something I remember when I was still a baby. I slightly remember it though vaguely.

After the tour we went back to the Villa in which I help Umma with dinner. She teaches me some recipe and I try to cook it but I ended up getting cut in my fingers. Appa panic but Umma just stay calm and apply some ointment and but a band aid.

I almost cry because of it but held it in because I am a teenager now and it might be pathetic to be crying over such things. I try to help out at the kitchen but Umma reprimanded me so I just sit with Appa and watch T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter