Calamity

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Appa…” Jiyeon called me with pleading eyes. She grabs the sleeves of my clothes and look down. “Appa please…”

I kneel down and look at her face to face. “Jiyeon-ah, don’t worry…” I said with a smile. “I won’t let anyone hurt you and your Umma okay?”

“But Appa… this is the day…” She said.

“I won’t die. I promise you.” I then pinky promise with her and said “So wait for me at the concert hall as I fetch your Umma from the airport.”

She just smiles at me, but still her worry about today’s event still haunts her.

“Krystal… takes care of her for me okay?” I said to Jessica’s sister.

“Yeah oppa… By the way Unnie, said she is already at the airport.” She said to me.

“Okay…” I said. “I will be going. I need to save your Umma today.” I said to Jiyeon.

Youngbae was already in the car waiting for me. So we just drove to the airport.

“Hyung called and said the men he hired are already there…” Youngbae informed me. “Sica also contacted me about the men Mr. Lee hired they are all there too.”

“Does the target already there?” I ask.

“They haven’t seen him but still they are alert.” He said to me. “Oh I forgot… there is something I need to give you, but it in the trunk.”

“What is it?”

“Something that might save your life.” He said to me.

After an hour we arrive at the airport. We were disguised and just call the men YG hired to pick us up. We then went to a place inside the airport where we saw Sica and a manager from SM.

“You’re late!” Sica complain. “It is almost time for the operation to begin.”

“Sorry.” I apologize. “I need to make sure Jiyeon is safe.”

“Aishh.. you don’t have to worry about it since Krystal and few of my bodyguards will be protecting them.” She nagged. “Come on let’s do this so that we catch that bastard.”

The plan was for Jessica to act as a manager and approach Taeyeon. Once she has Taeyeon they will move try to move to a different location in which they will lure the guy. After the authorities ID him and caught him in the act of kidnapping Taeyeon, then they will surround him and apprehend him.

“This is good and all but…” Youngbae interrupted. “What if he has a gun? Or better yet an accomplice to help him?”

“Youngbae’s right.” I seconded. “We don’t know if they will harm Taeyeon and Sica. Might as well prepare them for it.”

“It won’t be a problem.” The Head detective said. “Ms. Jung here has a bullet vest already, and after she makes contact with Taeyeon then we will also give one to her.”

“How do you intend to give Taeyeon one of those?” I ask.

“I will drag Taeyeon to the restroom and let her wear this.” Sica said. “There’s also some female police there, to assist us if something will happen.”

Suddenly one of the policemen came and said. “We spotted him! And he seems alone too.”

“Great… position all of you!” The head detective said. “Mr. Kwon, Mr. Dong, please stays in a safe distance and don’t do anything that will jeopardize the operation.”

“You won’t stop us?” I said.

“I know you will be worried and I can’t stop you anyway, but still… please just observe in a safe distance. Also don’t interfere with the operation.” The head says

We just nodded and just hope that this operation will be successful before the concert start…

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

Taeyeon arrive at Incheon airport too early. Too bad her manager wasn’t with her, but SM sent someone to get her.

She went out of the boarding area and expected that her manager will be there, but she surprised when she saw a petite girl walking towards her. The girl was wearing a large scarf covering her face and a huge eyeglass.

“Taeyeon… it’s me.” The girl said. The girl then reveals her face slightly and she recognize her immediately.

“What are you doing here?” She asks.

“Act normal.” Jessica said. “Just act like I am your manager.”

Taeyeon dumbfounded, just play along until they went to a nearby rest room.

“Sica… explain to me why are you here?” She asks.

“Sorry Taeng but remove your clothes first.” Sica then try to remove Taeyeon’s clothes.

“Yah what are you doing.” Taeyeon then push Sica off her and step back.

“Okay… okay, I explain it to you.” Sica said and explain to her.

After she explains about the situation, Taeyeon’s face darkens and she looks at me with worry.

“You mean that my stalker is here?!” She then look at the door and saw that there were some girls standing in the door.

“Yeah he is here, that is why we need you as bait to catch him. Don’t worry those girls are from the police department, they will be close to protect us.” Sica said. “But to be on the safe side, wear this bullet proof vest for protection. You just need to remove some of your clothes so that the vest won’t be visible.”

“Ms. Jung you should hurry our chief said that the target has actin suspiciously.” One of the female officers said.

“Taeyeon hurry and wear this.” I said to her.

Taeyeon wear the vest and we went out quickly. The two acted normal as they went out of the restroom. The police officers, who are with them in the restroom, went out too and acted that they are just a regular people.

As they walk towards through the airport, some fans gathered and ask for Taeyeon’s signature of course Taeyeon agreed to some, and Sica just acted like her manager to disperse them. That is when Jessica noticed an odd man looking at them. She just pretends she didn’t see him, but she knows that it was the man who wanted to kidnap her friend. As they were about to enter the parking garage of the airport she whispered to Taeyeon. “Don’t turn around. He’s here.”

Meanwhile, not so far from the two girls, Jiyong was anxious and worried. He already spotted the man and was just a hair breath on attacking the guy but, Youngbae and another officer stopped him.

“That man… how dare he follow Taeyeon.” Jiyong said with greeted teeth. “Sir, are you sure they will be alright?”

“Our men plus those who was hired by your agency are in the parking lot right now, waiting for a chance to apprehend him.” He said to him.

“They are entering the parking garage now.” Youngbae said. “Let’s go…”

Inside the parking area…

“Jiyong is also here?” Taeyeon asks.

“Yeah… your dear Boyfriend is also here to save you… so don’t worry.” Sica said they were near the van when they notice someone walking towards them. “Once we are near the van he will rush towards us.” Sica whispered.

And she was right, as soon as Jessica touched the car door; they heard someone running towards them.

Of course the two were startled and turn around but just saw the police men rushing towards Taeyeon’s stalker. Two of the police officer went towards us and protected us, while the stalker ran away…

And all we heard were several gunshots…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

It was like in the movie… Taeyeon and Jessica are about to enter the van when that bastard make his move. He hold a piece of cloth, the officer told me it was to drug Taeyeon. But the police was fast enough to response, and make the two girls safe.

I was about to help but, the man open fire at the officer. “Mr. Kwon gets down.” The officer with me told me.

The gunfire continued as I worry of Taeyeon and Jessica’s safety. Then it seized… and we came out from our hiding.

“Taeyeon? Are Taeyeon and Jessica alright?” Youngbae asks.

“They are alright…” One of the officers said. “They are in the van right now.”

“What about that bastard? Did they get him?” I ask the police officer.

“He has a get-away car and escape.” Another officer told me. “But don’t worry he was shot by one of our own, he won’t get away. We already alerted some of the hospital near here so it’s only a matter of time before we catch him.”

I sigh in relief as Youngbae and I went towards the van where Taeyeon and Jessica are. But as soon as we open the door, the two girls kick us in the gut.

“Yah Why did you kick us?” I said groaning in pain.

“Sorry… we thought you were that bastard.” Taeyeon apologize.

“Don’t apologize to them Taeng… these two guys didn’t even protect us while we were stuck here scared.”

“It’s not like that Sica…” Youngbae argued. “We really wanted to run and protect you but the police officer forbids us.”

“Youngbae’s right…” I said. “Do you know how I was this close to charging that guy long before you enter the parking area? But still thank god you two are alright.”

“I believe you Jiyong.” Taeyeon said. “But still you need to explain to me why I am not informed about this.”

I was about to explain to her, when the chief of the police came. “Sir… the media will be here shortly. We will just get your statement later so please leave now before it will become chaotic.”

“He is right Jiyong, we need to leave now, or else we will miss the concert.” Taeyeon said.

“Some of my men will you there.” He said to us.

“Thank you sir…” I said to him. “Let’s go! My daughter surely is worried right now!”

“Daughter?” Taeyeon asks. “You mean Jiyeon?”

“Of course, Jiyeon… beside you are her Umma.” I said to her

The police officer drive us back to the concert hall…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

“Jiyeon, has Jiyong called you?” TOP samchon ask me.

“Sorry Sunbae but I can’t contact them either.”

“Taeyeon and Jessica won’t pick their phone either.” Tiffany Imo said too.

We were in panic now, an hour before the concert as soon as the news was posted by dispatch.

 

 

Few hours before the concert…

 

I was already worried when Appa said he will be the one to fetch Umma from the airport. I was restless for the whole afternoon and they all notice it.

“How’s outside?” I heard Uncle Seungri asks.

“As usual there are a lot of people lines up now.” A staff said.

“Yah Jiyeon… Are you nervous?” Uncle Seungri asks me.

“Yeah…” I lied. Truthfully I was worried that the scene from the video from the future will happen and I will make me fail my mission again.

“Hey we had an unexpected guest here.” Uncle Daesung shouted. We all went backstage and saw something unusual. When my SNSD Aunty, (minus Aunt Sica) came with the rest of the SM artist, it surprised everyone there.

“Mr. Lee!” YG sajangnim said as he greeted the SM chairman. “Glad you came, and it seems you brought your artist with you.”

“How can I not come when your Kid went to my place and beg me to watch their group to perform.” Mr. Lee said.

I then look and saw that my SNSD aunties were a bit shy as soon as they saw BIGBANG uncles. So I just run towards them.

“Aunties you all came?” I said hugging each one of them.

“Of course we will be here…” Aunty Hyoyeon said.

“But why aren’t you running towards my Uncles?” I said pointing at my three uncles who is avoiding their gazes.

“Yah Hyoyeon who is this kid and why is she close to you?” One of the SM Idols asks “And what does she mean about running to those three? Wait, why did she called you Aunty?”

“Leeteuk Oppa this is Jiyeon, Sica’s niece, and also the legendary trainee that everyone had heard about.” Sunny introduce me.

“I am also Taeyeon Umma and Jiyong Appa, daughter in YG.” I said proudly.

Tiffany Imo then blocks my mouth and said. “She is the one who Taeyeon and Jiyong will be collaborating with. Though she is only a trainee Taeng and Jiyong already acknowledge this kid. By the way, when Taeyeon is in YG they have a family gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter