Vacation SoshiBang: Part 2

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

He is not mine so why does it hurt? Why does my heart hurt so much? Everytime he smiles at her, it is like ripping my heart. Everytime he touches her hand or holds her close it made my blood boils.

“Yah Sica, you know Yuri don’t like Youngbae oppa right?” Taeyeon said to me as we watch the match. “So don’t send death glares to them.”

“I’m not sending death glares to them.” I said to her still feeling angry.

“Then why do you keep making “I will kill those two” face.” She said to me again.

I just ignore her and pretend to focus on the game but Taeyeon won’t stop teasing me. Especially when Yuri’s team won. “Wow they are really cool… They went to a blind date together right? In the past? Wow they look good together.” I ignore it and just to continue on watching but Taeyeon is relentless telling me how they suit each other or how they are perfect for the game. I was about to react to her but another annoying person from the Kwon family came and said something.

“Aishh… Uncle Youngbae sure likes teaming up with Aunt Yuri.” Jiyeon said. She was just at my back so I could hear her. “Wow… he even hugged Aunt Yuri.”

Aishh this mother and daughter!!       

That is when they won the last match, and I lost it. I can’t take it anymore so I pathetically leave the place with tears of jealousy in my eyes. I don’t want my friends to see me like that. Better yet I don’t him to see me like that.

I ran away from them, and I don’t even know where I ended up but I just keep running and then when I felt tired I slow down a bit until I realize that I was crying. I didn’t even know that I was crying until I stop.

My knees buckle because of the emotion I have and just sat there at the sandy beach as I hugged my knees and cry.

“I really am a loser.” I said as I desperately try to stop my tears. “Why can’t I stop loving him? Why do I still love him? I am not worthy to love him. I can’t love him. He is too good for me. He is someone that doesn’t deserve me. But why? Why do I still love him?!”

I thought that I was alone in that sandy beach but I was wrong. Somebody has been watching me since I stop running and started crying. He was there as I cry out what I thought about him for me. He was there and he gave me my space for a while.

“So you still love me?” He said to me. That voice that would melt me everytime he spoke to me. “Tell me I hear correctly that you still love me?”

Regaining my senses I quickly stand up and force myself to run away from him. But the funny thing is my legs went against me as I trip and fell flat on my face.

That is when I heard him laugh. I was so embarrassed that I didn’t dare to get up. But because of that he came closer to me and just grabs my arm and helps me to get up.

Thank god that my hair was blocking my face or else he will see how red I am from embarrassment. We then settle at a piece of rock and sit by it as he try to examine if I was hurt somewhere.

But I don’t even know why but I just silently sat there as he looks at me. I was so embarrassed that I don’t how I even know how to respond to him.

“Hey are you hurt somewhere?” He asks me and I just look at him. “Hey are you listening?”

“Why do you come to me?” I blurted out. “Why do you always chase me when I try to push you away?”

“Because I love you.” His sudden confession made me look at him and I saw his smile. “I love you, that’s why. And when you said that you don’t deserve me, it’s the other way around.”

He then holds my hand and forces me to look at him. “Sica… if you think that what happen to you in the past made you unqualified to be mine, then your completely wrong. It made you more beautiful in my eyes.”

He then went closer to me and kissed my cheeks. “I talk to Jiyong about my confession to you, and you know what he says to me. That even though you and Taeyeon decided to not let the past affect your friendship, your heart still tied to it, and it is stopping you from moving forward.”

“It’s no true.” I lied. It was all true what he said to me. The past that scar me for a long time was the reason.

“Don’t lie to me, please Sica.” He said with pleading eyes. “Tell me why do you hold yourself back? Why do you think that you are not meant to be happy?”

I just cry in front of him. Why such men like him still love me? Why do I deserve this?

“Sica… please let the past go, the more you hold on to it the more you get hurt.” He said to me. As my tears weren’t stopping he suddenly hugged me.

“I don’t know how?” I finally said to him. “I don’t how Youngbae? I keep dreaming of my unborn baby. I keep dreaming of her being with me and it is unfair for you to suffer to when I am like this.”

“Let me take some of that pain. Like I said I will wait until you are ready so please, don’t keep it to yourself.” He said to me. “I will be here with you until you let go and forgive yourself. I will wait until you are ready.”

“But what if it took me a long time? What if I ended up to old for you…?” I said in worry.

“Then I will be old too.” He said with a smile. “Don’t worry. I will make sure that you won’t take too long to decide. I will give it my best so that you can be happy with me, so you can let go of the past entirely.”

I smile on what he said and actually believe him. Maybe with him, I can actually let go or forgive myself for ruining Taeyeon, Jiyong, my baby, and myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

 

“So Jiyeon do you have any boyfriend?” Aunt Yoona asks me.

After we saw Aunt Jessica leave and Uncle Youngbae follow her, the adult decided to let Uncle Youngbae handle the situation. But as soon as we all stay in the cabin, Appa and Umma suddenly vanish also, Uncle TOP and Aunt Tiffany. Uncle Seungri wanted to escape as well with Aunt Seohyun but he was spotted by Aunt Hyoyeon and drag back.

“I don’t have one…” I said. “Appa Ji, don’t want me too.”

“Why?” Seohyun aks. “I mean, why does Jiyong oppa doesn’t want you to have a boyfriend?”

“He said I was too young?” I said. “Actually I’m not popular with the boys at YG.” I said truthfully. “They treat me like the youngest there and always pat my head like a dog.”

“You are our little pet in YG.” Uncle Seungri said to me. “For one you are the only trainee to decline the chance to debut, that is why you are our legendary trainee in YG.”

“Jiyeon-ah… don’t you know?” Uncle Daesung called me. “Some of our male trainee’s actually like you. Even some of the IKON and Winner boys said they want to date you.”

“So why do they not confess to her?” Aunt Sooyoung asks.

“Who do you think prevented them?” Uncle Daesung answer and they all get it. “Jiyeon is always with TOP, Jiyong, Youngbae hyung. They scare the entire young male away.”

“I heard this from Dara…” Aunt Yuri said. “Youngbae and Jiyong warned all of the male idols there to not mess with Jiyeon. Dara said they are even more serious than what they did with Minzy.”

“Seriously?!” Aunt Hyoyeon reacted “But Jiyeon-ah, is there someone you are interested in? I mean what kind of man do you like?”

“There is someone I like but I don’t know if Appa would approve of him.” I truthfully said.

“Chincha?” Uncle Seungri reacted. “Really there is one! Tell me! I will relay it to Jiyong hyung!” He said but ended up being knocks on the head by Aunt Hyoyeon.

“Why would you tell Jiyong about it when he is the one preventing her to have a BF? If you tell him about this we will tell our SuJu oppa about you and Seohyun, let’s see if you survive their wrath.”

“Unnie Seungri oppa won’t do that.” Aunt Seohyun said. “Right oppa?” She said with a death glare.

“It’s not like I want him to be my BF but, Mino oppa… guys like him are my type.” I said to them.

“Ahh… Mino…?” They all said.

“I like guys like him. Bad guys in the outside but sweet guys in the inside.” I said, but actually Mino oppa is like my father and it actually the reason why I am drawn to him.

“But as I remember correctly Bobby is pursuing Irene right?” Aunt Yuri said.

“Chincha?!” I said to them. “Ahh that’s why he sent me some lyrics for a love song…” I said disappointedly.

“Wah… that Song Mino… so that is why Irene seems happier this day.” Hyoyeon said.

We talk about love life and career and stuff and listening to younger version of my Aunts and Uncles talk about this stuff was refreshing. It was fun considering Uncle Seungri was always pick as an example of a guy I should not date.

But throughout the refreshing conversation I can’t help to think of my Umma and Appa and where they are.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon pov…

 

It was a nice push but it was worth it in the end. Jessica,I’ve known him for almost 15 years and I know how stubborn she is when it comes to love. So why not try to give a little push for her to realize that Youngbae love her and she loves him too.

As soon as we saw Youngbae follow Jessica. MY BOYFRIEND. Yes Mine. He just grabs my hand when everyone is not looking and drag me off somewhere.

“Yah Jiyong where are you taking me?” I ask him, but as we turn into a corner I saw a huge gazebo and a romantic dinner for two was set up.

“Are you impressed?” He ask me and I shyly nodded. 

I don’t know why but for these past few days I am very emotional especially when it is related to Jiyong. Even just a simple reply from him will always make me tear up.

“Hey are you crying?” He asks worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I was just happy…” I said to him smiling. “Thank you Jiyong” I then hugged him and kiss him.

He didn’t reply and just guided me to my seat, and I laugh at what I see. There was a small stove in the middle of the table, and there are some meat, ramyun, kimchi and Chinese cabbage. It also has some jellies and ice cream that I like.

“Do we need to cook here?” I ask as I stop from laughing.

“Yeah… Fine dining is so old so I figure you would like this kind of things.” He said to me, while preparing everything.

Truthfully for some reason I am craving for these kind of foods and it was embarrassing to request it in the hotel that we are staying.

Jiyong was the one who prepared and cook everything. I am just there watching him cook and I find him super y while cooking. My byutae mind was starting again and I can’t help to bite my lips while looking at him, bad thing is he saw it.

“Are you craving for the food, or are you carving for me?” He said ily. I just averted my eyes and look elsewhere. “You know for someone your age you really are a kid.”

“I was just craving for the food okay.” Denying what he said. “So hurry it up G-Dragon-shi because I am hungry.”

“Yes my Angel, My Girl, My Sunshine…” He sang in the tune of Gee as he continues cooking. “By the way… your daughter…” As soon as I heard your daughter I already know he is referring to Jiyeon. “She is having interest in boys lately.”

“You know Jiyong, if you talk like that to your fans they will surely be delighted that you are a very good father.” I said to him.

“Really? How about you what do you think of me?” He asks me.

“In my opinion I will pray for our daughter’s boyfriend life.” I said honestly. “Worse she will be a nun for life.”

“It’s not like I don’t like Jiyeon having a BF, but she is too young for this.” He said.

“Jiyong… like I said you need her to try new things for her to grow. As an adult we just need to look out for them so that she won’t make wrong decisions.” I said to him.

He didn’t say anything after that but I know he understand my viewpoint. He just smiles at me and continue cooking. After a few minutes the dish are finished and we happily eat while we update each other of what we have done for this past few days we haven’t seen each other.

He was happy listening to me as I tell him abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter