Meet Jiyeon!!!

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's pov.....

2016

HongKong....

 

 

"Yes Tyler I already sign it.... No please don't tell me that I shouldn't do it beside Its my first show in Korea as a Solo... I know you are only looking out for me, and I appreciate that. You are a nice friend and I told you it won't affect me anymore that they are all there..... See? Thanks for understanding let's meet up tomorrow okay? Bye.." it was a hectic day and Tyler called me about how he was worried about me going back to Korea to promote myself as a solo artist. I already accept to be a host in Beauty Bible and there are also other shows that wanted me as their guest. It was all planned for me until the launching of my album but Tyler still think that Korea still hurt me emotionally cause my former groupmates are there.

It's not like I can avoid them, but I have move on from them and just treat them as strangers. To make it straight, I cut off any emotional or anything that binds me to them.

As I arrive at my apartment, my usual routine start. I place my bag at the couch, beside a girl sleeping soundly. I went to the kitchen to drink some water... I went to my bed------. Wait a girl sleeping soundly?

I quickly went back to the living room and there I saw a girl, much like a little girl, sleeping at my couch. She wears a backpack and I don't know how she get in my apartment. I scream loud enough to wake the girl up and the nerve of this girl to use my couch pillows to wipe the drool on her face.

"Yah!! Who are you?!!" I ask her

"Aunt Jess can you be not so loud.... I'm sleeping here.." The girl said as she reverted back to sleep.

"Yah who are you calling Auntie?!" I said as I snatch the pillow waking her up fully. 

The girl then scan the room eyes half open then she look at me. 

"This is not the old place?" She said as her eyes are now fully open. "...and you are so young, Auntie...then I really went back to the past!!" She then jump in joy which surprise me. "I need to go to Appa right now, before it's to late. I need to tell Umma to be careful. Wait? is this the right year? Auntie What year is this?" she suddenly ask me.

"2016" I suddenly answer her. I try to focus my mind and ask her again. "Yah!! would you sit still!! Who are you and why do you keep saying that I am your Aunt?"

She then sit down and say.. "Uhmm cause you are my Aunt... you were the one who take care of me as long as I know since my parents died.."

"Wait I didn't take care of any kid? Who the hell are you really?" I ask again.

"Oh yeahh of course.. how dumb of me. This is the past of course Auntie wouldn't know me" she suddenly blurted out. "My name is Kwon Jiyeon I was born March 9 2017, 13 years old. I don't know my mother's name but my father's name is Kwon Jiyong. Lastly I came from the future." She said with a smile. 

It was the most outrageous thing I've heard as long as I've lived so the next thing I knew I was pushing her out of my apartment while she keep telling that she needed my help to save her parents. A soon as she was out of the door I call on security about a girl who came to my apartment, and I went to my room so I can relax for the night.

But the Kid called Jiyeon lingers in my head. She really looks like Jiyong but the eyes and paleness of her skin.. I know I've seen it before. "Aish why would I trouble myself about that kid." I mutter to myself as I cook some dinner. It was just chicken salad, cause I was dieting, and also some brown rice. I went to my living room to eat as I watch some movies when I saw her again in my living room.

Seriously it scared the out of me. I almost drop my food on the ground.

"How do you get in... and why are you still here? The guards called that they already bring you out of the building." I said to her.

"Your window's open.." she said as she point at my balcony which I always open when I came home.

Wait she came in through the balcony? I am staying at the 20 floor of the Building... how did she.... Wait it's impossible. I then look at her again and she just went to the fridge and get some foods.

"Wow.. I thought you are just picky with your foods cause you are old... but seeing you eating this at your younger self, now I know.." she said to me.

"Hey who are you calling old?!!" I shouted slightly irritated. That girl Jiyeon just look at me and there is something about how she look that really irk me.

You know how puppies or kittens look at you when they are begging, that is how she looks like right now and I can't help to think at the back of my mind that I know that look. I just shake my head and calm myself. Knowing I'm too tired to chase her out again, and she looks like a nice kid I just let her eat with me, but of course not until I know why she keeps pestering me.

"Okay kid... why do you keep entering my apartment and how do you know where I live?" I ask her. We have just finished eating and she offers to wash the dishes which I gladly accept.

"Well... first thing is... You have lived here for the next 14 years from today. Your passcode is the same as what I remember and this is the place where you take care of me." She explained which I hardly understand.

"Kid you are not making sense? How can I know you? Heck I can't even take care of a pet less likely a baby. And why do you say that I am your auntie?" I ask again.

"Aunt Jess I came from the future... Aishh... and when I say future 14 years from now." She said to me again.

"You are always saying you came from the future but look at you! You look like you just came from a shopping with your family." I said to her. "Kid if you want an autograph fine I will give you one. So let me just call your parent's so they can fetch you at the receiving area."

"Why won't you believe me?" She whined. "I really came from the future and I need to find my mom and dad so I can protect them.."

"Okay let's say what you are saying is true..." I said calmly "Tell me something about the future?"

"I am not supposed to say this but... you're company will hit a financial boom this year... When a famous Hollywood actress like's your design. In the future Blanc will become a huge fashion company." she says to me.

A farfetched story and a very good story perhaps but still not believable. "Nope still not buying" I said to her

"I don't want to say this but... You are sill single in the future!" She said to me.

"Wait what? Me single?" I ask her.

"Well you were busy taking care of me and managing Blanc so you hardly have enough time to date and you always say to me that Men are cheaters." she answer.

Well the men are cheaters are explainable but for me to be unmarried 14 years from now. That would be my future? No that isn't right. "Nice try kid.... me being single is unlikely to happen. Now give me your parent's phone number."

"Why wouldn't believe me?! I'm not lying I swear.." she said to me. "Beside I really need to meet up with my father to tell him that mom is in danger."

"Hey kid I'm becoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter