Eve of Everything...

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

Jiyeon squirm as she sleeps. Her face was sweating and it seems like she was dreaming of something.

 

In her dream her father and mother is now on stage singing while she was at the backstage waiting for her cue. Her mom and dad were lovely. She was joyful at what she saw. But that joy was short lived as a man suddenly came up on stage and then point a gun at her father.

She wanted to run by their side but someone stop her. She saw how her father protected her mother from the man. The next thing she knew a loud bang was heard and she saw how her father drops to the ground. She watched in horror as the man laugh at my father who is drenched in his own blood.

But as she was trying to get out from the one who is holding her when she heard another bang, and that is when she look with tears in her eyes she notice her mother lying in the floor with her father.

She screamed so hard that it force her awake.

At the other room Jiyong’s sleeping was disturb by a loud scream. He recognized this voice and suddenly went out hurriedly and goes to Jiyeon’s room. His heart broke as he saw his daughter’s crying face.

“What happen?” He says as she tries to ease her crying.

“Appa your alive?” She only utter as she grip his clothes. Then she cries again.

“I am here, I am alive…” He said as she coaxes her. Jiyeon just bury herself in his embrace as she cries.

“Appa please don’t leave me.” She said as she has fallen asleep from crying.

Afraid that her daughter will have another nightmare He let her sleep while she her head, assuring her that he was still with her.

“Don’t worry I won’t leave you and your Umma. I promise you Jiyeon.”

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“She literally cried herself to sleep.” I said as I talk about Jiyeon to Jessica. She visited our practice and I tell her about what happen last night.

“So did she tell you what’s that dream is about?” Sica asks me.

“She doesn’t, but from her crying last night, I know it is about my impending death.” I said. “Do you know how heartbroken I am to see my daughter like that? She looks at me with tears in her eye… I don’t know what to do but tell her I’m alive.”

“You did goods.” She said to me. “When she was still with me, she often cries and I just sleep with her so that she wouldn’t feel lonely.”

“I guess the future you really did a good job on taking care of her.” I said to her.

“Well it is “Me” you are talking about; of course I will do a good job.” She brags. “By the way how come she seems fine?” She said as she looks at Jiyeon who is busy tormenting Seungri.

“I got to thank Seungri for that.” I said. “She was still down before you came in but Seungri saw that and annoys her so much that they end up like that.”

“So… at least give him a chance to be Jiyeon’s godfather.” She joked.

“Well… for as long as he won’t tolerate my daughter about dating.” I said seriously.

“Yah if you are going to be like this, then at least teach her what to expect or train to spot bad boys.” She advised.

“I know… but I am afraid that she will fall in love with one.” I said remembering how she is interested with IKON and WINNER.

We were all just talking when Youngbae join us. He couldn’t earlier, because he was practicing his solo performance.

“You know I wanted to sing with you in my solo performance.” He said as he stole a kiss from Sica.

“Yah! Could you spare me from your affection? I am dying to see Taeyeon and you are here making me miss her more.” I said in disgust.

“You could see her tomorrow. When we do the plan” Sica said to me.

“By the way, are you not going to tell Jiyeon about tomorrow?” Youngbae asks.

“I don’t want her to be part of it.” I said. “Beside… if it turns messy… I don’t want her to be traumatized.”

“Don’t worry… Lee Sooman sajangnim have talk to me about the plan and also I met the people he recommended. They are ready.” Sica assured me. “But still, I hope that you didn’t have to tell Sunny about it. She nags me a lot on the phone for not telling her about what is happening to Taengoo.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t know that she will be there when I ask Mr. Lee’s approval for dating Taeng.”

“Ah, she said thanks for the tickets for your concert.” She said to me. “The girls were really eager to congratulate BigBang and also for your public relationship.”

We three were still talking when I heard Jiyeon shouting.

“APPA HELP ME!!”

We then all look and saw her running, smiling while carrying something. It was a pair of costume and the funny thing is Daesung and Seungri was following her behind.

She then went towards the three of us and hides behind us.

“Hyung surrender that kid now.” Daesung said angrily.

“Yes hyung hand her over.” Seungri said too.

“Wait… What did she do?” I ask. As soon as Jiyeon heard it, she step back but I hold her hand. “Where are you going?”

“Jiyeon, she splash some water while we were sleeping.” Daesung said.

“She then recorded what our reaction are and then texted them to Sunny and Seohyun.” Seungri nagged.

“But Seungri, you are the one who teach her that right?” Youngbae argue.

“That’s right! You are the one who teach me that!” Jiyeon said pointing at Seungri. “And now you are mad because I try it on you.”

“So you are the one who teaches her that.” TOP hyung suddenly came out annoyed too. “Do you know how much I suffer because of what you teach to her?”

“So in conclusion this is all Seungri’s fault.” Sica said making as look at our Maknae.

“Come to think of it, Jiyeon wasn’t like this.” Daesung said. “She only became like this when she hang out with you.” He then glare at Seungri and then all of us follow suit.

“Wait hyung! I am not the culprit here but that girl.” Seungri defended.

“Jiyeon come here.” I called out and she went in front. “Kneel.” I order her.

She then kneels and raises her arms. “You too Suengri…” I said again.

Seungri didn’t want to kneel but being afraid of TOP hyung he kneels too.

“Now don’t move from that spot until you two repent of your actions.” I said to them.

Of course the two whines and try argue their way out but we as elders it is our duty to scold them. The whole staffs there laugh as I tell them about what they do wrong and scold them. Of course Jiyeon used her puppy eyes (Like Taeyeon used) to get out and I nearly fell for it. Sica take over and scold her for me. It only stops when YG came by to watch the practice rehearsal for tomorrow and he too scolds the two troublemakers.

I just wish that everything will be okay tomorrow…

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

 

“Bye Aunty!” Jiyeon said as I drove off somewhere. Well not somewhere but to a meeting place where few naïve girls will having a party. It was a hotel a few blocks away from the stadium but the security is tight and no media can enter without permission. It is also my favorite hangout place here, when my apartment is being overrun by my sister Krystal.

“Yoh Sica!” Hyoyeon shouted as soon as I enter the place.

“You’re loud as always Hyo.” I enter and saw Tiffany, Yoona, and Seohyun there fixing everything for the party.

“Where are the rest of you guys?” I ask.

“Soo, will be here later. She has a prior engagement with her Boyfriend.” Tiffany said. “Sunny and Yuri are buying the foods.”

“Unnie, Krystal texted me and they will also be here with foods and drinks.” Yoona said to me.

“How about the new kids? Will they be here?” I ask.

“They will be late but they will be here Unnie.” Seohyun assured me.

“I can’t even fathom that we are going to do this again.” I said. “It was a few years ago when we last do this.”

“But I hope Taeyeon unnie will be here too.” Seohyun said.

“We can’t help it Seohyun-ah…” Tiffany said. “It was an out of town work.”

“Tiffany’s right. Beside after they reveal their relationship we can have more gathering like this.” I said to her.

“We can even invite the other girls to this party.” Hyoyeon said. “You know TWICE, BLACK PINK…”

“It’s a nice idea…?” I said to them. “Jennie and the others will be glad if we could invite them.”

“How about this” Yoona said. “We could invite different girl group to our party, so that we can make this as a tradition.”

“Well I have some of their numbers…” Sunny said as she enters the room. Yoona and I saw them struggling with grocery so we help them with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter