That's why I don't trust....

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's pov...

 

My stay at Dolce Vita was great. Spending time with my Appa's family was so great that I will surely going to meet them when I go back to the future. They were happy to be with me and I as well. For the rest of the weekend they let me join their activity. Aunt Dami even give me some limited edition clothes from her store.

Grandma Kwon even personally knitted me a scarf and a jacket and Grandpa Kwon even told me about his story. It was a wonderful weekend. I learn many things especially about my father. What he likes, he wanted to do. How his childhood was like and some other details about his teenager days.

They even tell me about him and Taeyeon sunbae...

"They were inseparable." Grandma Kwon started.. "She was the first girl he introduced to us. Taeyeon was like you lovely and pure... I even wanted that girl and Jiyong to be engaged. But of course they were young back then and they broke up." She then look at me and cup my face. "You really lookl ike Jiyong and Taeyeon child. I just wish that you are their child though."

"Mom what are you saying to Jiyeon." Appa came and snatch me from Grandma Kwon.

"It is a shame that you let go of that girl." Grandma kwon said. "I really like her."

"Don't worry about that Mom." Appa said. "I'm planning to take her back." Appa said.

As I've heard that, my eyes grew wide. Wait Appa said he is courting Taeyeon sunbae? Then that would mean....

"You wish! Last time I heard she has already a boyfriend. A younger guy." Aunt Dami said.

Well then it would impossible. I thought

"New's flash they break-up." Appa said. "My sources already told me about it. Now she is single I am single. I don't even care if our agency try to ruin us again."

"Umm... Grandma Kwon why did Jiyong-oppa, and Taeyeon sunbae broke up?" I ask.

"Ahhh Jiyeon...." Aunt Dami called me. "When you became an Idol you will have this contract that will say that you can't date for a certain years. Jiyong and Taeyeon back then was under this terms so their agency broke them up."

"Not technically. I broke up with her because her agency threaten me. Well it is a way to save her." Appa said.

"Yeah way to go smartass. You did it in the most up way possible." Aunt Dami said to him.

"You two stop saying those words. There is a kid here." Grandma Kwon stop the two.

They didn't talk about it anymore, and I just assume of the inevitable. Taeyeon sunbae might be my mother.

Wait if she really is then- Then I remember all of the things I have said and my red became red. No she isn't I mean my mom is a goddess cause she is friend with my beautiful and kind Aunt.

After 3 days Jiyong drive me back to Seoul. Of course I thank the Kwon family for my stay there, and Grandma Kwon even said that I could visit them from time to time. As Aunt Jess picked me up from YG we talked about my vacation trip to Dolce Vita.

"So how's your Father's family?" Aunt Jess asks.

"They are great... Aunt Dami even give me some clothes. Grandma Kwon she is kind and wonderful." I told her excitedly.

"Good you have some fun." Aunt Jess said to me.

"Yup... When I get back to the future I will surely meet them." I said. "But Aunty... There is something I want to tell you." I then said to her. "If ever my Mom is Taeyeon sunbae..." I said to her.

 

 

 

Jessica's pov...

 

"If ever my mom is Taeyeon sunbae." She ask me. I was shocked of what she ask and couldn't answer. "I heard from my Appa that he was courting sunbae again. He also said that he will never let her go this time. Aunty if she is my mother what would I do?"

I saw her confusion and fear. I know that my hate for Taeyeon affected her that she also hate Taeyeon too, and it saddened me to see her like that.

So I stop the car, hug her and said "Then it's okay... If she really is your mother then you can hug her." she then smile at me and hug me back.

"Thank you Aunty..." she said to me. "But my Aunt Jess in the future said my mom was her bestfriend... But you and sunbae..."

"Let's talk about it at home okay." I said.

The drive home was in silent, and when we arrive Navi cooked the foods I brought and we eat like the usual, laughing at the show's we watched and enjoying drama's together. When Navi decided to sleep, I offer Jiyeon to sleep with me that is when I tell her about my relationship with Taeyeon. 

Of course first I tell her about me and my past group. How I became an idol and how I met Taeyeon and her idiotic appa. How Taeyeon and I became best of friends. All of it, from past to present.

"But Aunty why the two of you became enemies?" Jiyeon innocently ask.

"I don't know... we just started drifted away. We rarely talk with each other, and it worsen because of your Appa." I said to her.

"Appa? What did my appa do?" She asks.

"Did you know that your Appa and Taeyeon dated?" I ask and she just nodded. "Well do you know why they broke up?" I ask again and she just nod again. Well so much for secrecy. That Idiot Jiyong running his mouth again. Thank god Jiyeon was the one who heard it. "I was against that." I said to her.

I then cupped Jiyeon's face and pinch her cheeks. "You really look like them." I said to her. "Our agencies got to know about those two's relationship, and they break it off. SM agency back then was drastic. They met up with Jiyong secretly and threaten to Let Taeyeon go and kick her off from SNSD if he won't broke up with her, but the thing is our bosses know's that the two could fake it so they added another condition. To break it off completely. Your Dad do it in an extreme way. He decided to cheat."

"My Dad cheated? But how did you know all of it?" Jiyeon ask again.

"Cause the girl who he uses to cheat on Taeyeon told me. Her name was Kiko." I said to her. "Taeyeon know this and get angry, but the worst part is she believe the cheating part, even thought I already told her that it was all an act. She even accused me of siding with your idiotic Appa."

"Wait Ms. Kiko? She was involve on this?" Jiyeon said to me.

"How do you know of her?" I ask her.

"She was one of your co-designer in your company. She even came to our home and give me gift from time to time."  Jieyon said.

"But the thing is Taeyeon respond and dated guys at our agency, of course your father didn't like it one bit and truly date Kiko and you know their pride didn't allow them to listen and apologize and that is that." I said ending the story. "If your mother really is Taeyeon, which is highly possible because she is the closest one to your Appa right now, then you must tell her who you are."

"But Aunty what if she is not?" Jiyeon said. 

"We won't know if we didn't try right?" I said to her as I let her sleep.

"So SNSD is a famous group?" Jiyeon asks. "And you are a member of that group together with that rude girl and Taeyeon sunbae. But there wasn't such group in my time, nor their song being famous."

"What do you mean?" I ask her. I do find it weird that she didn't know SNSD but know BigBang. I mean those group are equally famous.

"When I was researching about BigBang there isn't any related search such as SNSD tag with them. I don't even know that you are a member of a girl group." Jiyeon said.

I didn't answer. It lingers in my mind until I saw Jiyeon already asleep. Once she has fallen asleep, I went to my closet and take out a box. A box that I hide all of my memories.

There were my pictures together with them. Those happy days, those sad days. But all of it is now just pile of memories, that day they kick me out with no reason. They show me how much I worth in our group. How I was worth as a friend.

If Taeyeon is really Jiyeon's mother... then what should I do?

 

The next morning was the same as any other day, I send her to YG and I went to resume my work. The only different is that Jiyeon decided to investigate further if Taeyeon really is her mother. As for me, I have guesting in different network and even though I didn't promote my song in any music shows, my album sold well. It ranks high too in some music charts. I was happy that my hardworks pay off. 

Sunny and Yoona contacted me ever since I reveal that I kept in touch with them. Yoona even told me about their little shouting match with the others. I just listen to her, drunken at that, every word, with Sunny with her. It was the same as always. Then I try to reason with them to just understand them.

As I sent Jiyeon to YG Jiyong was already there.

"Yo! Sica!" He called me. "You know about the cafe near Han River? You know that secluded one." 

"Yeah. Why?" I said to him. 

"Tomorrow 3pm don't be late." He said. to me.

"Hey what for?" I ask him but he didn't respond.

So I just assume that it was for Jiyeon or something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter