Vacation SoshiBang: Part 1

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

Because of the sudden disappearance of our good old Bingu hyung, our manager goes into panic mode. Of course all of us know where he is headed courtesy of my cute daughter.

“Manager hyung. Let’s just leave him here. Beside he did say he will catch up to us in Hawaii.” I said to them.

“Yah Ji, you’re not the one who will be grill by the CEO for this?” One of the manager said.

“Hyung don’t worry about it. Beside has TOP hyung break a promise before?” Seungri said and they all just said no. “He will arrive at Hawaii on time, don’t worry about it.”

With that they all agreed to just leave him here as we all fly to Hawaii for the fanmeet.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s pov…

 

“Sorry if the dorm is a bit of a mess.” Tiffany said to me. After the fiasco in the Han River Bridge I just grab her hand as we went to her dorm to have a private talk. She was shock that I was there in the Bridge and even kissed her so she is still daze.

As she open the lights to their dorm, she then look at me again and was shock again. “You are still there… then that means this is not a dream.” She said with her eyes close.

I find her cute like that so I went closer to her and as she opens her eyes my face was just an inch from hers. “I am real, or do you want me to kiss you again to prove that.”

She shyly steps back and went to the kitchen. Of course I follow her. I don’t want to let her go over again.

“Tiffany… I’m serious about what I say to you.” I said. “Let’s begin again.”

She stop doing what she was doing and then face me, her eyes was getting red and I felt hurt to see the tears slowly building in her eyes.

“I was hurt.” She said to me. “It hurts me so bad that I don’t know what will happen to me.”

She then cry and I just move closer to her and hug her. “I know and I’m sorry… I won’t do that ever again. I promise.”

“I was afraid that you won’t love me anymore.” She said in between her cries. “That you would leave me too.”

I then broke our hug and then face her. “Seriously I was more afraid that you would move on from me…” I said to her. “So don’t think that I don’t love you.”

After our little crying session we just sat across with each other there in their dinner table while sipping the coffee she makes for me.

“So are we officially together again?” She asks me.

“Yeah…” I said to her holding her hand. “But if that guy makes a move on you again, I will surely punch him.”

“Yes.” She said jokingly.

“I’m serious.” I said to her. “If he kisses you like that, I won’t even care if it ruins my image I will surely punch him.” She just smile at me and then leans to kiss me in the cheeks to calm me down, which was effective.

“By the way want to go to Hawaii with me?” I ask her

“Hawaii? Wait that is where SM will hold their company trip. Why are we going there?” She asks at me.

“BigBang will be held a fanmeet there. I already bought you a ticket. So you only need to pack your bags and we could go now.” He said to me.

“Wait when did you buy me tickets?” She asks me.

“I accidentally bought it, while thinking of you. I am thankful that I did.” I said to her. “Taeyeon called me that you would be lonely here so why not come with us?”

“I would surely get in trouble for this…” She said thinking hard. But in the end she just smiles at me and I know she will go with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

The 10 hour flight to Hawaii was quite long and all we could do was sleep. Of course Jiyeon was beside and we had our little Father and daughter bonding. At first I was a bit embarrass of doing some father stuff to Jiyeon because she is already on her teens. I mean judging by height she is as tall as Taeyeon now. Worse if someone see us they might thought that she was my girlfriend.

But seeing her happy as I treat her by cutting up her foods and then feeding her. It was really quite awkward and Seungri and Daesung saw this and tease me by telling me that I was really practicing to be a father.

Come to think of it… do we already make Jiyeon?

My thoughts suddenly been interrupted when I saw Jiyeon giggling while reading something on her phone. She was so busy texting and replying that she forgot that I am beside her. So being curious I then peek at her phone and saw that she was texting with MinHo.

I then grab her phone and look at her angrily. “Yah!! Does this brat courting you? I ask her.

She just smiles at me and grab her phone again. “Appa he is just asking me about the lyrics for his collaboration album with Bobby Oppa.”

“Why the hells are you calling those two oppa’s? You… I haven’t been monitoring you since you come back and now you are flirting with those two? Aishh if your Umma know this she will really be mad at you!” I said to her.

“Appa… are you sure about that?” She said cheekily. “You don’t know Umma will agree to me.”

I was about to say something when Seungri suddenly appear out of nowhere. “Hyung are you still playing “Family” with Taeyeon noona?” He suddenly asks.

Jiyeon saw him and then went behind him. “Uncle Seungri… Appa Ji is bullying me again!” She said to him. But I just glare at Seungri and he know whose boss.

“Sorry Jiyeon-ah but your Appa is really scary right now.” He said to her. “Wait what did you do for Hyung to be like this?”

“I was just texting MinHo oppa…” Jiyeon answers.

“Hyung… she was just texting MinHo. It’s not like MinHo is courting her?” He said and then looks at Jiyeon which only smile to him. “You don’t mean he is courting you?” Seungri and I were shock and look at her. Feeling cornered my idiot daughter just ran and then went towards her uncle Youngbae. Of course Youngbae came in between me and her daughter. The rest of the YG staff just look at us and just laugh at the scene we are making inside the plane. They are all thinking that this is just a roleplay game Me, Taeyeon and Jiyeon were playing.

“Youngbae give me that girl.” I said to him. “She needs to be punished.”

“What did you do this time?” Youngbae asks Jiyeon.

“That niece of yours has been flirting with MinHo.” I said. I then look at Jiyeon and saw the look that Taeyeon use when she is guilty of something.

“I am not flirting with him!” She said. “I was just helping him with the lyrics!” She said to me.

“Yah! But you don’t even deny when Seungri ask you earlier.” I said to her. “If your Umma know this aishh… You will surely get it from her. I’m going to tell her about this.”

“Wow… you really are calling Taeyeon?” Daesung asks.

“Appa~~” She appealed with her aegyo. The whole YG staffs just laugh at her and Seungri and Daesung fall for her. But I remain firm. If Jiyeon be born next year I will surely won’t take my eyes on her. I mean until she graduates college, she will only enter an all-girl school.

“Yah Jiyong… why are you being hard on the kid?” One of the managers said to me. “It’s not like you are her father or anything.”

I was about to say that I am indeed his father but Youngbae shut my mouth before I speak. “Hyung he is just practicing. You know once he married Taeyeon then he will surely be this strict to his daughter.” Youngbae said to him.

“Hyung I pray for the well-being of your daughter.” Daesung joke and we all just laugh.

But still on that 10 hour flight I scolded Jiyeon about boys and how dangerous they are. I mean even use Seungri as an example. Daesung also play along and act as a concern uncle and explain to Jiyeon that she is still young.

If I make it out alive this year, I will surely going to make Daesung as one of Jiyeon’s godparents. Well most of my BigBang members except for Seungri.

That brat even told Jiyeon that he will help her hide her relationship, if she even had one. That earns him a few knocks in the head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

 

Morning comes and my head felt dizzy. I quickly went to the bathroom and empty everything in my stomach. It was quite weird and for some reason I haven’t been this sick for a long flight. Maybe this just jetlag I thought.

The event was in the late morning so I take a rest for another hour. It was about ten when someone knocks on my door.

“Unnie… are you still sleeping?” I recognized the voice and it was Seohyun.

“No… just resting.” I said.

“Unnie… the event is starting you need to go down now.” She said to me.

I then get up and the dizziness in my head was now gone, but what comes next was my stomach grumbling. Well I didn’t join them for breakfast so that must be it.

As I went to the waiting area, I went first to get some snacks in the kitchen. I was eating while our Chairman Mr. Lee was organizing which team should each people will go. I wasn’t listening as the bread I was eating was quite delicious and it occupied my mind.

“Ms. Kim.” He called me. I look at him and I realize that everyone in the room was looking at me. “You are in the green team.”

I quickly went where Heechul were embarrass that I was eating. After the introduction we then start the first activity for the day which is the treasure hunt.

“Hey Taeng you are coming with me.” Heechul oppa said as he drags me. “Oh by the way, why didn’t you join us for breakfast?”

“Jetlag kicks in.” I answer “So I stayed inside the room to rest for a bit.”

“Really? So are you okay now?” He ask me and I just nodded.

But as soon as we were alone Heechul oppa then pull me into a corner and then look around.

“Taeng you are dating Jiyong again, right?” He said to me suddenly. “Don’t try to deny it. I already know about it so just fess up.”

“How do you know?” I ask him.

“Jiyong’s loudmouth maknae was in a bar and I overheard his conversation with Youngbae.” He said to me. “Then when I drink with Tiffany last time she spills everything.”

“That Panda! He will surely silent him when we meet again.” I said.

“So you are really dating Jiyong again.” He said. “If he is dating you again then you already forgive him? Wait what about Jessica? Does it mean Sica and you girls…?”

In the whole SM, only Heechul oppa knows the reason for everything. He is my trusted brother in SM and he knows my entire secret even I don’t know off.

“Yes oppa.” I answer him. “All of us are now okay with it and decide to restart our friendship. To answer your question about Jiyong… Yes we are dating, but only out members and all of YG for that because of the Panda.”

“Taeng… why do you trust him again?” he said to me “You know what he did to you and Jess so why do you let him enter your heart?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter