Back in Korea!!

My Umma and Appa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s pov….

 

I thought I wouldn’t be back here, but I am here now, with this kid and her toy robot. Good thing I have my own place here in Korea and it’s big enough for me and Jiyeon. Tyler was reluctant at first because my schedules for Korea is not set until June, but of course I persuade him.

Speaking of which, this kid was excited for her audition for YG that she ask me what she will expect.

“First they will ask you what you will do. It’s just a normal audition the only thing that isn’t normal about it was the amount of people who also want to enter YG. Some of them might bully you so that you will be discourage so don’t let them okay.” I said to her.

“Auntie did you audition too?” she ask me.

“Nope… I got casted on the streets.” I answer her as I settle our clothes in the closets. “But hey don’t forget why I am permitting you to audition okay?”

“Of course it is to investigate and protect Appa from bad people!” She said to me even saluting.

I was amused of her answer and I just ruffle her hair. “Hey where did you get that passport and those documents?” I ask her. Come to think of it how can the Chinese airlines let her travel? I mean she is from the future.

“I made it!” Navi answered. “Her passport and documents all of it then I hacked their computer to match it. I also made a document of her so she can be a citizen of South Korea under your name. Don’t worry it is untraceable by your technologies standard”

“Really?!! Wow what a nasty robot you are.” I said to Navi.

“Yah! What do you mean nasty!! You old hag!!” Navi said to me. Truthfully Jiyeon’s robot is quite nice especially as a tool but it has a dirty tongue and very rude to me. So I grab that damn bird and get a hammer that I set up near the door for safety purposes.

“Yah!! Do you really want to be dismembered?” I ask this damn robot.

“Auntie stop it!” Jiyon stop me. “Navi really didn’t mean what it says.”

I then release this damn bird robot and it just flew towards Jiyeon. “Jiyeon tell your robot to grow some manners or else I will really dismember it.”

“Yah Navi why do you always call Auntie old hag?” Jiyeon ask her robot.

“But that is what Minhyun programmed into me.” Navi answered her.

“Don’t call her that again. Remember when you call her that in the future she almost boil you.” Jiyeon said.

“So those robot of yours badmouth me even in the future?” I said as I heard Jiyeon.

Navi then turn off and turn into a toy bird and Jiyeon hide it in her room.

The thing is I really wanted to tell Jiyong about his child of his and also to have a help on finding the mother of this child.

I was busy arranging all of the things here when Krystal called me.

“Unnie, Tyler oppa said you are back in Korea. Is it true?” my sister said

“Uhmm kind of? I’m in my apartment right now..” I said to her.

“What?!! Why didn’t you tell me?! Let’s go hang out. Wait, I will be coming there.” Krystal said to me. That is when I realize Jiyeon is here.

“Ahh you can’t come here.” I suddenly said to her. “I haven’t cleaned yet so let’s just meet up.”

“Okay... Meet me up at SM tomorrow okay?” Krystal said before hanging up on me.

I haven’t agreed on meeting her in SM and yet she just hang up on me. If I’m not too tired to call her, I will change the location of our meeting.

Jiyeon is really tireless; much of the cleaning and arranging was done by her. Take note, she is practicing her audition piece while cleaning. I don’t know why but she really picks a weird song for her audition piece.  It’s a mash up song and truthfully I don’t really get why she picks it.

“Hey are you sure you wanted to use that song?” I ask her.

“Yup!! I wanted to show my vocals too and not just my rapping.” She said to me. “Maybe if I can show them I’m not just a rapper my chances to be a trainee will be higher.”

She then went on practicing again and singing that song. Looking at her made me remember someone. That little girl who always so bubbly even though we have so much problem. Even her voice is the same as Jiyeon. Then it hit me. Is she Jiyeon’s mother? No…. I brush the thought cause Jiyeon said that her mom was a dear friend of mine. That girl is not a friend of mine. Not now or never, since she have betrayed me.

I quickly removed all the thoughts about her in my head. Why do I always think about her when I see Jiyeon? I ask myself but still I couldn’t shake off the thought of it.

As we finished cleaning and arranging, I just called for food delivery since I am too tired to go out. Jiyeon wanted to go out and tour the place but I just lied to her telling that if people know that I am here paparazzi will flock us and it will be troublesome. Good thing she believes it.

Around about that time her pet Navi wakes up and start nagging me again. If Jiyeon didn’t stop me for the nth time I will really scrap that toy.

The night was simple as we eat dinner at home. Jiyeon wanted to practice more but I told her not to. It would strain her voice and I really don’t want her to fail her audition, not because of her mission to protect her idiotic father, but also I wanted her to at least be recognized as an artist.

 

Jiyeon’s pov….

 

“I already called your father and he told me you should just go up to the audition room.” Aunt Jessica said to me.

Today was my audition, and Aunt Jessica wouldn’t be coming with me, the worst part is she takes Navi with her. So right now I am alone on the most important time of my life.

“Hey don’t worry, just do what you always do, and be natural. You will do just fine. You have the blood of your father so knock them out with your voice.” Aunt Jess said to encourage me. “You have my number do you? Text me after your audition and I will pick you up. I’m meeting your aunt Krystal today.”

She then drove off leaving me infront of YG. So I just breathe in as much air as I could and then exhale it in one go.

“Jiyeon you can do this!” I said to myself.

 

Jessica’s pov…

 

“Yah! Why do you separate me and Jiyeon?!” Navi the rude robot asked me.

“Hey can you at least be nice to me for a change? Since you came here you always growl at me.” I said to him. I don’t know what the gender of this kid is so I will just assume that it is a male. “Just so you know you two are just freeloading in my apartment.”

“Sorry but in the future you almost destroyed me.” Navi confess.

“Well if you are that rude, even I will destroy you.” I said to him.

“No it’s not that… You destroy me because I investigate about Jiyeon’s mother per Jiyeon’s request.” Navi said tome.

“Jiyeon’s mother? Navi can you tell me about Jiyeon’s mother?” I asked.

“Sorry my hardrive was damage by you and the information I gathered about her was lost temporarily lost. Even with Minhyun’s skill he cannot retrieve the lost files.” Navi explained.

“So I am the cause of that?” I said thinking why my future self-have done that. “Do my future self said anything why I don’t want Jiyeon know who is her mother?” I ask Navi again.

“No… You only said that it is not the right time, wait until you are now in legal age.” Navi said to me.

“Hey transform into a bag for now…” I said to him. “I’m going to meet someone.” I said as we arrived at the place where I shouldn’t be.

 

Jiyeon’s pov…

 

the mood here is heavy. I thought to myself.

As soon as I enter the building I saw several teenagers who are crying while going out. I wanted to ask them what happen but the receptionist said that they are the people who failed the first audition. As I tell her my name the receptionist then guide me to the final audition and given me a number. I must be pretty unlucky to have 13 as my number. The receptionist said that I must be special to not undergo the 2 parts of the audition to become a trainee.

The stage for the final audition was on the second floor and there must be at least 30 people in there. As I open the door they all look at me with an intense look. I just smiled to them and proceeded to an empty seat.

Some of them have already known each other, and some have become friends, so they have someone to talk too and lessen their nerves.

Just then The YG staff enter, next were auntie Dara, Appa Jiyong, and YG CEO himself and some other staff. It was going smoothly when my Appa just went towards me.

“Yah!! Kiddo!!” He said as he greeted me. “You came?”

The people beside me just look at me and I just stand up and greeted him. “Hello Mr. Kwon, I’ve just got here yesterday.”

“Good… But I will tell you even if I know you if you fail this audition, I will be disappointed.” He said to me as he went to his seat.

“Yah.. G-dragon knows you?” my seatmate said to me, and I just nodded at her. “That’s why, I don’t remember you from the audition? Are ou scouted?”

“Ah.. Yeah… YG scout me in china when I was vacationing.” I said to her and all of those who heard me glared at me.

I felt that they don’t really like people who are scouted… But all of them were silence when YG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter