3 words ..

Baby~! You're Mine!!

"Umm.... I've been thinking for it in a while " You said.

"So .. what's the result?? Please tell me!!" Jun Hyung said excitedly not hoping for a NO answer.

"Okay... can you first say the 3 words??"You said.

"What's that 3 words?" ann Jun Hyung think for a while and " I got it!" Jun Hyung exclaimed.

"I LOVE YOU!" Jun Hyung sweetly shout, and then he keep quiet waiting for your answer . You giggled for a bit and said.

"I ..  I L-Love Y-Y-You too Jun Hyung oppa..." You said sofly. And then Jun Hyung stared you with his drop jaw.

" So, oppa I guess that answer all your questions in your mind. Am I right?" You said teasing him.

" Hell YEAH!! ahh!! Jeongmal saranghae Hyun Jae Babe~!" Jun Hyung said.

"B-Babe?!" Your shock.

"Yeah! I guess your so lucky now .. cuz You have 2 very Handsome bestfriends , A very Handsome Brother .. and the most Handsome Boyfriend! I'm guessing that your the happiest Girl now huh?!!"

"Yeah.. I think I'm the happiest but how can you say that your the 'MOST' handsome guy??!!" You a bit.

You ran and Jun Hyung is trying to catch you and then He did. The two of you were about to kiss but suddenly your devoted brother show up and cut what you were doing at the moment. and said..

"Oh! Jun Hyung-ah If my Baby Girl is your 'GIRLFRIEND' . Doesn't mean that you can kiss her anytime."

"Yeah.. I guess my very Handsome brother is right!" You said facing Jun Hyung.

"Nae Hyung..." Jun Hyung said a bit sad.

"Baby Girl.. You should go inside now.. the 2 idiots are waiting for you to tell what happened to date" Min Hoo said while walking to the door.

"Nae oppa.. I will just accompanied Jun Hyung oppa to the gate okay?" You said looking to Jun Hyung.

"Okay" Your brother agreed.

"Jun Hyung oppa~ it's time for you to go now.. bye!"

"Aniyo~ I didn't even have my goodbye kiss and goodnight kiss!!"

"yah! just go home!"

Jun Hyung kiss you passionately and you responce. and then he kissed you again. The first one is for Goodbye kiss and last one is for Goodnight kiss.

"Okay oppa~ your done doing your thing.. now go home!"

"Yeah i will Babe!"

Jun Hyung hopped on his Limousine and he opened the Mirror of the Car door and send you a Flying kiss.

"Bye oppa~ Take care! I love you!" You said sweetly.

"Nae I love you too Babe!" Jun Hyung sweetly answered.

When you're in the Front door already.. Yo Seob opened the door for you and sat on the sofa with your brother and Dong Woon.

"What?" You asked them.

"Tell us what happened!" The 3 said together.

"Can I just tell you the whole story tomorrow?" You said lazily.

"But we want to kno-" Yo Seob got cut off by you and said..

"But I'm tired." You sai again.

"Okay noona .. you go rest now .. Yo Seob hyung is such a baby forcing you to tell a story.." Dong Woon spoke up.

"Nae your right!! gomawo Dong Woon!" You thanking him.

"Good night and Sweet dreams baby girl!!" You brother said and go to then kiss your forehead.

"Good night and sweet dreams to you too oppa~ and two the both of you too" You said pointing your finger at Your 2 bestfriends.

"Nae" the 2 said.

"Min Hoo oppa~ Are they staying a night here?" You asked your brother and he nodded and you say "okay" then smile

You go to your room shower a bit , changed to a sleeping dress and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

How is it?! Jun hyung is so happy! well tomorrow is my birthday so I think i'm not updating..

 

-6:12-Dec.16.11-