Game: Truth Or Dare ( Nice Game )

Baby~! You're Mine!!

After showering all of them gathered on the dining table, You seat beside Min Ho and Gi Kwang, and Jun Hyung was on front of you and started eating it's silence but Jun Hyung broke it.

"So..When are you guys leaving??" Jun Hyung asked Du Jun.

"Hmm..We have car so, I guess we're going home late.." Du Jun answered and Jun Hyung nodded as he continue eating his food.

"Nae! And before we leave..can we play again??" Yo Seob cutely asked. Everyone nodded except for Jun Hyung remembering the kiss of You and Dong Woon.

"C'mon oppa.." You said while looking at him with your best puppy eyes. Jun Hyung can never resists that so he nodded slowly.

"Yey!! Ok..I'll decide now what to play.." Soo Yeon said and  put a finger on her chin and think..after a few seconds she snapped.

"I know what to play.. Truth or Dare !!!" Soo Yeon said.

"Great idea eonnie!!" You excitedly agree.

"Ok..we can play that but.. Can we still finish eating..I'm still starving.." Jun Hyung said.

"Nae.." Min Ho agreed.

"FATTY........." You mumbled through your breath. Just enough for Gi Kwang to heard it.

" NAE..... " Gi Kwang answered and both of start laughing.

"Yah!! Why are guys laughing???" Jun Hyung questioned in jealous.

"Nothing oppa.." You said and laugh silently along with Gi Kwang.

"I'm done!" Hyun Seung exclaimed.

"Me too!" Dong woon said.

"Okay... Done!! " You said with a full mouth.

" swallow first! " Jun Hyung said and you do what he said and go to the sofa.

" drink water!" Jun Hyung remind you again.

" Nae.." You said as you pout and grab a glass of water. Jun Hyung looked at you silently smiling.

" Good Girl !" Jun Hyung said as he stand and mess your hair.

"Stop it oppa..Your messing my beautiful hair!" You said looking at him. and he just laughed.

"What a cute couple.." Yo Seob said as he look at both you and Jun Hyung.

"We're all done!! Can we start the game now??" Hyun Seung suggested. and everyone else nodded.

After explaining all the rules, they start playing, Yo seob suggest that he will be first.

"Truth or Dare?" You asked him.

"Hmm... Truth!!" Yo Seob excitedly said.

"what's the question ??" Yo seob asked.

"Hmm... Do you have a girlfriend or do you want to have a girl,, right now?" Hyun Seung asked.

"Hmm.. I have a classmate named Lee Ji Eun.. and I have a crush on her..she's freaking cute, beautiful, and y..but I think she don't like me.. cuz, everytime i want to talk to her, she always walk away.." Yo Seob answered and sadly pout. Du Jun tapped his back.

"Next! it's Du Jun.. Truth or Dare?" Min Ho asked.

"Dare..I don't want to tell anyone about my secrets!! kekeke" Du Jun said.

"You're selfish hyung.." Dong Woon said.

"Ahh!! I got one!!" Jun Hyung exclaimed and whisper something to his ear.

"Let Soo Yeon and Hyun Jae.. fix your face using make up..we'll take a picture of you and post it on twitter..and don't remove it untill we're done playing!" Min Ho said while smirking.

"Bwo?!! I can't do that hyung!! All my girls in school will hate me!!" Du Jun said complaining.

"Uh uh uh... remember the rules.." Jun Hyung said while smirking.

"Oh............ Arasso!!!" Du Jun agree with a bitter face.

"Here take this and do your job.." Hyun Seung handed the 2 girls a Make-up kit and started making-up Du Jun.

After that they took a picture of Du Jun with make up and post it on twitter.

HERE IT IS: http://d1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/full/409952228.jpg

All the guys burst out og laughter looking at Du Juns face..

"Ahh!! My tummy hurts!!!!!!!!!!" Yo Seob said while rolling at the floor.

"Nae!!! me too~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!" Min ho said while holding his tummy.

After 10 seconds of laughin out loud... they stop and go to Jun Hyung.

"Truth or Dare?" You asked him. He looked into your eyes and speak up.

"Dare..................." He said.

"Ohohoho!! Nice choice hyung!!" Dong Woon laughed evily. Yo Seob go to the kitchen and get some creamy salad.

"Hmm.. Jun Hyung hyung.. I will put some cream on Hyun Jae's tummy and you have to eat the fruits and the cream.." Yo seob simply explained.

"Bwo??!!!!!!!!" Both Jun Hyung and Min Ho reacted.

"Don't do that to my little sis!!" Min Ho complained.

"oppa! The rules..." Soo Yeon reminded Min Ho.

"Fine!!!!!!" Min Ho said.

Once Yo Seob finished putting some creamy salad on Your tummy. you speak.

"I have a weak point on my tummy please...... don't tickle me.." You said softly looking at Jun Hyung.

You lay down, so that Jun Hyung will be able to all the cream. Jun Hyung started eating the fruits and swallow them.

"Only the cream..........just a bit more..." You said.

Jun Hyung started your tummy...you weakly laughed and covered your mouth..avoiding to laugh much more.

Jun Hyung can't all the remaining cream cuz your so restless.

"Hyun Jae -ah stop moving..." Soo Yeon said.

"Ahahaha!! A- I c-c-can't-tt !! Wahahahaha!!!" You burst out of luaghter when Jun Hyung found your weak point.

"Fa-aste-rr opp-pa!! Wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!" You beg while laughing hard.

"I'm finally done!!!!!" Jun Hyung said and remove the sweat from his forehead.

"Aww....... It's st-stinky!!" You said still laughing a bit.

You go to the bathroom and washed your tummy...

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys!! I really have to go!! and Jeongmal Mianhae for very very late update.....Our exam is near so I have to concentrate on my studies...I'm really really sorry!!!!!!!!!!! I'll update soon~~ promise... But not often..expect that...... PLEASE ENJOY READING IT~~

Please comment and subscribe.....

-08:41pm-Jan.17.12-