Love Story -2-

Baby~! You're Mine!!

After th confession part..

You, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob, and Dong Woon left the room..

"Why did you confessed to me oppa~?" Soo Yeon to Min Ho.

"I just want you to be mine!! and I don't want any man near you.." Min Ho said.

"Ohh you're so sweet oppa~"Soo Yeon said.

"Ofcoarse you're one of the most important girl in my life!" Min Ho said.

Min Ho stared at Soo Yeon and he kiss her gently. She' kinda shock but kiss him back.

"Wow!! your such a sweet kisser oppa!!" Soo Yeon said quietly.

"Cuz.. I really want those lips of yours.. It looks so soft and kissable..and now I know they taste soft and kissable too.." Min Ho said making Soo Yeon giggle.

"You're lying oppa~" Soo Yeon said punch his chest playfully.

"No I'm not !! I really can kissed you anytime now or much better..FOREVER haha!" Min Ho said.

-----3hours and 23 minutes have passed-----

They spent 3hours and 23mins. chit-chatting,kissing,serious talking ect.

"Can You kissed me again?? please!!!??" Min Ho pleaded to Soo Yeon

Soo Yeon just laughed on how cute Min Ho are while pleading..

"You got too much from my lips oppa~ give it a break! look it's popping out already.." Soo Yeon while pointing her lips and then laughed Min Ho laughed too.

Min Ho still kiss her and she still kiss him back..And Soo Yeon heard something from the outside of the room..

"Oppa~ what's that outside the room?" Soo Yeon asked Min Ho.

"Tha'ts just nothing Soo Yeon.. can we continue now??" Min Ho said and back to kissing Soo Yeon.

after 3seconds. Soo Yeon break the kissing.

"Oppa~ I'm getting bored! Can we do something??" Soo Yeon said sweetly.

"Ofcoarse..what do you want to do?" Min ho asked her.

"Hmm.. maybe we can go watch movie!!" Soo Yeon suggested.

"Yeah!! That's a great idea!!.." Min Ho said.

Soo Yeon and Min Ho changed clothes...and they go downstairs..they saw you and Jun Hyung hugging sweetly.

"Yah!! Jun Hyung -ah.. take care of my Baby girl okayy...?? We're going out for a movie.. we'll back late..and don't wait for us..I have my own kiss!" Min Ho talked to Jun Hyung.

"Have fun oppa and eonnie!!" You said to Min Ho and Soo Yeon.

"Yes we will Baby girl!!!" Min Ho and Soo Yeon said together..

"Okay Baby Girl we will leave now...and oh! Jun Hyung -ah stay for tonight okay.." Soo Yeon said.

"Nae.. I will noona..and Hyung ..can I sleep beside Hyun Jae??" Jun Hyung asked.

"Yeah! I guess so.. Cuz. Yesterday..I bet you two sleep together in one bed ..Am I right??" Min Ho said.

"Hehe! You're right oppa! so leave now..and have fun.." You said and wink to your brother.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very late update and short ....I'm kinda in a hurry..I'll try my best to update tomorrow..

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

-12:56am-Jan.01.12-