Aw Men! He KISSED Me!

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You got off the Limousine and Jun Hyung was saying goodbye but you cut him off , and said..

"oppa~ You can go inside our house if you like?" You said with a cute face on. Jun Hyung couldn't resist that so he said.

"I love to~!" Jun Hyung said.

The two of you went inside and you offer him some drinks and he said " do you have COKE here? it's my favourite! " Jun Hyung said.

"Yes Sir ! We have all you want in here!" You playfully said. And Jun Hyung just chuckle in that silently.

You go to the kitchen to get the COKE .. and you gave it to Jun Hyung that is looking to all the pictures in the living room.

" Here goes you COKE sir~!" You said. " Thank You Pretty Lady~!" Jun Hyung said playfully.

and he pull you towards him and you have a feeling that he will kiss you , so you close your eyes ..

He was about to kiss you , but Your 2 flirty bestfriends showed up and said ..

" I'm Sor- " Yo Seob got cut off by seeing what you two are doing .. your faces are just inch apart ..

You saw You Seob and step back from Jun Hyung.

" Yah! Hyung I think we interrupted something sweet !" Dong Woon said to Yo Seob and looked at you teasingly.

"A-A-A-Aniyo !!! It's not what you think it is!!" You said to them denying it.

Jun Hyung just chukled silently to your reactions.

Your Brother arrived at your house and said " I'M HOME BABY GIRL!" Min Hoo said and look at everybody.

" Did I missed something????" Min Hoo asked curiously. "And who is this guy Baby Girl??" He asked again.

* WHAT THE!! BABY GIRL??!!!! Who is the hell is he ?? * Jun Hyung said in his own mind.

" Oh! oppa you don't missed anything. and this is Jun Hyung oppa~ My new friend!" You said introducing Jun Hyung to your brother.

" Jun Hyung oppa~ This is my brother , his name is Lee Min Hoo ..." You Said to Jun Hyung.

* Oh! Thank Goodness , I Thought it's someone * Jun Hyung said again in his mind.

" Annyeong Haseyo Hyung Yong Jun Hyung imnida! Nice to meet you!" Jun Hyung said to Min Hoo.

" Nae, Annyeong Haseyo! Nice to meet you too!" Min Hoo said.

" Well , Hyun Jae it's getting late . I think i should go home now .. " Jun Hyung Said to you.

"O-okay oppa~! I will accompanied you to the gate!" You said.

" annyeong~~" Jun Hyung said to the 3 guys in your house.

The two you are in outside the house. Jun Hyung started talking.

"Hyun Jae-ah ....." Jun Hyung said quietly.

" Nae oppa~?"

"Uhmm ... I'm wondering you have a b-b-Boyfriend?"

Your shock by that question but you still manage to talk.

"No , I don't have one oppa~ .. Why? Do you want to be?" You asked playfully expecting he will say NO. but ..

"umm.. well... I Know It's fast but... yeah I want to be!" Jun Hyung said quietly.

"o-okay .. I will think about it .." That is all you could say , cuz your so shock ..

"okay, and please accept me .. I really want to be yours!!" Jun hyung said.

You're just standing there looking into his eyes spechless .. and then ..

He pull you again towards him  and he kiss you passionately in 4seconds.

You got really shock , cuz he kisses you ... your so spechless ...

before he hopped to his Limousine he kissed you again in the cheeks ... when he's inside the Limousine ..

You still manage to wave bye .. and you go to your house like nothing happened ..

you go to your room directly .. The 3 guys looked at you curiously .. and then Dong woon said ..

" Did something happened out there while we are here??????"

"Molla...."  Min Hoo said.

~~~~~~~~~~-

2:32pm-Dec.12.11-