Why I haven't notice!

Baby~! You're Mine!!

When The 3 finished asking you .. you go to Jun Hyung and invited him to seat in the sofa .. Soo Yeon stand and come to you..

"Hyun Jae -ah.."Soo Yeon said , grab your arm and came to Jun Hyung who was kinda busy watching TV.

"Jun Hyung -ah.. Since your with Hyun Jae all night.. Can I borrow her for maybe hours??" Soo Yeon asked Jun Hyung with the best aegyo she can make 

(A/N: Jessica or Soo Yeon is not really good at aegyo.)

Jun Hyung looked at you for a while and you nodded. Jun Hyung just nodded too... And then Soo Yeon grab you upstairs as fast as ahe can.

"Soo Yeon eonnie..what is it???" You said while she's dragging you upstairs.

"Questions later..kay??"Soo Yeon said.

----------in the guest room---------

"So.. eonnie ..what is it??" You said.

"Nothing Baby Girl~ .. I just want a girl beside me.. remember you leave me here last night with 3 boys.." Soo Yeon said as she lay down on the bed. you did the same too.

"Ahh~ eonnie.. your so sweet .. I really miss you!.. I think it's kinda hard for you to live with 3 boys huh.."

"Yeahh~ specially Yo Seob .. "

"Why eonnie? He's cute!"

"Yeah he's cute.. but when he's asking me too many questions while doing an aegyo.. hmm It's kinda annoying sometimes right?"

"Nae... I'm kinda annoyed too when he do aegyos but .. I can't resist to that aeyo ..I'ts just too cute!"

"hha! year right!! good thing your brother is always there to calm me down .."

"Hmm Yeahh.. Min Ho oppa~ is always sweet!! specially to that special to him .. like US!!"

"what?? us..?? you mean .. me and you??"

"Nae eonnie! Don't tell me that you don't notice that you're special to my oppa .. and by special i mean.. You're really really special to him!"

"Bwo?!! Jeongmal?!! I didn't notice that.. can you tell me more about it??"

"Hmm.. since my oppa first saw you .. he told me that .."

"that?????"

"that He LOVES you!! he told me that your perfect for him.. As you can see back then.. Min Ho oppa is very MEAN to everyone even girls trying to be friends to him cuz my oppa is really handsome  even if he's mean.. he's mean to teachers .. he doesn't care what teachers are talking about when class time..and he's mean to the people that hurts me.. that's why I really love him.. but all the mean thing was GONE when he met and saw you...specially your his classmate.. he gets the chance to be friends or bestfriend to you or even more than that..and that's the start of you and my oppa being friends.. when he met you he CHANGED alot!! he even give respect to girls and teachers.. he's listening to class dicussions , friends with girls specially YOU and ME!..."

"Wow!! I'm so dumb .. I can't even notice that..."

"It's okay eonnie! atleast you know now right?"

"Nae.. thanks to you .."

"So.. eonnie do you like my oppa too??"

"Actually I have a crush on him since the first i saw him too.. I said to myself that.. I wanna be his GIRLFRIEND while I'm staring at him.. and then he stared at me.. My heart was beating like crazy that time Hyun Jae.. but now.. now that I know my Feeling for him and his feelings for me.. I think we can give it a try!!!"

"Nae!! eonnie.. I thought you really know .. cuz your sweet to him too.."

The two of you heard foot steps from the stairs and you and soo yeon pretend sleeping.. Min Ho opened the door and found out that you two are sleeping...

"Hmm.. So.. Soo Yeon .. that's the reason why you borrowed Hyun Jae from Jun Hyung huh..to sleep with you .. I think your kinda lonely last night.. I wish i was beside you to comfort you.. I just want to say that the breakfast is ready.. but your both sleeping?? aw men .. maybe they will eat later.." Min Ho talked to himself and come closer to you and Soo Yeon ..

"Ahh~ my two angels are sleeping peacefully.." Min Ho said to himself again and go downstairs to eat breakfast..

when he left you guys got up from pretending.. and then laughed quietly..

"Min Ho oppa really love us!" Soo Yeon said.

"Nae.. He's so sweet!" You said. and started chit chatting .. jus to make the time pass...

~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong Haseyo .. enjoy reading ... plz comment and subscribe..

 

-2:34pm-Dec.26.11-