...

Baby~! You're Mine!!

It's now 5:25pm. Since the both of you stayed at Jun Hyung's place long.. you eat Lunch there too..You and Jun Hyung are at your house now..and you go upstairs and search for the masters bedroom..since you don't remember all the ways, cuz your house was so freaking HUGE!

"Babe..you know where our room is??" Jun Hyung said as he followed you.

"Hmm..............Ahh!!..................Umm.................Errr..................Here!...................mmm......................NO~" You said while you look at all the bedroom but you still can't find it... Jun Hyung was just laughing silently at your words and reactions.

"Here!! Found it!!" Jun Hyung said as he point the masters bedroom.

"Bwo??!!! You found it first??! Aishh...." You said and followed him entering the masters bedroom.

"Hehe..I think you left your eyes on your house Babe.." Jun Hyung said while giggling.

"Stop teasing oppa..." You said and put your purse on the bed.

You search for a swimsuit on your wardrobe..and you chosen

This: http://www.wholesale-korean-fashion.com/ViewDetails11569.aspx

You go to the Bathroom while holding your swimsuit..Jun Hyung got curiuos on what you're holding so he waited for you to go out of the Bathroom..Once you're done you go out from the Bathroom and you saw Jun Hyung with an open mouth and staring at your body SHOCK! You came to him immediately.

"Oppa!! What's wrong??!!" You said seriously as you shake him.

"Why the hell are you wearing that kind of stuff??!" Jun Hyung said staring at you from head to toe.

"Why?? Don't you like it??" You said and put a sad pout on your cute face.

"No..I really like it..It's just like..It's my first time seeing you like this..wearing such a perfect suit that almost show your whole body..so I'm kinda Shock!!" Jun Hyung said still staring at you like crazy.

"Oh!! Well..get use to it oppa~ hehe..I'm going to swim..do you wanna join me??"You asked him and grab the towel.

"Hmm..Yeah, Just wait for me..I'll just change" Jun hyung said, grab a pants and go to the Bathroom.

You seated on your bed while your waiting for your boyfriend to come out.. So you guys can go to the swimming pool together.

"Done!" Jun Hyung said, held your hand and pull you up to go to the swimming pool.

You guys arrived there you bring your cellphone with you and Jun Hyung bring his too.

"Oppa..Can I borrow your phone??" You aked him.

"Sure Babe.." Jun Hyung answered. and you're about to go to the CR but Jun Hyung stop you.

"Where are you going??" Jun Hyung asked.

"I'll just call someone..PRIVATE!!" You said. and go to the CR.

"Ok.." Jun Hyung said silently..

*Why the heck it had to be PRIVATE?!?! Is she hiding something??* Jun Hyung and thought and go to the pool.

You call Dong Woon..

-Conversation-

-"Dong Woon -ah..You know where Our house right?" You asked Dong Woon.

"Which house noona? Your own house?" Dong Woon asked.

-"Nae..Can You guys come here..bring my oppa and Soo Yeon eonnie..Yo Seob oppa and Jun Hyung's friends too"

"Okay..but Why??"

-"I wanna play games.. I'ts boring here..Okay I gotta go now..Bye!!" You said and hung up.

-End Of Conversation-

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very late update..Just got busy from my school and homework..please enjoy it!!

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

-6:43pm-Jan.08.12-