My Baby's Birthday! Part2

Baby~! You're Mine!!

"Ohh~~"

"I'm taking a shower now.. stay here ok? or do you want to join me inside the Bathroom?" Jun hyung teased you.

"Yah!! oppa! You're so ert! Just go take a shower by yourself! I'll staying here.." You nervously said. Jun hyung just laughed at you.

"i'm just kidding Babe! or you can talk to Jun Sung if you want.." Jun Hyung offered.

"Yeah.. Baby"You said then Jun Hyung go to the bathroom and shower. You go out of Jun Hyung's room and You saw Jun Sung . and he saw you too.

"Annyeong Haseyo noona!"Jun Sung said.

"Nae~Annyeong Haseyo Jun Sung!" You said.

"Noona! Your amazing .. your the first one who greet Jun Hyung hyung today... but me I forgot even our mom!" Jun Sung said.

"That's okay Jun Sung .. you can greet him after he shower.. " Yoou said.

"Nae~! I will noona!" Jun sung said.

"Okay I will go back to your hyung's room now.. before he finds out that i go out.. hehe" You said. an Jun Sung just nodded.

You go back to Jun hyung's room .. and he's not finished yet.. 

"A Jun Hyung oppa~ Is such a girl..." You said silently. Then Jun Hyung said. "Wae?" whlie putting a towel on his lower body.

"Wae? did you hear what I say?" You asked. "Nae.. You said i'm such a girl.. wae?"Jun Hyung said while coming to you nearer and nearer.

"Nothing!" you nervously said. "Oh really?" Jun Hyung said. and then he's now above you ..

"Yah! oppa~ waht are you doing..??" You nervously asked.

"today is my birthday .. so i'm getting my present from my Girlfriend.." Jun Hyung said style.

Then he kissed you on your neck and then your nose and he was about to kiss but Jun Sung accidentaly interrupt it. Jun sung opened the door he was about to greet His brother but he you you and Jun Hyung doing something and Jun Sung think dirty and said.

"Ahh!! Mianhae hyung I will just go back later!!!!!!" Jun Sung said pleading.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Jun Sung-ah!!!!!! Come here Kid!!" Jun Hyung said a bit angry. He was about to chase his brother again but you stop him.

"Baby .. Don't rebuke him... He just want to say Happy Birthday to you.." You said to Jun Hyung.

"Ahh... Okay I'm going to him now .. I will asked him what he's gonna say.." Jun Hyung said and you nodded. Jun Hyung is going downstairs.

"Hyung I'm really really sorry for interrupting some special moment.!!!!!" Jun sung exclaimed. Jun hyung is just smiling to him.

"It's okay Jun ... Now what your gonna tell me..?" Jun hyung asked softly to calmed Jun Sung.

"Umm ..I just want to say 'Happy Birthday' hyung!! I'm sorry for forgetting..." Jun Sung said.

"haha! It's okay! I forgot my own birthday too .. Hyun Jae just remind me earlier.." Jun Hyung said to Jun Sung.. Jun Hyung go back to his room to check you..

"Can we continue??" Jun Hyung asked you.. "No! just put your clothes on and we'll get going.." You said.

"Okay!" Jun Hyung said and he removed the towel from his body.. Your so shocked. you cover your eyes by a pillow and said

"Yah!!!!! oppa~~ what are you doing??!!! Go outside!!" You shouted to him.

"Wae????? It's okay you'll see it sooner or later.." Jun Hyung said continuing what he was doing..

"Aish oppa~! Just go out..!!!!!!" You shout again.

"Wae Babe?? It's my room.. you're the one should go out .." Jun Hyung said to you.

"Oh yeahh.." You said silently. You are about to go out but he pull your wrist and remove the pillow from your face.. and you saw him....

"It's okay now Babe .. No need to get out.." Jun Hyung said smirking at you. You saw him with a jeans on.

"Okay oppa~"You said and go back to your seat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again!!! I know it's not about the birthday but some of it is about it .... Sorry for the boring chapter...

 

please comment and subscribe!! ^^ Maybe i will just update tomorrow cuz my mom is here...

-4:51-Dec.20.11-