Finally our MONTHSARY!! ^^

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You opened the door and you saw Jun Hyung standing from outside with his Jaw drop .. you closed his mouth and ordered him to get in.

"Oppa~ Why is your jaw drop?" You asked.

"Because.. You know why.. Because Your beautiful !! in every way!!" Jun Hyung said admiring your natural beauty.

Jun Hyung sat on the sofa with Min Hoo..

"Annyeong Jun Hyun-ah .. Jeonun Jung Soo Yeon imnida! Nice to meet you and Hyun Jae tell me many good stories about you!" Soo Yeon said.

"Ahh!! Kamsa.. Jeonun Yong Jun Hyung imnida .. Nice to meet you too!" Jun Hyung said. and then look up to Hyun Jae and said..

"Babe~ We hould get going now .. Your ready right?" Jun Hyung said to you and you just nodded.. The two of you get going..

You guys arrived at a restaurant.. a fancy restaurant!!

"Baby~ What are we doing here?" You asked curiously.

"Hmm.. Maybe we are here cuz we will eat LUNCH.. I'm kinda hungry Babe~ Can we eat now..??" Jun Hyung said to you pleading.

"Okay oppa~ You know I can't resist that very handsome face of your..~" You said sweetly..

The two of you entered the Fancy Restaurant and got welcomed by elegant waitress and waiter. Jun Hyung search for a seat and he found one .. He offer you seat across him and you seated.

"Wow! Jun Hyung oppa~ This Restaurant is really beautiful ! I've been in many Fancy restaurant before but.. this is the best!! I could really say that this restaurant is really FANCY!!" You to Jun Hyung quite impress.

"Nae.. It's really fancy here! It's my first time here.. and I guess you too.." Jun Hyung said to you and you nodded.

The two of you ordered the Specialty of that restaurant.. When it arrived you take a bit and Jun Hyung did the same too.. You guys are so amazed 

"Wow!! Food here is so Yummy..!! I promised I will go back here again if I can!!" You said talking to the Master chef. Jun Hyung just quietly eat.

You and Jun Hyung stayed at the Restaurant 'till 3:00pm and once you guys exited the FANCY RESTAURANT .. Jun Hyung quickly pull you inside the car and started driving..

"Yah!! Jun Hyung oppa! Why are you such in a hurry??" You asked.

"I just want you to meet my gift for you!!" Jun Hyung said. You got quiet and said

"Arasso oppa~ pali pali !!" You said excitedly. You thought it was a person like Jun Hyung's gradparents cuz he say 'meet'

-----2hours have pased and it's already 5:00pm-----

You guys arrived at the gift.

"wow!! oppa~ what a great place they have here!!" You said.

"they??" Jun hyung asked you confused and curiously..

"Yeah~ your Grandparents.." You said.

"Mwo..? I didn't said it was a living thing ya know.." Jun Hyung said. Your mouth formed into a 'O' shape and ask.

"Then what's my gift??"you asked.

"C'mon babe~ Let's just come in for a bit.. we'll take a look.."Jun Hyung said and you nodded..

( The House look like this: http://www.designrumahku.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Sotogrande-House-with-swimming-pool.jpg )

Jun Hyung kiss your forehead and asked you..

"So~ Babe.. What do you think of this house..?"

Your finger touched your chin and pretend to be thinking and said

"It's really great oppa~!! I love it !! The person who lives here is so Rich and Lucky!!" You said.

"Okay then!! WE are so lucky to have this haouse!!!!"Jun Hyung said.

"What do youmean by OUR oppa~~??" You ask curiously.

"This huge , beautiful , perfect house is ours babe!!!" Jun hyung exclaimed.

"OURS????!!!!!!!!!!" You asked again .. not sure for what you heard. Jun Hyung nodded

"Wow!!!!!!!!! oppa~~!!!! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! i REALLY LOVE IT!! AND I REALLY LOVE YOU!! SARANGHAE OPPA!! JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO!!" You squeled happily!!.....

You Kissed Jun Hyung cuz of over JOY and he kissed you back extremely passionate...

The two of you kept looking at the house over and over .. and Because it's huge .. it's kinda hard to fing the Room.. The hous already got furnitures all COMPLETE! whe Jun Hyung found your room you excitedly went in and Jun Hyung just followed you silently giggling.. Hyun Jae saw a KING sized bed..and you give Jun Hyung a 'what?' look while pointing the bed.

"Ah~ Babe~ We will sleep there together.." Jun Hyung sweetly said.

"Ahh okay.. wait everyday??" You asked.

"If you want .. but we can sleep there only if you want.. and you can also go here anytime you want!" Jun Hyung said and hand you the Key for the Perfect house and you hugged him.. while you are standing near to the window while watching the moon.

"Omo! I almost forgot..!" You said while Jun Hyung looked at you curiuosly.

"Here's your gift oppa!! I LOVE VERY YOU BIG!!" You hand him a bag and you kiss him again..

He looked inside the Box and saw a SUNGLASSES!!]

This again: http://www.go-optic.com/SUNGLASSES/IMAGES/ksubi_haedusI_black.jpg

"Ah~~ Gomawo Yeobo!! Saranghae!! I know I have meny at this at home but this one is SPECIAL cuz it's from my Yeobo!!" Jun Hyung said very happy.

 

"Keke~ Cheonma oppa~.. Nado saranghae!!! Jagiya.." You said.

Jun Hyung take a selca and it looks like this..

This: http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8049/a00581534bfe6862302fc.jpg

The two of you spent the night having a sweet talk about the future .. imagining the being a FAMILY thing.. That night was full of laughter , happiness , romance and ect.

 

When the two of you got tired from staring at the moon .. you guys lay down your bed and MAKE OUT the whole night..

(just making out ..kay? nothing more) Then got tired , the two of you sleep with each other hugging..

----------At Your House----------

"Awwww~~~ Hyun Jae-ah!!! Eodiseo...???" Your brother screamed like crazy. So worried about you.

"Ahh~~ Min Hoo oppa~ Calmed down.. maybe she is not going home tonight..." Soo Yeon said comforting Min Hoo.

"Nae.. Hyung Soo Yeon noona was right" Yo Seob said and then Dong Woon agreed..

Your 2 Bestfriends came to your house earlier when you and Jun Hyung just left.

"Yeahh~~ I should calm down myself.." Min Hoo said.

and then go to His room .. He left the 2 men there downstairs cuz he dragged Soo Yeon to the Guest Room upstairs .. she will be staying for a night at your house.

Yo Seob and Dong Woon still waited for you , It's now 12:58 midnight and they are still up.. When the clock turns 1:00 in the morning .. The two go upstairs and go to the Bed they used to sleep.. (A/N:Yo Seob and Dong Woon already got their own room on You House) Since you have your own key .. they slept..

~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh~~ What a great chapter I guess..~~ Keep reading and please do Comment and Subscribe .. I fell like no one reads my Fic cuz .. There's no comment.. TT^TT !!!!! HAPPY READING !! 

 

-6:07pm-Dec.22.11- ( wow I wrote this chapter wayyy to long huh...?)