Comfort from my Oppa

Baby~! You're Mine!!

The class just ended. you go outside to go look for Jun Hyung and others. You saw Dong Woon with Jun Hyung on the school gate. and you came to them.

"Annyeong oppa and Woonie! " You told them happily and bow your head. Jun Hyung suddenly hold your hands. and you both smiled.

"Oh Yeah! Where's Seobie oppa..?" You asked them.

"Let's wait for him. He go to the cafeteria to buy some food. He said that he's hungry." Dong Woon answered.

"Ohhhh...." you whsipered.

"So Babe.. How's school?" Jun Hyung asked.

"Ummm... It's kinda stupid..." You answered while your head is down.

Jun Hyung and Dong Woon both look at you.

"What's wrong noona?" Dong Woon asked.

"Nae. What happened?" Jun Hyung asked with worried tone.

"I'M HERE !!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT." Yo Seob exclaimed with a burger on his hand and Chocolate drink on the other one.

Dong Woon look at Yo Seob and look back to you.

"Why Hyun Jae? " Yo Seob asked.

"Students and Teachers know that we're getting married." You said. still with head down.

"Oh yeahh.. about that" Yo seob and Dong woon said together.

"So what?" Jun Hyung said.

"Your not mad?" You asked him with a cute face.

"Ofcoarse not! Why should I. It's better that everyone knows that." Jun Hyung answered.

"Ohh.. Why?" You asked and smiled.

"Because I want everybody to know that your only mine. that nothing can break us!" Jun Hyung answered calm.

*woah! did i really said that?! haha! whatever.. atlest she knows.* Jun Hyung thought and smiled at you.

"Wow!! So Sweet oppa!" You said and kiss his cheeks.

"Nae! That's why you guys are the cutest couple for us! right dong woon?!" Yo Seob happily said.

"Y-yeah! absolutely ! hehe" Dong Woon agreed.

"Haha! Okay.. We're The only one here.. so i guess we can go to our own place now."

"Oh Yeah.. I'm taking my car..Se you guys tomorrow!" Dong Woo said and started walking away for the 3 of you.

"Yahh!!! Dong Woon-ah.. Can I come with you..??? Pleaseeeee!!!" Yo Seob exclaimed and put a simple aegyo on his face.

"No." Dong woon calmly said.

"Oh Come on! I'm your hyungg!! pleaseeeee!!" Yo Seob try again and put the best aegyo he has.

"Okay! Okay! Why?" Dong woon asked him.

"It's so boring at my house!" Yo Seob complained.

"Okay.. Get In now.. Before I changed my mind!" Dong woon said while getting in on his car.

"Oh! Okay!" Yo seob said and rush to Dong Woon's sports car.

"Bye Hyun Jae and hyung!! take care! Love both of you! See you tomorrow.." Yo Seob said and Dong Woon just waved and they go to Dong Woon's place.

"Yo Seob oppa was so energetic today..." You said.

"Today? or Everyday!" Jun Hyung said.

"Hehe! oh yeah." You said.

"So wanna walk with me ..?" Jun Hyung offered.

"hhmm.. Lemme think about it." You said

After 2 seconds you spoke.

"I'm a bit tired oppa... too lazy to walk... How about taking a car with me..?" You said.

"Sure! As long as i'm with you.. my babe.." Jun Hyung sweetly said and softly kissed you lips but not too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's late but it's becoz our computer was damage. good thing it's now fixed so i can update... But enjoy It! Love my readers! Please comment and subscibe!!