What the heck?!

Baby~! You're Mine!!

When I'm in my room Min Hoo oppa enter my room ..

"Baby Girl~ did something happened earlier?" Min Hoo asked.

"a.. n-nothing! nothing happened oppa!" You said while your voice is shaking and Min Hoo stared at you in your eyes ..

"Hyun Jae-ah~ I'm your oppa and I know when something happed if it's good or bad, Tell me what is it"

"o-oppa~ I think I'm in love.."You answered silently.

"M-Mworago?!! whom?"Your Brother said and then think.. you just look at him in 3seconds and he snapned ..

"Oh! I think i know that guy!" "who do you think oppa?" you asked.

"Is that , Jun Hyung guy from earlier..?" Min Hoo asked you..

"Nae, oppa~ ,, In Fact.."

"what did he asked, baby girl?"

"He asked me if I want him to be my Boyfriend.."

"Ohh , so , that's all?"

"What do you mean by 'that's all' oppa?! , I mean I think i like him , but can you accept him as my .. you know .."

"It's all up to you Baby Girl~ , oh but It's still your first day in school.. so I think you should get to know him better by asking him a DATE?"

"M-Mwo~! oppa! your kidding me right??"

"Wae? What's wrong with that?"

"I'm the one should asked that Date thingy?"

"Well .. Baby Girl if you want to know him better.. And it's better if he asked you right?"

"Yeah that's better.. So I will wait for him to asked me that.."

"Ok , now go to school Baby Girl~ Good night and Sweet dream .." Your brother said teasing you.

I sleep as soon as i can ...

Then .. The next day~~

I just woke up very early and i said .. " I bet today is gonna be a big day .." I don't really know why i sad that, it just came out ...

I then go downstairs ..

"oppa~ what's fo-" I'm shocked.

"Your oppa go to your company early and He called me .. he said I must cooked for you.." Yo Seob said.

"why you accept it?" You asked.

"Hmm.. because of yesterday.. You waited for Dong Woon and Me for 2 hours.. and we don't even accompanied you home.." Yo Seob said.

"Nae, Jeongmal mianhaeyo noona..!" Dong Woon sadi from the sofa, and I saw someone laying on our couch..

"Who is that guy?" You asked Dong Woon while pointing the guy laying on the couch.

"Oh Yeah! I forgot to tell you when your brother leave early.. he asked me to call someone .. and by early I mean 2:30 am"

It's just 3:00 am now and you continue walking downstairs and look who is the guy laying on the couch...

"What the Heck?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

-6:47-Dec.13.11