Sweet!

Baby~! You're Mine!!

Min Ho and Soo Yeon came back home late maybe 11:17pm .. When they got home they found Yo Seob and Dong Woon sleeping in the floor while You and Jun Hyung are upstairs already on your room.. Min Ho closed the door trying not to wake up Yo Seob and Dong Woon..and they go upstairs to check on you and  Jun Hyung.. You and Jun hyung are just talking about something..but still awake.. once you both heard some footsteps from the stairs.. you guys pretend sleeping..

"You both still awake??" Min Ho asked as he opened your door and then he just heard silence.

"Hmmm guess they're not.." Soo Yeon told Min Ho. and they go Min Ho's room to relax.

"Oppa..I'm going to take shower here ..kay??" Soo Yeon said asking permission from Min Ho.

"Okay then.." Min Ho said and lay down to his bed.

-----on your room-----

"Why do we pretend oppa??" You asked Jun Hyung.

"Hmm.. nothing, I just don't anything to bother us.." Jun Hyung sweetly answered.

"Ahh.. ok, what are we going to do now?" You asked again.

"I don't know..I'm bored" Jun hyung said.

"Yeah! Me too.." You said and then pout. Jun Hyung admire your perfect cute face.

"Do you know how long since we started dating??" Jun Hyung asked you knowing the answer.

"Hmm.. I think it's been 5 months since the day I accepted your love.." You said and Jun Hyung  kiss the tip of your nose and you giggle.

"Oh.. It's monday tomorrow right? do we have class tomorrow??" Jun Hyung asked you.

"Hmm.. Yep it's monday, I don't think we class tomorrow..It's holiday tomorrow..why??" You asked.

"I'm just too lazy to go to school..and I want to spend more time with you..alone" Jun Hyung just whispered the last word hoping that you won't hear.. but ou still heard it, just pretty enough to go through you ears.

"Hmm.. well If you want to spend time with me..alone.. I guess we will be vissiting out house tomorrow.." You said with a smile on your plump lips..as you whispered the 'alone' word too..teasing Jun Hyung.

"Jeongmal?? Well..If we're going there tomorrow..we should stop by at my house to tell Jun Sung that I'm staying with you .. I haven't come home for a night..right?" Jun Hyung said.

"Yeah.. We should" You answered and stand up heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" Jun Hyung asked.

"To the Kitchen..I'm thirsty.. Do you want coke?" You asked him.

"Yep..but I'm coming with you.." Jun Hyung said and followed you downstairs.

Once you we're both downstairs..you guys saw Dong Woon and Yo Seob sleeping on the cold floor. And immediately woke them up.

"Yah! Dong Woon-ah .. Yo Seob oppa!! Why are guys sleeping here..?" You asked them pretty loud..

"I don't know noona.." Dong Woon said while rubbing himself and pulling himself up.

"You guys are idiots.. The weathers cold and you guys are sleeping on the cold floor.. You should go to your own room now before you both got sick.." You said while pulling Yo Seob up ..who still sleeping peacefully.

"Okay mom.." Yo Seob said teasing you and pull himself up.

"what did you say??!" You said pretty loud.

"Nothing eomma.." Yo Seob said and ran through the stairs to go to his own room.

"Aish! this oppa!.." You said.

"It's ok now Babe.. " Jun Hyung said then give you a warm hug.

"Hmm... that was good oppa..I feel really comfortable.." You softly said and kiss him on the lips quickly and ran to the kitchen.

"Ooh.. that was good kiss too.." Jun Hyung said and ran to the Kitchen as well.

You get mineral water from the refrigerator and get 2 glass cup.

"You want oppa??It's bad drinking coke in the middle of the night." You offer him water and he nodded. You hand him a glass of water.

"You should drink that.. so we can sleep" You said and drink your water. Jun Hyung drink it all in just one gulp and put the glass cup on the sink.

"That was fast " You said as you gulp all you water as well.

"I'm ready for bed !" Jun Hyung said excitedly and carry you to your room bridal style. and you put your arms on his neck.

He gently place you on the bed ang go above you..

"What are planning to do now???" You asked him trying to act cool .. but nervous inside.

"Can we do it tonight..??" Jun Hyung asked and started kissing your jawline.

" It can wait oppa.." You said calmly while pushing Jun Hyung off of you.

" But I can't wait babe.." Jun Hyung said and he started kissing then your sweet spot on the neck, and a little moan escape your lips.

"Hmm.. If you can wait..then we should break up.." You said.

" What??!!! Okay.. I'm ready to sleep" Jun Hyung get off of you and lay beside you letting his back face you.

"Oh.. c'mon baby.. don't be such a brat.." You said while pouting and place your arms on his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!!! but I think it's long enough.. I will update again tomorrow.. LOVE YOU READERS..

please do comment and subscribe!! I just hide it last nigh cuz of lost of connection

-7:34pm-Jan.04.12-