FLASHBACK

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You saw JunHyung ran off and JiYeon tried to follow him but.. She don't want to, JiYeon turned around and saw you.

"Yah! Who the heck are you?!" JiYeon scold.

"I'm JunHyung's finacè, and who are you?" You said with angry face.

"I'm JunHyung's ex-girlfriend and he really loves me! Morethan he loves you!" JiYeon said.

"Look at is actions when he saw me.... I think his feelings for me came back... and if that feelings came back I will definetly destroy you! so that if he asked me again for marriage I will run again... I love hurting a guy! " JiYeon continued.

"If he falls for me again... I'm sure that Everything you do for him will all be gone like a bubble! So you better watch him carefully" Ji Yeon said.

"What the hell are talking about!?" You said.

"Hmm... It's something you know!" JiYeon said slap you hard.

"Why did you slap me!?" You said and kicked her stomach.

"ouch!! You're an kangaroo!" JYeon said and run.

"What the!!! " Dongwoon saw the whole scene but didn't heard what JiYeon said.

Dongwoon ran to you and hugged you.

"Noona? Gwenchana??" Dongwoon concernedly asked.

"Nae.. Gwenchana dongwoon -ah.... " You said while crying.

You and Dongwoon walked to go home, and finally reached it. You directly go to your room and found JunHyung crying hard while punching the wall.

"Oppa!" You yell and stop him.

"Oppa~ Stop that.. It'll hurt you!" You said again trying to stop him.

"HyunJae -ah! Why does she have to comeback?! " JuNhyung said and hugged you tight.

"Shh... Just calm down oppa... You'll never see her again...." You said and hugged him back.

After 1 hour. Junhyung is finally calm, and you're still hugging each other.

"Oppa~ I want you to tell me what happened to your and that stupid girl" You said.

"Arasseo.." JunHyung said and started telling you what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK: 3 years ago: JunHyung's POV:

My mom called me to meet my future wife.. I'm so excited.. I heard that she's really beautiful! I go downstairs and sat in the sofa together with ym mom and dongsaeng .. "JunHyung -ah.. This is Park Ji Yeon, She will be your future wife" my mo said and Ji Ywon introduced herself  "Annyeong Haseyo Yeobo.. Please be a good husband to me! " JiYeon said in a polite way.. And umm Yeobo.. I think she really loves me that much! Anyway this is just an ARRANGE MARRIAGE. Her mom and my mom forced us.. My mom poked me, and told me to introduced myself too  "Nae.. .. Annyeong Haseyo, Jeonun Yong Jun Hyung imnida.. " I said with cool manner. "Anyway mom, When is the wedding?" I asked.. I'm so curious about it... " It's next week already my son " My mom answered my question.. " You and JiYeon can go now... " Ji Yeon's mom said.. to where? " Umm.. to where eomoni?" JiYeon asked her mother. " To your new house! or go have some coffee to know each other.." Her mom said. Hmm... I'm too lazy, but I will convince her to meet my Bestfriends. Ji Yeon come to me and hold my hand. " Yeobo, Can we just go to a coffee shop first?" She asked me with such a cute aegyo. "Sure.." I said. We to some lovely places.. I bet she loves.. And I also met her Bestfriend named Ham EunJung . it's now 7pm and After 2 hours we arrived at the kiddy park. 3 boys are waiting for us. "Hey..  Who is she?" DuJun asked. "She's JiYeon my future wife.." I inroduced her and I saw her blushed. "Jamkkan.. Ji Yeon -ah! You're my hyungs Future wife?! " GiKwang asked. Hmm does he know her? " Oh! Kwang oppa! You're my Yeobo's bestfriend?! " Ji Yeon exclaimed. Well i think they know each other.. " Yah~ Junnie and Ji Yeon .. Let's party! Chukahae!" HyunSeung hyung said. " Wow! You guys really are happy.. " I saw GiKwang form afar I was about to approach him but Ji Yeon pull me against her and kiss my lips.. I kinda enjoy the intense kiss.. and I totally forgot about GiKwang's reactions. After 1hour and 9 minutes we are done chit chatting. " Yeobo I'm tired can we go to our house now?" Ji Yeon sweetly said. "Ofcoarse..." I said. I said goobye to the guys suddenly when it was GiKwang's turn he whispered me something.. " Hyung.. Watch your wife carefully .. " GiKwang said and smiled. I'm kinda confused and I was about to asked him what was that about but Ji Yeon pull me again. We droved off and go to our house.. Ji Yeon asked me " Yeobo do you kow where our house is? " hmm... "My mom gave me a sketch before we leaved" I said and continue driving. After 20 minutes we arrived. I saw a big house . "Wow! we have a great house!" Ji Yeon said and excitedly go inside. we both entered the house and I directly go to the room. I jumped to the bed and sleep. I suddely felt arms wrapped around me and when I twisted my head I saw Ji Yeon is hugging me form my back " Goodnight oppa.. Sarangahae! " She said to me and I face her " Goodnight to you too Jagiya~ " I said and I kissed her passionately she quickly responded to my kiss, I'm biting her lower lip and my tongue entered and explore it. We kissed intensely and passionately , After 5minutes we're done kissing. "That was great!" I said and I saw Ji Yeon blushed. "sarangahae.. " I said and hugged her. "Nado Yeobo.." She replied and hugged me back and both of us fall into a deep sleep. After 2 days .. I know all about her already! I'm so happy to find a girl I love and love me back too. We decided to go to Hawaii to vacation untill our Wedding day. I have so many happy moments here in Hawaii.. I saw Ji Yeon wearing a y swim suit and really suit her! She's so damn y! But I do't like her when She's talking to her friends.. not EunJung.. She's talking about other boys .. but When she's with me I forgot all the bad things that happen to me.I noly care about her! Every moment she kissed me I fell inlove on her and every single second I fall deeply inlove for her! Several days have passed and..

JunHyung and JiYeon's wedding day:

JunHyung was so happy and can't stop form smiling "Yah~ JunHyung -ah.. So are you sure about this?" DuJun asked. " Ofcoarse hyung! I bet JiYeon really loves me!" JunHyung said with a smile. "Look JunHyung.. GiKwang told me that Park Ji Yeon is a user... She loves hurting guys.. and loves using guys money.." DuJun said again. My whole body felt numb but I just ignore all the things DuJun Hyung said. "Hyung.. stop telling me that kinda things.. And how did GiKwang knows? Is he Ji Yeon's stalker?! " I scolded. "I'll forget all you just told me hyung... and forget all the things that GiKwang told you too " I said with weak face. I left the scene and go to the church.

At the Church:

HyunSeung hyung is my bestman.. And now it's JiYeon's turn walking with her mom .. "Take care of her son.." Ji Yeon's eomma said as she reached JiYeon's hand to me. "Nae I will eomoni.." I said politely. 

Ceremony:

"Do you JunHyung take JiYeon to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" the Priest said " I Do " I said with a bright smile. And now it's my wifes turn "Do you JiYeon take JunHyung to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked again. JiYeon seemed to hesitate. I knda nervous at the moment. JiYeon turned to me and said "Sorry JunHyung for pretending that I truely love you, but I don't really love you and infact I never loved you.. Jeongmal Mianhae" after she said those words my heart dropped and I saw myself kneeling in front of her.. But she still run and successfully exited the church. She left me dumbfounded. "JiYeon -ah~~!!! Where are going???? Come back here!!!!!" I heard JiYeon's mom said. My mom, brother and my bestfriends come to me .. "Hyung? Gwenchana?!" GiKwang asked me... Oh come'on ! Do I look like ok? After my girl just leaved me here. I don't speak . and after that I don;t hear news about that again..

END OF FLASHBACK:

~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it babe...." My Baby said and I hugged him..

"I understand you now oppa..." I said and he hugged me back.

~~~~~~~~~~

2nd update for today!!! Poor JunHyung he really loves some one but... Urgh!! BTW enjoy it!!